1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime Pokemon Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Izy was walking with Kristofer as she would hear others talking and laughing at the 'loser couple'. She simply stuck her tongue out at them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Meh. They'd soon realize how you guys have saved their lives numerous times." Kristofer said, glaring at the people, scaring them, causing them to run away in fear.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy smirked and said, "You're scarier than me. I'm impressed."

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I guess you can call me a natural at that," Kristofer sighed, "although I'm not sure if I can be proud of that."

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Don't beat yourself up," Izy said before giving him a noogie. And soon enough, all five friends met up as Kiwi gave Kristofer a blank stare, uttering, "New ally."

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Is she always that strange?" Kristofer loudly asked. Chelia sighed, before responding, "Sometimes, but she's usually fine..."

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "In her own way, she brightens up the group," Neil added with a light smile, Kiwi squealing, "Friends!" hugging Neil and Chelia.

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Chelia felt a bit squeezed while being hugged by Kiwi, although she didn't mind it. "Yup, friends!"

"I don't think I can handle too much, uh, friendliness after finally getting new friends," Kristofer thought, raising his arms up in defense in the shape of "x."

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kiwi stuck her tongue out as Neil said, "But you know, Kiwi has helped us a lot. She is the reason we know how to use these watches. She doesn't even need powers to be helpful," Kiwi not looking as happy as she should have when he said this. For some reason, she looked neutral, or about as neutral as a total spaz could look. However, she quickly replaced it with her usual smile and said, "Happy."

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "That reminds me," Chelia said, thinking deeply about something, "since Kiwi knows about this stuff, maybe she has one of her own? Or is probably the creator."

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil turned to Kiwi as Izy asked, "Are you?" the girl replying, "Wish I was creator! Then I take credit for everything!" as Neil sighed, "If you were the creator, too, you'd probably already have your own watch, right?" the girl nodding as Izy said, "That raises so many questions. Seriously, how do you know so much about something you didn't create?" Kiwi unsure how to respond.

(BTW, I added her profile to page 1)

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Haha, I knew she was going to be important.)

"I've seen this before in a book," Chelia said. Oh, she's getting her bookworm mode on. "The creator gets amnesia and forgets everything, but still has traces of what the creator made. Maybe that's what happened to you, Kiwi!"

"You've..." Kristofer muttered, "read a lot of books, haven't you?"

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kiwi shook her head and replied, "Oh no, remember far back as conception. See, when I fetus, Mommy drank a lot..." Neil staring in shock and horror as he uttered, "I don't know what's scarier, the fact that you somehow remember that or that your mom's alcohol consumption would explain everything about you."

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I think both are just shocking at the same level," Chelia said, her eyes growing wide. Kristofer decided not to say anything else, although he can't say he's not crept out about it.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    With all said and done, the group headed to class without any further questions. Nothing could top all of that.

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Today's class just felt like the regular for Chelia. Solving formulas, mathematical equations, they were all a normal part of her everyday life, and she wasn't complaining. Same went for Kristofer, although mainly it was just not paying too much attention to the professors.

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Suddenly, the power went down in the school as the teacher blinked and said, "Class, it would seem we have an unexpected power outage. Thank goodness for natural light," only for clouds to form thus making the area dark as she uttered, "Um, okay, try your best to work in these conditions. I'll go see what's up," before exiting the classroom.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Chelia continued to solve the problems given to her, although she couldn't shrug off the feeling that monsters are probably involved in this. As such, she approached Neil, before whispering, "You think the monsters are behind this?"

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil nodded and replied, "I'm almost one hundred percent certain. We might need to sneak out," Izy nudging Kristofer and smiling.

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kristofer then nodded at Izy. He quickly tried to look for an opening when nobody was looking, and when he was finally sure, the group decided to sneak out.