1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

"Please--this should be able to help Lillie." Misty assured Maria. "I know we've been a long way, and it may not seem like we've accomplished much, but I believe we are helping Lillie out.."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Good day to you, chief," Kiseku calmly said. She felt a strange presence of high spirits as she did so and she was quite hopeful that the chief could help them out in various ways.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    Galen looked at the book intently. "What you have written in your account is indeed troubling...and helping both your white mage friend and your fallen mage companion has the same solution--summoning Arceus.

"But what about the fallen mage?" Brock wondered. "We shouldn't have to be shuddering in fear wondering when--or if--his dark side takes over and ends up destroying the world anyway."

"There is a way to heal him sooner, so you do not shudder like Bunearies facing a Mightyena over when or if he turns--release the earth angel Gaia, who is a prisoner of the Ariados Queen." Galen explained. "Many heroes of all races have tried to slay her, but so far, all have failed."

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Gaia... that sounds really familiar, Evergreen thought. She forgot to keep that thought private and almost everyone heard her.

"How did this angel get imprisoned?" Maria asked. "You would think that an angel with elemental power would have no troubles!"

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

"When Arceus defended the world against Darkrai, the angels willingly sealed themselves so He could recover from the battle." Galen explained. "It is by awakening them that He can regain His full power."

6. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito who had listened in. Also received it.
    "Angel uh. If they want to use that witch. I need to be there before they do . And send it to thenother dimension" with that he fled. He didnt knew where to go but decided to check the only place they hadnt been.

(By witch he means angel)

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @~Seeker of Shadows~

(Just remember that the elves can sense what he's doing, thanks to their ability of far-listening. But the race to get to Gaia should make for an interesting storyline.)

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (That is cool. Just decide what happens)

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @~Seeker of Shadows~

(Our heroes have to get there to continue, but the threat of Kirito screwing everything up should add a sense of urgency.)

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Well, we're not going to just sit idle, are we? We have a job to do," Maria declared, which was a little amusing for her age. "When shall we start the campaign?"

I think now more than ever, but we need to find the Ariados Queen, first, Evergreen said telepathically. She turned to Galen. Do you have any intelligence on where to start?

And,
    Evergreen secretly added for herself, I'll keep an eye on Kirito too.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito looked around, ''Dang it, most do not look familiar to me. where did my good part go. '' he gave a slight sigh. ''He was mostly lucky, that I was to weak to do anything or keeping an eye out.''
    finally he decided to walk back where they came from and slowly looked around for further parts into the woods

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

"We will do what we can to help you, as well." Galen replied. "Name what you require to venture into the Ariados Queen's lair, and it is yours."

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    While Maria was deciding what she needed, Kirito's absence did not go unnoticed by Evergreen, who had ventured out to follow him and see what he was up to.

By the time Maria had requested a stronger sword, she then noticed the Kirlia was no longer in her midst. "Evergreen?! Where did you go?!" she cried.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [What are you up to now...?] Evergreen whispered to herself as she watched Kirito look around. Now Kirito looked suspicious.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito sighed. "It should be here someway." He glanced at the elves. "They wont tell me. I just know it" kirito continued his search. As he finally found that looks like a cave entrance. He smirked. "Alright ariados witch. I make sure you wont help those idiot heroes"

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    Just then, the elves present gasped as the priestess fell into a trance. "I see the fallen mage has made his way to the Ariados Queen's lair. He is using his evil magic to make her even stronger!"

"We have to get there and stop him, or find a way to reverse his spell." Brock seemed unusually calm about the whole situation. "Although my father was the one that sealed the dark magic within him years ago, I too have seen that power, and I fear what he would do to me if I were to try to buy some time for us."

One of the archmages present chanted something in the elven tongue. "There...the spell of sealing I have cast should buy you time to get to the Ariados Queen and defeat her."

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    While busy enchanting Kirito noticed that it was harder to keep his concentration.
    Twice so far he broke of the spell as he got attacked by the ariados.
    "Im sure they did this" he growled. As he began again. Had break it off again as he lost focus. "Come on stupid witch work with me" hr got angry that would make it even harder to concentrate. He closed his eyes again. And started his enchanting again. While dodging her attacks.

One sweep of her claw made him flying against the wall..losing concious for a short time.

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    The group hurried as quickly as they could to the Ariados Queen's lair, some elven rangers, mages and warriors alongside them. Deep down, Brock hoped to Arceus that the elven archmage's spell would last long enough to defeat the massive Ariados, and free Gaia.

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Don't worry," Kiseki said, running with the others, "I'm sure everything will be fine."

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    He shook his head. "Okay. Lets trh this again." This time from a safer distant. Closing his eyes to echant the beast