1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Least Favorite Pokemon to Fight Against?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Wizard, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    The title says it! Which Pokémon do you dread facing the most? Which one seems to always cause you trouble?

Right now, Emolga is that Pokémon for me. I'm playing Pokémon White, and Emolga has been a pain in my side, seeing as my team isn't great against it. Historically, Togekiss has also held this role.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AutumnsDusk

Fennekin
    (Fennekin)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Barbaracle and Gastrodon, ALWAYS. If you dont have a grass type for Gastrodon you are SCREWED. And Barbaracle is tanky and hits hard. Like pls no

3. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    Wobbuffet hands down. Nuzlocke killer and in general annoying Pokémon to take down since you can't even swap out against it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Bewear, that thing is so bulky even with super effective moves it won't alwats go down and that usually means one of my mons will because of that ridiculous power it have.

5. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    All of them
    But honestly, I hate battling Forretress. Assuming it’s the stereotypical “spikes-stealth rock-toxic spikes-explosion” set, it’s really annoying to battle, especially without a fire type or a rapid spinner (neither of which I have often). It’s already very bulky and it has Sturdy as an ability. Fun.

6. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Klefki for me. Its kit is too stacked.

7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Milotic with double team in gen 3. TOO MUCH EVASION!

8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I personally don't have a least favorite, so I will be answering on my sister's behalf.

Ludicolo. She seriously hates that thing with a passion. It's all because of Pokémon XD, where one trainer that you fight, like, dozens of times in the game has multiple Ludicolo. They're easy to beat if you have a flying, poison, or bug Pokémon, and she just didn't, so they were a little annoying to fight. But if you take something that's a little annoying and have to fight dozens of them in a game, they become the bane of your existence.

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Wobbufett, just that thing has no chill at all

10. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Omg how could I forget this one?! This is a real killer, those counter moves is death in a nuzlocke.

11. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I hate the cave in XY because of that, the one before Shalour City

12. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Same, I usually always lose a mon if a run into a Wobbufet.

13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    That said, I also hate fighting Grant’s Tyrunt. IT KILLS

Hraesvelgr likes this.
  14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Wobbuffet is the bane of Nuzlockes. T_T

Competitive wise, if you use a Pokémon with Ally Switch, I hate you.

Also Oranguru.

15. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Anything that abuses status moves...Confusion-inducing ones especially. Poison and Paralysis I can deal with, but hurting myself in confusion constantly irritates the hell out of me.

16. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    When I was Young, I didn't understand special and physical. It was really confusing for me that Rock Smash makes more damage on Chansey than a powerful Flamethrower.

When I Play competetive I hate pokes like Ferrothorn, Archeops (It is too fast and it makes too much Damage with acrobatics) and almost all Eeveelutions (Some are really bulky for some reasons)

17. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Anything with Sturdy. There's nothing quite as awesome as my lv. 53 Samurott using Surf on a lv. 23 Roggenrola and it surviving because Sturdy ftw. /sw

18. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Mine has been sableye since gen three. For the longest time it had no type weaknesses and it had at least two moves that were guaranteed to always hit for decent damage. back in the day these little buggers were a pain in my rear to fight and catch. Nowadays though I'm not sure if I have a least favorite.

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    A friend and I were fighting the Kalos Elite Four and Probopass nearly killed us all.
    From now on I have a deep hatred of Probopass for reason that I have stated.

20. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Big bulky Pokémon, often with Sturdy- such as Bastiodon, Gigalith, ect.