1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

No, that's not true! That's impossible!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Life is full of unexpected surprises. Have you ever been told something so outlandish, so ridiculous, so phenomenal, that you just couldn't believe it...only for it to be completely true? What was your reaction?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Piranha Plant in Smash
    Somehow managing to get an A- in Chinese after late-night cramming. Bear in mind that I'm terrible at that language to the point where I was just barely getting into the higher Chinese class, as well as the face that I was actually late-night cramming for that test.
    This is not to say that late-night cramming is a good way to study for a test. I just got incredibly lucky and would probably fail the next one I cram for.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    It's a simple one, but one time in class one of my friends told me the world "gullible" was written on the ceiling. Actually, I was told that several times, but I only fell for it the first time. Until... one fateful day he seemed really insistent that it was there. I looked up, and who would have guessed: someone actually did write "gullible" onto the ceiling. I was shook for days, my preconceptions of truth and comedy shattered from their trained enforced preconception.

4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I guess here’s my story:
    So over the summer at band camp, I was helping some people with tosses when my color guard coach calls me over and asks me if I wanted to do rifle for marching season
    [​IMG]
    And my response was “uhhh” and my coach said that I improved a lot since last year. I was shocked that I, of all people, was being picked to do rifle. (I’m still in shock a little bit now)

5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    "Someone slap me! No thats not true! Its a dream! I'm asleep! *pinches cheek* wait what?!?! He actually replied?!?"
    And much more.
    This was when my crush who is a dancer replied to my message.
    ♡♡♡

6. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Two come to my mind right away.

The first was when my crush took my confession well and the other was when she said yes to going to a digital prom with me.

I never thought either of those things would happen, but they did.

7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Neutron stars may have dark cores (cores made of dark matter). What? How? huh? Just...what? I'm confused on so many levels. The other theory is that they have dark matter halos, but that was less...unbelievable.