1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Journey of the Sacred Flute (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 26, 2018.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria was trying to come to grips with the names of her new companions, but it didn't help that she recognised Ash and Serena. She couldn't get her hopes up, though, since they probably were part of this world and wouldn't recognise her. The only silver lining she could get was probably from the Kiseki here, who definitely had some connection to the Kiseki she knew.

2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Peri looked over at the duo. "Who's 'Misty'?" The name seemed foreign. Mainly because he'd never really been outside before.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Dikolam, (idunno,)" Lunti replied. "Maybe their friend?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    "Misty? The only thing I know about her is that she's a water swordswoman." Farrah said in her usual, monotone voice. "I've read about her from somewhere, but I don't remember where. I rarely read about people."

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki kept to herself after the confusing introductions. She still needed some time to process everything and maybe even realize the things that she experienced. She couldn't help but look at Maria and Evergreen, however. She could feel like there was some sort of strange connection between them, almost as if she got her memories wiped and before it happened, she already knew Maria and Evergreen.

6. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @ChocoChicken

"Misty is a companion of ours, who's made a name for herself as a mystic knight." Brock explained. "We've adventured together before."

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Ah, so she is also a knight in this world, Maria thought to herself. There are definitely parallels. I wonder if there's a parallel version of myself here? But the thought of that made Maria shudder a little.

Hey, Maria. Do you think there will be any gummies in this world? Evergreen asked, thinking of her favourite snack.

"I don't know, Evergreen. We are in a different world..." Maria muttered, and that made the Gardevoir disappointed.

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

(there are gummies in this world--there are more flavors available)

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    After hearing Brock explain Misty and what she did, Perico couldn't help but check all the adventurers around him - he knew that at least two others here were Mystics as well, one being Serena and the other being either Farrah or Mel. Wonder what those can pull off in battle.

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
  11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I guess so)

Despite the prospect of not seeing a gummy for a while, Evergreen looked forward to what the impeding journey would bring. Now that she could clearly remember her home, she was certain that she wasn't dreaming (and neither was Maria). So instead, she adjusted her sun hat and prepared to travel.

12. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Mel continuef to walk quickly to keep up with the group. Being the smallesf didnt help much

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    (Yeah, I think I'm ready.)
    Peri kept his eyes ahead on their leader. He wasn't sure where this journey would take him, but he hoped he was ready for it.

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    (I'm ready)
    After years of research, Farrah was finally ready to adventure. She looked around paranoidly, making sure they weren't attracting any unwanted attention.

15. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (Always ready)

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Ready!)

Kiseki took her bag with her and called for Mina's attention. She looked at the Audino with glee, "Are you ready?"

[More than ready!] She replied in excitement.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @ChocoChicken @Fchicken77 @ShireHime @Jupjami @122 Generation @Tala

Before long, the peak of Mt. Luna loomed overhead. "To reach Falan, we need to make our way through the pass." Brock mused. "Arceus willing, we won't rouse the Zubats."

The small bat Pokémon were generally harmless, but a huge flock of them was annoying to travelers.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Let's assume we're innocent passing travellers. Besides, if the Zubats were roused everyday, they might get tired at some point, and then they'll get used to it. Evergreen was being cautiously optimistic. They better not mess with my hat, though.

"We've been here before, haven't we?" Maria said. "I wonder if there are any changes?"

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
  20. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Very beautiful, wonder how much Pesos will this give~ Of course if there is law to not get these, wag na~ (never mind~)" Lunti thought aloud, touching one of the glowing green crystals with a green leaf emblem.