1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime Pokemon Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Kiwi giggled and replied, "He seem happy, so I happy," Ditto taking on her form and saying, "I happy too!" the girl giggling.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Uhhh, yeah," Chelia muttered, laughing nervously. It was quite weird that Ditto retained its abilities to morph, but that was on Chelia.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, the group met up during lunch as Neil said, "As strange as it is, it's refreshing to know that at least not all of these creatures are out to get us."

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yeah," Chelia muttered. Now that she thought about it, seeing Ditto everyday isn't that bad. "That'd be really cool if we can make those who are against us our friends."

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kiwi folded her arms and grumbled, "Except Daddy. Daddy is poop!"

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "He is still your father, you know," Chelia muttered, not hoping for a positive reaction from Kiwi.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kiwi stuck out her tongue when suddenly, Neil heard a sound outside the school.

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "What was that?" Kristofer asked as he sprung up from his seat.

Chelia nodded towards Kristofer, "It's probably something only we can handle."

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Sure enough, a jellyfish was flying through town stinging people as many fled in terror.

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh no!" Chelia yelled, scared to see the jellyfish. "We all know what to do!"

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    With that, everyone transformed when no one could see them as a reporter noticed them appear and said, "And our new heroes have arrived on the scene to save us!" the jellyfish spotting Kiwi and saying, "There she is."

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Brilliant," Kristofer muttered, "is that thing another one of your dad's friends?"

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kiwi growled, “Auntie Nihilego!” Izy uttering, “Seriously?”

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh look, another one of Kiwi's far away relatives," Kristofer blatantly said, annoyed as well.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Nihilego drifted over to the group and growled, "What have you humans done to my niece!?" Kiwi growling, "They do nothing to me!"

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Ya'll are the ones trying to do something to her," Kristofer said in a determined tone.

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Exactly," Izy growled, "Can't you see she doesn't want to serve you!?" Nihilego sighing, "Don't think for a minute I'm afraid to attack my own niece," releasing toxic fumes from her tentacles.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Chelia grabbed Kiwi as she pulled her away, jumping to gain momentum to do so. "You don't even deserve to be called Auntie by Kiwi after what you just did!"

Kristofer then lunged towards the Nihilego, throwing a few punches that would hopefully land.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    While they attacks hit, Nihilego ignored the pain and unleashed purple stingers from her tentacles, preparing to jab them into his flesh. However, Izy smacked her away before she could while Neil and Kiwi added to the damage with fire. Unfortunately, Nihilego ignored this and fired rocks toward the group, striking all of them hard.

But just as it looked like she had the upper hand, Neil's eyes widened when Xurkitree of all beings entered the area and landed in front of them, saying, "Good job, sis, but it's okay. I got this. Leave it to me."

"Daddy!" Kiwi whimpered as Neil growled, "No, not you!" Nihilego sighing, "Alright. I trust you," drifting away from the area as Xurkitree breathed a sigh of relief only to take a rock to the back, the jellyfish growling, "Please! Xurkitree would never call me sis!" the wires forming into Ditto who groaned, "I tried."

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "And you thought everything would've worked for the best," Chelia muttered, panting as she was trying to regain her focus.