1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria found Evergreen sulking quietly outside while a gentle music tune was playing in the air. "Evergreen?! Are you okay?"

She sat down beside the Kirlia who was, indeed, crying while listening to the music box. Maria smiled. "That's a really nice music box, Evergreen. Where did you get it?"

At - at the general store, Evergreen replied through tears. She had to hug Maria, though.

2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline paid, quickly putting her items away to follow Maria. "Thank you."

Total G: 1240
    Items: Potion x6, Sapphire x20, Fire Stone x1, Status Staff, Leppa Berry x2, Empty Bottle x1, Agility Balm x1, Antidote x10, Awakening x5, Paralyze Heals x5, and Bandages x10.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria also had to put down her sword and satchel while Evergreen continued crying on her shoulder. "There there," Maria said. "There's nothing to cry about. What's there to cry over a music box, anyway? I really like it too. After all, that's a music theme you don't hear every day, unless you carried it with you."

With her free hand, she picked up the music box, which was playing its last few notes before it had to be winded up again.

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I was curious, actually. Nice catch)

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

Serena smiled as she heard the music box play its song. She had performed the song it played hundreds of times, and stopped to wind it back up.

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Seline approached, noticing that Evergreen was crying. "Oh no, what happened??" Azelia went to Evergreen, lightly nuzzling her cheek to wipe a tear away. [What happened??]

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    As the music box was playing again thanks to Serena, Evergreen welcomed Azelia's act to wipe her tears. [It was Kirito! He's so mean! He kept pressing me into thinking I stole this music box, but I really really bought it! Now he made it like Maria won't be friends with me anymore!]

"Evergreen can be pretty emotional," Maria said to Seline and Serena. "If she's not talking telepathically, then it must be something serious."

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [That's horrible! I doubt Maria will just stop being your friend, though. If you did pay for it, then she would have the proof in less gold than before, right?] Azelia stared, upset.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    What Azelia said actually made sense to Evergreen, and she wiped more tears away. After all, ever since Evergreen was a Ralts, she had grown up alongside Maria back at Lalusi for as long as she could remember and they were the best of friends.

[Fair enough. I should probably just ask her if she has the gold,] Evergreen added, though she sniffled a little. She even gave Azelia a gentle hug in thanks (as Azelia was clearly a lot smaller than Evergreen).

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

Evergreen's tears attracted the group. "Is everything okay?" Misty asked.

"It's okay..." Brock assured the crying Kirlia. "If you need to vent about something, we'll listen."

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen rubbed her eyes again. It's just that... Kirito said very bad things like I won't be friends with Maria anymore. He just likes to see me cry!

Maria smiled. "Now, now, Evergreen. It's alright. He just needs some time. Let's see that music box, shall we?"

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
  14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The box was a handsome green wooden frame with the ringing of pins giving off its gentle sound. Maria kept smiling. "This is a beautiful box, Evergreen. You sure know how to find the right things!"

Even so, Evergreen still kept crying which made Maria laugh. Sometimes, Evergreen just took things way too personally.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

The group was unsure what to do about the crying Kirlia. Should they intervene? Or let Maria calm her?

16. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    on the otherside of the market place Kirito only grinned. ''I already told her, that Maria won't believe her. '' he started to gaze up in the sky. ''Now waiting for our next so called adventure. I need to keep a low profile, but that kirlia and Maria are such easy targets. som emore fun won't hurt at all.'' Slightly from under his robes he grabbed his wand, ready to cast a spell, right in the middle of the marketplace and before the group. ''Some thunder would be nice.''

(He hasn't cast a spell yet)

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Well, nothing that a little chocolate can't fix," Maria said. She took out her candy bag and passed Kirlia a milk chocolate. "Uh... Now I'm feeling for a bit of yogurt wafer myself."

Evergreen started to chuckle at Maria's instant craving for yogurt wafers. That reminded her so much of Leon and his obsession with pies, although Leon's obsession was more drastic. Giggling, she ate her chocolate while Maria ate her bar. The music box was then placed into Maria's satchel.

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

The group strolled through the marketplace, but Brock froze for a moment. I have a bad feeling that Kirito is plotting something...

He whispered Ar shiúl ó dó!--hoping that he had stopped whatever the plot had been...

19. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito fell his arm down and puttinf his wand back. "That Brock again" he sat down on the nearby bench. "I go crazy from him and his spells"

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @~Seeker of Shadows~

(Just a little explanation as to how Brock could seal Kirito even though both of them were on other ends of the marketplace--as Flint's son, Brock can also interact with the seals Fint placed on Kirito to keep him under control. This means he can also sense when Kirito's power is trying to break loose, as he does here)