1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Legends: The Phoenix and the Demon Emperor (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 23, 2021.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

As if in response to Belle's request, one of the sacred fountains came to life. Here you go...enjoy. Shaymin's voice echoed across the grounds.

Mio emerged from the temple soon after. "Did Shaymin speak to you?"

The white hedgehog Pokémon with leafy fur and flowers appeared some moments later. I did...this Bellossom asked for water. Shaymin explained. May it never be said I allowed a Grass Pokémon to wilt.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (@122 Generation Actually, Kaede wasn't even around when Belle asked for a drink. Nor was I awake to correct it earlier. Or... did she follow her all the way to the grove's entrance?)

"Seriously, Shiomi? Do you really think disturbing a miko's prayer is fun? Do you wanna have a bad time for it?" Hideki growled, thinking that Kotone was either oblivious or thought she's above consequences. But then...

Kaede, who had just arrived at the grove's entrance, heard that voice too. Haa... what did I miss now? she let out a sigh on her way back to the temple. She kept running and running while trying to keep the flowers intact only to be lifted by a pair of talons. And yes, Kaede's eyes went as wide as dinner plates upon realizing they were Keito's talons taking her straight to the temple.

Hideki, meanwhile, stepped aside to let Mio out. "Shaymin?" he wondered out loud. Before anyone could respond though, a white hedgehog Pokémon with leafy fur and flowers appeared out of the blue. Whoa...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (You are right in that Belle had followed Kaede around, as Kotone and Makoto are preoccupied. For the record, she is around the grove)

Kotone kept pouting. "Oh no no! It's not that I want to disturb a miko's prayer, but there's no harm in looking, right? What's the worst that could happen?"

"Probably a world of pain and scolding," Makoto muttered.

Kotone giggled. "Oooh, did Mako-chan just make a joke?"

"I mean it."

"I know," Kotone replied, still grinning widely at the blue-haired boy. "You mean everything! And did you know you mean everything to me?" That response caused Makoto to facepalm. Kotone knew her way with words, that's for sure.

Belle meanwhile was more than happy to accept the water from the fountain and had her fill. As a flower, she needed sunlight and water to maintain a good upkeep of energy. The water was refreshing, full of life, and made her feel a lot better. After that, she went to look for Kaede, and in time to see Kaede being taken away by a pair of talons. Belle's eyes widened too. [Oh no! Kaede is being taken away!] she squeaked, and she tried chasing after it, and in the direction of the temple once more.

WavePearl likes this.
  4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

(If there's anything I need to correct, let me know, and I will fix accordingly)

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (No worries, I'm good. Not sure if anyone had noticed Kaede and Belle missing, though.)

As the pair flew back, Kaede spotted that Bellossom from before -- Belle -- desperately chasing them. She hadn't even noticed her before. "Keito, stop!" Kaede cried out, to which Keito obliged by putting the human on the ground.

And now that she's back on the ground, Kaede knelt down and caught Belle in her arms. "Aww, c'mon now, I'm fine," the blue-haired girl cooed as she cradled the Bellossom. "Just what in the world was that voice anyway?"

Meanwhile, Hideki looked back and forth between Mio, the Shaymin, and the bickering duo from Gekkou School with a rather awkward look on his face. "Uh, guys..." he called the duo out, then turned to Mio. "I think she's done already."

WavePearl and 122 Generation like this.
  6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

"I finished not too long ago..." Mio explained. "Shaymin has valuable information concerning our quest..."

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [Man, I was really really worried about you! You don’t just get scooped up by a bird without telling anyone!] Belle was trying to sound furious, but she hugged Kaede back and her tone softened. Either way, the squeaking sounded about the same.

For Makoto, Hideki’s words brought him a sense of relief. Now that Mio had returned - with Shaymin no less - it seemed that another disaster from Kotone was averted. “And look there, Kotone. Mio-san is done.”

Kotone playfully pushed Makoto away, whose hand was still holding her arm. “Aw… that’s no fun…” She turned to Mio. “Right, so I guess we can hear what information you have! When Yukimura-chan is here, of course.”

#207 Jul 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Hearing Belle's complaint, Keito simply chuckled. [I know, right?] she mused. [You two can't just leave without telling anyone!]

"Heheh, sorry," Kaede sheepishly apologized. Considering Belle's attempt to be furious and Keito's serious tone, Kaede knew that one more funny act and she'd be in for a bad time.

"Wait a minute," Hideki interjected, having realized that someone was missing. "Where's Kaede?"

WavePearl likes this.
  9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (‘One more funny act’. Ha, sounds like Kotone)

Belle was happy that even the Pidgeot agreed with her. [Anyway! Let’s go back. I didn’t tell Kotone I went out and followed you.]

As it happened, Makoto said the same thing more or less. Replying to Hideki, he said, “She went outside. Belle followed her out. They won’t be long, I guess.”

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Except Kaede's not even in the mood to be a prankster. ;))

"C'mon now, kiddo," the blonde warrior muttered under his breath. Considering Kaede's age as the youngest among the bunch, calling her "kiddo" was somewhat fitting despite her adolescence. That said, Hideki whistled a certain tune for calling Keito as he would need help to cover more grounds. Little did he know that she was already with Kaede at the other side of the holy ground, though.

Speaking of Kaede, she smiled at Belle. "Yeah, let's go back," she said as she made her steps back to the temple. But then...

[Not so fast, dearie,] Keito immediately grabbed Kaede by her shoulders, again. [Flying is way quicker and we can't let everyone wait longer than we did,] she explained upon taking off, then mentally added, Plus, big bro's calling. I better hurry.

#211 Jul 26, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    122 Generation and WavePearl like this.
  12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [True! We might as well fly in!] Belle raised an arm as if to point forward.

Kotone looked right into Makoto’s eyes. “Mori-kun can whistle! That’s cool! Why can’t you do the same, Mako?”

Makoto shrugged, and then yawned.

13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Again, Kotone's remark made Hideki chuckle. "You know what, I don't usually whistle. But once I do, it's for Keito," he explained. I just hope she'd heed my call...

And then Keito came a moment later with Kaede and Belle in tow. "Speaking of the devil! Where have you been now, huh?" Hideki questioned Kaede with a slight irritation. "I- Sorry..." the time traveler stuttered as soon as Keito had set her on the ground. "I just wanna have a walk..."

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Ready when you guys are, but let's wait in case 122 wanna say anything.)

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Yes)

Kotone grinned her usual big smile. "Looks like Belle has been making friends!"

Belle shook her head sheepishly.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

Shaymin appears in a whorl of leaves Now that everyone's here, I can tell you what lies ahead for your journey. Your road leads you to Phoenix Call Mountain, where Mio will meet her destiny, and what she must do to save this land. Along the way, make as many friends and allies as you can--they will help you in your battle against Nobunaga and his minions.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “Mio-san will meet her destiny…?” Makoto muttered. “Nobunaga?”

Yet Kotone focused on other things. “There are things that are more important! You have to make as many friends and allies, right? That’s your type of adventure, Mako-chan!”

Makoto sighed.

WavePearl likes this.
  19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Yelp!" Kaede jumped a little bit as a white hedgehog Pokémon with leafy fur and flowers, Shaymin, appeared out of the blue. She mentally squealed because of all the legendary Pokémon out there, the very first one she had met was a particularly cute one. But then her awe turned into curiosity when Shaymin went serious mode. "Phoenix Call Mountain? Where's that?" she asked everyone in general.

While Hideki had the same question as Kaede, he decided not to outright ask about it. Instead, he opened his map and scanned the location's name in there.

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

Phoenix Call Mountain stood in Greenleaf, a ways past Evergreen Town. Evergreen Forest lay not far from the mountain, and Silver Town--and with it, its famed musician and storyteller, Brock. was further north, in Cragspur. The route to Silver Town also required going through some of Ignis.