1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,896.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    122 Generation likes this.
  2. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    Haha, YES!! Ted Lewis is a legend among Dedede voices. The fact that so many people - including myself - try to do impressions of that voice is proof of that. (I feel like it works best in Kirby Battle Royale)

Edit: ...I just realized that the joke is that all the channels and content is just King Dedede. My mistake, and I apologize.

#262 Jul 21, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
    SAF and 122 Generation like this.
  3. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    If you're wondering about Susie's first-person pronoun, she uses the formal "Watakushi", reflecting her business persona. When she drops the act, she uses the more informal "Atashi" instead.

I suppose since the events of Planet Robobot haven't happened yet, Susie is in her business persona, thus she uses "Watakushi".

SAF likes this.
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,601.2
    Suppose that depends on how you want to set up the timeline here. So long as Susie is somewhat in character.

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,896.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Random question to @122 Generation: Out of the casts, who do you think would be the best person to explain Blacky's situation to Kotone without Makoto around?

And speaking of fanfic, gotta looking forward to that. ;)

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,601.2
    Oh gosh. Of all the current cast to explain things to Kotone given her usual state of mind… Perhaps Snowy, Brenna, or Fumu.

Glad you like the fanfic! Hope you’re enjoying it.

7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,896.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    If I get this right, does it mean the toys are coming with the local kids? And what will Gus, Meta Knight, Sword, and Blade do?

Since this is the OOC thread, an OOC answer is fine here.

8. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    Yes, it does. Gus will help distract the majū, Meta Knight will help raid the medical bay, and Sword and Blade will help plant the bombs. May I ask what Blacky is going to do to help?

9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,896.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Here's what I'm thinking of:
    • Blacky and Airin will cover the bomb planters' backs (also thinking of throwing in a 1v1 archers' fight between Airin and a Decidueye majū while I'm at it)
    • Susie, as the resident tech whiz, will hack the transporter with Snowy covering her back
    • Taranza will fend the majū off Kirby's way and (maybe) fix the toys when they need it
    • Depending on Evergreen and Belle, Brenna might either distract the majū or raid the med bay
    The IC post is still WIP though.

PS: All of my plans above are tentative. If anyone have better ideas on who should go where and/or do what, please throw 'em in here too~

#269 Aug 27, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
    ChocoChicken likes this.
  10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,601.2
    Ooh. 1v1 archers fight. I can help with setting up the game if you want.

Maria and Kotone will be attacking the armoury, so Blacky and Airin may cover them, and Evergreen and Belle might as well work together with Brenna.

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,896.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Azelflover1 @122 Generation @ChocoChicken

Friendly warning Whatever convos that happened OOC stays OOC until the characters we talked about act accordingly IC.

Case on point:
    In this case, Susie and Snowy had already volunteered themselves, so their parts are fixed as of now. Everyone else's are still tentative (what with me having a second thought on Blacky's part) until they act it out accordingly.

I highly suggest the characters mentioned above to suggest/volunteer/do something about it/whatever IC. Or do you want Blacky or Brenna to spell it out as a part of his/her thinking process?

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,896.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Actually, save that for the Kirby vs Nightmare fight. That's the main point of this mission.

@Azelflover1 @ChocoChicken

Btw, I've been drawing a blank for the actual layout of Nightmare's HQ all this time. Halp. :(

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,601.2
    @SAF @ChocoChicken @Azelflover1

Looking at a picture of Nightmare's fortress, it vaguely resembles a pyramid. So I can imagine it has multiple levels. However, the exterior is covered in buildings like city skyscrapers. All I know for certain is that the command centre is at the core of the fortress.

And since there are many Destroyas protecting the fortress outside and inside, I can deduce that there must be someplace big to store all of them, so the hanger/starport would likely be at the bottom floor. That makes sense too, since they need an exit.

It is also known that this is a manufacturing base for Nightmare too. So there must be a factory somewhere.

So imagine a grid like this, to keep it simple and to divide up the fortress:

A1 / A2 / A3
    A4/ A5 / A6
    A7 / A8 / A9

B1 / B2 / B3
    B4 / B5 / B6
    B7 / B8 / B9

Assuming the party will attack just two levels of the fortress (for all we know, they could be separated by many floors of just one floor), we can assign locations here.
    A1 = Elevator
    A2 = Turrets
    A3 = Research Station
    A4 = Turrets
    A5 = Mess Hall
    A6 = Turrets
    A7 = Armoury
    A8 = Turrets
    A9 = Baracks
    B1 = Elevator
    B2 = Medical Bay
    B3 = Factory
    B4 = Nightmare's Lair
    B5 = Command Centre/Deployment Room/Transmitter
    B6 = Monster Training School
    B7 = Starport/Deployment
    B8 =
    B9 =
    Feel free to edit this.

SAF likes this.
  14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,896.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    So if I get this right, the starport would be our entrance/exit door, right?

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,601.2
    In this case, yes. They would have to sneak in from the bottom. Otherwise, the turrets would likely gun down the ship if they tried approaching that way.

I also should mention that the factory was not discussed as one of the targets IC, but it's probably a good idea to destroy that too.

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,896.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Azelflover1 @ChocoChicken @122 Generation

Okay, seriously, I hate it when the flow of my creative juices stops in an RP but overflows in another. And now I'm trying to regain that creative juice of mine here. Apologies. :(

By the way, iirc Fumu mentioned a chessboard sanctum in the fortress. Does it count as Nightmare's lair (B4) or the factory (B3) or what?

17. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    I'd say it counts as... B3.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,601.2
    @SAF

I've had a writer's block for a long time too, and the solution for me is... to keep writing. You never know when something will come up! When in doubt: read a fanfic.

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,896.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Hah, been reading fanfics for a good while there, y'know. Though not always about Kirby

20. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    Please note that I have college starting on Tuesday and must therefore dedicate myself entirely to my classes. I have no room for distractions.