1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime Pokemon Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Strangely enough, Kiwi gasped, "I know where source is. Follow," before racing on ahead, Neil saying, "Well, that's convenient."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Hm, strange but I don't mind," Chelia said, running to where Kiwi was going.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, the group entered the computer lab to see a slender creature made entirely out of wires and a spiked ball for a head sucking out all the power. He turned and said, "Ah, there you are," Neil's eyes wide as he uttered, "Did this one just speak to us?"

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yep, definitely not a joke, maybe this one is more... smarter than the others?" Chelia said.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The creature ignored them as Kiwi tensed up and uttered, "What want?" Izy asking, "Do you know this thing?"

"Oh, she knows me alright," the wire collection replied, "We've been looking all over for you. Now you can finally help us," Kiwi trembling as Neil stared and thought, 'She's actually scared? I didn't think that was possible.'

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I never thought she'd even be afraid of anything, but apparently now, she does." Chelia said, looking at the monster. "It doesn't make any sense about helping them though."

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kiwi immediately hid behind Chelia and whimpered, "Protect me!" the creature asking, "Why are you so afraid? After all, I am your real father," Neil staring at Kiwi with shock.

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "F-father?" Chelia asked. Not only did the creature began spouting lies, but it also began to come even close at the group. "Don't make us laugh!" she said, transforming into her hero form, punching the lying creature. "You're certainly not human enough to be the father of Kiwi! Science can't even explain this!"

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil and Izy followed suit and were about to add to this only to notice Chelia's hand stuck in the creature's wiring, Kiwi gasped, "PURPLE GIRL!" prying her out as the creature laughed and replied, "But I'm not lying. Seriously, first you run away from home, then you take on this hideous form and then you lie about your heritage?" Neil about to retort before noticing that Kiwi was not even trying to deny a word of this.

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Get off of me you wired... thing!" Chelia screamed, using her ribbons to tie the different parts of the mosnter.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    However, he simply sent an electrical surge through the ribbons, shocking her briefly and forcing her to let go as Izy asked, "Okay, what is this all about? Is he telling the truth, Kiwi?" the creature asking, "Is that seriously what you're calling yourself? You know a kiwi is a fruit, right?"

Kiwi whimpered before uttering, "I not born from human parents. I made in lab by mistake," Neil and Izy staring wide-eyed

"Guess this requires more of an explanation," the creature explained, "You see, those watches you have on right now were my creation. They were meant to give us human forms so we could enter your world and take over. You see, we've always been fascinated by you. You're so inferior to us in strength yet you've managed to survive all this time and make so much advanced equipment. We had to have you as our personal slaves, but we knew the only way to achieve that goal was with force. Unfortunately, one such watch fell into a beaker with a dangerous mixture in it, and that mixture combined with the watch created your little 'Kiwi.' Unfortunately, it also caused all of the watches to fly out of my lab and through various portals to your world. So we've been sending creatures to get them back so we can finally initiate our disguise plan and infiltrate your world."

Neil and Izy were even more stunned as Kiwi whimpered, "It's true. Xurkitree made me by mistake. I was accident."

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Chelia was electrocuted by the large wired thing, causing her to fall back. She was still feeling the pain from the shock, but she ignored it nonetheless and listened to the creature carefully.

"Okaaaaay. Basically you're just saying that we were all accidents too," Chelia said, "but how in the world did these things get attached to us if they were not even meant to in the first place? As the creator, couldn't you have been able to get them back easily without much effort?"

Kristofer quickly put his hand up to block everyone else, "All of the watches? Does that mean there are others like us too?"

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Xurkitree sighed, "That I actually don't know. I just assumed that was also her fault," Kiwi uttering, "Wait, is it?" Neil sighing, "Whatever! The important thing is that your plan backfired! Now we have the power to stop you!" as he shot a flame into the creature's face, Izy sending a hard punch into him.

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Guys wait," Chelia gasped, "I doubt we should be throwing physical attacks to him."

"I even doubt if we should be fighting that. I mean, he is Kiwi's father, and if he's saying the truth, we might know more about these watches." Kristofer said, transforming into his hero form.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "As if I'm gonna tell you any more!" Xurkitree retorted, "If anything, you all know too much! I'll kill you all where you stand!" before sending electricity through the area and causing all four to lose their hero forms. As such, Kiwi's eyes widened as she gritted her teeth and growled, "You're evil!" Xurkitree sighing, "No, I am merely a Scientist doing his job."

"NO!" Kiwi squeaked, "I don't care if you real daddy! You're mean! I protect friends!"

With that, a glow surrounded her as her outfit suddenly changed. She now had a white shoulderless shirt with long sleeves and two wing-like crests over her chest. She had long pants like those of a genie and a belt with a wing emblem in the middle. Her hair turned orange and yellow with the two sides resembling the ears of a lynx.

Neil and Izy stared as she growled, "I now fight along with friends!" Xurkitree uttering, "Wait, honey, you don't want to-" only for the girl to fly at him while engulfing her body in flames and ramming her head into him.

Kiwi then proceeded to send an onslaught of punches and kicks into him before he backed up and grunted, "I won't take this lying down, Victini. If this is the path you've chosen, you will pay eventually," and thus he opened up a portal and exited the area.

#355 Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "What... just happened?" Chelia asked, confused. Kristofer's eyes widened, "She's become one of us."

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kiwi breathed heavily and turned to the others, asking, "You all okay?"

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I guess so," Chelia sighed, tired from fighting that wired abomination.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Still, I can't believe you guys were going to spare him after he just admitted he wanted to enslave mankind," Izy grunted as Kiwi sighed, "That not important. What important is that friends safe."

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Well then, I believe we found our first major enemy," Chelia sighed. "Oh, one more thing. Kristofer, you're all gadget-y and stuff. I' sure you have cameras at this place that might have recorded what happened here. We can use that to analyze that thing."

Kristofer sighed before nodding, "Yup, I do have cameras here. I'll send the footage to you guys later."