1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Journey of the Sacred Flute (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 26, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Perico blinked. "What?" The stunned teenager's face betrayed no emotion, but his heart was racing. Was this all a bigger conspiracy? Was he meeting a stranger from another dimension?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (None. She sees brock and possible others as her parents. Mostly who looks like a figure. She sees Brock as her father and calls him dad. She can act pretty childish if it goes about that.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    (I think she's talking about Maria)
    Despite all the commotion, Farrah did not really care about the girl, although she was still curious about the "other dimension" thing. She had studied astronomy for a while, however, she had never expected this to happen. The girl's physique was nothing out of the norm, so the dimension would be pretty similar to this one. Once again, she didn't know if the girl was really from another dimension, or if she has just gone insane. Either way, she was still curious.

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @122 Generation

"I don't know about this Chiron place, but I will do whatever I can to bring you back there." Brock assured Maria. "Even if I have to move heaven and earth to do it."

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki looked at the young girl, thinking that she may actually be from the world in the dream that she had. She was talking about a place called Chiron and Brock seemed to agree with taking her back there too.

"In any case... did you guys somehow travel with a girl with a Ribombee and a boy with black hair?"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria wiped off the rest of her tears to look at the others. She had expected Peri, Lunti, Mel, and least of all Brock and Kiseki, to think she was a maniac. Frankly, it seemed they were more or less accepting of her and Evergreen.

We did! I mean, you're Kiseki, right? You travelled with us, with Seline, her Ribombee (Azelia), and KIrito! Evergreen said, a little frustrated. You even had an Altaria called Chieri!

"But if we're in another dimension, I don't expect Kiseki to know that," Maria added quietly. "But what I didn't count on was finding someone who was the splitting image of her. This Kiseki doesn't have a ribbon in her hair though."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Now I truly want to create another dimension Kirito XD)

Mel than looked to the side. ''Other dimension.'' she shortly tried to say

122 Generation and ShireHime like this.
  8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Huh... so that's why I saw that blue clothed Kiseki with the Altaria in my dream earlier. Then at least I'm glad I didn't bring my dream to life," she replied to Maria and Evergreen, still slightly confused but at least she was getting the important parts now. She was quite apologetic and guilty that she didn't know what the two were talking about earlier that she couldn't help but bring herself to say something.

She sighed, "I'm sorry if I don't know anything much about what occurred with the other Kiseki in your dimension. But if you reacted so much as to be frustrated that I didn't remember you, then the Kiseki back there must have been great friends with you."

[Hm... so she dreamt of the other dimension? With the other dimension Kiseki having an Altaria, huh?] Mina muttered to herself, nodding. It was definitely strange to find someone from another dimension, but it was definitely interesting to think about.

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Wonder if an alternate dimension Kirito is still possible?)

"The Kiseki in my world was probably much closer to Evergreen than me, to be honest. You two were like fashion buddies," Maria said, still a little sad. "You even dreamed about us? Then you must have some kind of connection to my world!"

It might also be a sign too, that this isn't a coincidence, Evergreen added. I can't say I can get used to seeing an Audino following Kiseki around, though!

Evergreen then went to tug on Brock's sleeve. Do you know if we might be able to find clues on how to get back to our world? All we remember was finding a portal, and boom, we wake up in the temple back there.

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @122 Generation

"Perhaps, if we complete this journey, it may be be the key to getting you both home." Brock replied. "But I can't say the way is easy."

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Perico nodded. "If this is true, something bad must've happened. We gotta fix it before more stuff from yours leaks over here." Turning away, he stopped for a moment to look back at the village before moving on.

13. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "You know I was throwing around crazy ideas, oo?" Lunti muttered, his question reaching deaf ears. "Well, let's go!" he said after an awkward moment (for him). He then got Bagsik and put the Pokémon above his head.

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @ChocoChicken @Fchicken77 @ShireHime @Jupjami @122 Generation @Tala

As one of the tallest peaks in the world, Mt. Luna was not hard to find. It proved a handy connection between Hakugin and Falan for millions of people. But it was generally agreed to travel through the mountain while the many resident Zubats were sleeping.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    This place seemed so familiar to Maria, but yet she could tell there were a lot of differences. Why, even the communities were named differently than in Kanduin. Come to think of it, what was the point of this journey? Moreover, how was she and Evergreen going to return home? And how would Maria get in touch with Leon, not to mention Maria's family? So many things weighed on her mind.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Peri looked up at the mountain range ahead. To think that there were so many Zubats in that little cave... Turning, he looked at the other boy and the girl with the Pidgeot. "How're you two doing?"

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Farrah nodded, trying to make as little sound as possible. She didn't want to draw any unattracted attention from the Zubats. Aurora seemed to be doing the same.

18. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "We're fine, oo~" Lunti whispered, stepping very gently on the ground as to not wake the Zubats. "How about those three that Kuya Brock was talking to?" he then asked, looking around for Misty, Serena and Ash.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Mel looked aroubd scared. "This isnt fun" pachj agreed with that. As she hugged each other close

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Jupjami

"We're here!" Ash waved.

"We have to travel to Falan to meet Misty." Serena explained.