1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Just ask me, I'll get over it

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Laserdragon14, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    1. I'm going to base my choice off of Fire Emblem cause you can choose your class in that game at least later down the road. Anyway, I would choose archer or Paladin, archer cause I prefer being away my opponents and attack them at a safe distance, besides that people say that I'm a good shot, Paladin is because if I need to get close quarters, then I want to have enough defense to not get blown away in the first hit, yet be fast enough to outrun my opponent if need be.
    2. hmm...I think that it was either grass or fire when I was a kid and didn't know how terrible grass was, but I really don't remember, tbh.
    3. I haven't played any of those types of games before, and probably the closest one would be MMZ and so far I like it for its difficulty.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Which Meme do you prefer?
    -Memes about Lego
    -Memes about Roblox

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Uhh...I haven't seen either, but I've heard some of the Roblox ones so I guess Roblox

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Entei, Raikou or Suicune?

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. Suicune, imo, he's the prettiest and Pokémon Forever was one of my favorite movies when I was little (Still salty about him eating 100+ pokeballs though).

6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What is your opinion of Zapmolcuno (the three legedary birds put together I think by team rocket?)?

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. I had to look it up and it looks like a complete mess, I don't know how they did it but it looks like the thing couldn't fly itself out of a paper bag. X3

8. Minatto Prower

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    dang

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  9. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    What was the most recent Pokémon game you beat?

Favorite holiday?

What keeps you active on Lake Valor?

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. Ultra Sun...but I'm working on beating Pokémon Insurgence, though
    2. ...lately...none of them...
    3. The fact that there is a group of people here that is willing to talk to me is enough to keep me here. :3

Wizard likes this.
  11. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Are you interested in my Super Smash Bros RP XD

If you were to redesign any shiny Pokémon, what would it be?

Who’s better: Bigjaw or Night Wing?

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being extremely difficult and 10 being a breeze, how good are you at writing?

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. If I knew that you were 100% serious about making it an RP, I would sign-up for it in a second. X3
    2. Shiny Espeon, I mean, who's bright idea was to make it green?!?
    3. Both have their goods and bads, but I'm biased about Night Wing. X3
    1. I would probably say around the ballpark of 3-5, cause I'm not that good at writing but I like doing it.

Vaquero likes this.
  14. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    If you could keep a Pokémon for a pet, which would it be?

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Eevee of course. :3

16. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    What character would you add into Smash Ultimate? Which character would you remove?

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Me I would add Harpuia from Megaman Zero since he is actually a respectable character and has a nice move set from what I've seen from him. I would also remove Dedede cause...why is he even in there? I'm going to be fair here, I don't know DK or any of the characters in there, so I don't know what reasons they have for putting him in there, but he's terrible, ugly, and slow, imo and just purely my opinion.

Chicken likes this.
  18. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    DeDeDe is the main villain in the Kirby series. I actually find him quite fun to watch at top level play. I’ll show you if you’re interested in seeing what a good D3 is capable of.

He’s EXTREMELY stylish even though he’s a pretty garbage charcater. I mean, I main Charizard and Dr. Mario so I don’t know if I have room to judge.

19. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Were you ever freaked out by a store's Halloween decorations when you were younger? I remember this one Target had these floating heads in a crystal ball with creep-looking eyes and voices. They were motion-activated, and I always had to either run/avoid that aisle TuT

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I was more curious about them than anything else, I didn't get scared of much when I was little.

OzoneFruit likes this.