1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime Pokemon Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Neil headed home and lay in bed, thinking, ‘Things keep getting better.’

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Chelia was still unable to find the urge to lay down in her bed, so she decided to write something in her notebook. "Stuff's been getting really interesting and difficult lately. Ups and downs, every one of us discover new things in our lives."

Back in Kristofer's home, his younger brother excitedly talked about the game he played. "I played this character who can slice things really easily, wielding a katana! He was wearing orange and yellow and he was probably the same age as me!" Kristofer laughed at this though, ruffling his brother's hair, "Katanas are dangerous, so don't think I'll buy you one."

"I wasn't asking for you to do that though!" The boy replied, puffing his cheeks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, it was time for bed as everyone was ready for a good night’s sleep.

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Then, the sun began to rise as the group had to leave early for school today.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil met up with the others along the way and asked, “You all ready for another day of school?”

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I don't know about that..." Chelia said, stretching her arms. "I don't think I slept properly lat night."

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Well, we did get to bed rather late," Izy sighed, "I slept like a log. Just knowing my mom won't have to change jobs," Neil replying, "And you really helped with that."

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'm glad that everything's fine with your family now, Izy," Chelia said, smiling at the girl. Kristofer let out a fast sigh though, annoying Chelia. "Was there a problem with what I said?" Kristofer looked at Chelia, squinting his eyes. "Whatever. You guys should head over to our house, or something."

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil blinked and asked, “Okay...”

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Hey, you guys should at least feel honored," Kristofer blurted out, "you're the only ones I've ever invited to my house.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "That should surprise me, so why doesn't it?" Izy uttered as Kiwi giggled, Neil sighing, "Come on, Izy, that's kinda rude," the girl sticking her tongue out at him.

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Maybe because he isn't the type of person to invite others to his house," Chelia replied, giving a possible answer to Izy's question.

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Later that day, school came to a close and everyone had arrived at Kristopher's house.

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Okay, so who knocks at the door?" Chelia asked, looking at the others who didn't reply. Soon after, they were greeted by a child opening the door. "Hey," he yelled, "are these your friends?!"

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy blinked and squealed, “Yes we are. And who might you be?” Neil and Kiwi staring at her awkwardly. Since when was Izy this nice?

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'm Kyle!" The boy gleefully replied as he waited for Kristofer to come.

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    And once he was home, everyone was soon seated inside as Neil said, "So, this is a nice place you got."

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Thanks, not entirely sure how you'd find this place comfortable," Kristofer replied, seemingly a bit more friendlier than usual. Kyle was busy playing with Robe, and Kristofer continued to talk. "My parents passed away when Kyle was very young. Our aunt and uncle helped us, but unfortunately they had to leave this house to us when they thought that it was time that I would be responsible for my brother. They still help us out financially though, and that's how I can still go to school."

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil blinked and uttered, "Wow," Kiwi saying, "I respect mystery man more," Neil sighing, "Stop giving him labels."

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kristofer kept silent for a while, before continuing, "No, it's fine. I'm actually happy that somehow, Kyle's become a way for me to open up to you guys even further."

"Wait, what?" Chelia asked in shock, "So it wasn't your plan to ask us to come over?"

Kristofer chuckled, "What did you expect? It's the first time I did this. He kept asking me to do so, because he wanted to meet you guys."

"You're using that as an excuse, huh?" Chelia said, teasing him. "You actually secretly wanted this too. If you really didn't, you wouldn't have agreed to that."

The boy kept silent, embarrassed. He still couldn't tell them that; he thought that would be mortifying.