1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Legends: The Phoenix and the Demon Emperor (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 23, 2021.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I'll take #501 then)

Despite the hailstorm stopping, the cold chill was still having an effect on Belle. Makoto didn't have a clue what Gengar said but took Kaede's word for it anyway. By the time he and Belle had stepped outside, Belle still tried making herself comfortable in Makoto's arm.

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

The Gengar flew majestically over the hills, eventually entering a forest, his spooky aura being the only light. He eventually came to a cave, where a number of swords, armor, and other weapons and items had been stashed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,733.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "What the...?"

Apparently Kaede couldn't believe her eyes upon seeing the Gengar's stash of thingies: swords, armors, and many more. "Just why in the world did you gather all these?" she muttered at the Shadow Pokémon. I mean, is this guy a kleptomaniac or something?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF

[I was a great warrior in life.] the Gengar explained. [One of my lord's final requests was to find his sword, lost on the battlefield. But I had never seen his sword before, and I was slain by this cruel prank. Arceus took pity on me, and allowed me to complete this task before I could rest in heaven.]

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [Really? So you needed up taking whatever sword you could find?] Belle said. [Did you end up finding it?]

Makoto had no idea what was going on, but judging by Belle’s less aggressive tone and no ranting, he supposed the conversation was going somewhere.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

[Not yet--none of the swords I have here matched how he described it.] the Gengar sighed. [I guess I can take them back to their owners, as I have no need for them now.]

7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,733.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Lemme get this straight, you were a victim to a prankster and have to be one to get your lord's final wish, right?" Kaede double-checked while hoping it would be a good enough translation for Makoto. "Who was your lord and how did he describe his sword?" she asked in case her era's history lessons had anything about it.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Kaede's words gave a good-enough explanation for Makoto, who looked at Belle and then at the Gengar.

[Whoa... Even she can hold a conversation!] Belle remarked. Then she squeaked at the Gengar, [Tell us what you know! We'll find the sword, maybe.]

Makoto looked at the pile of metal while the conversation went on. While hoping he could locate the katana heirloom, he wondered if the quest might go for longer.

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

(this actually sets up for a longer quest to find the lord's katana, so the Gengar can rest.)

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Continue)

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,733.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Sure, let's continue.)

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

[I know it wasn't dis gold katana here...] the Gengar mused as it warped Kinpika aside. [Gah...all I remember was my lord's katana's name! Seigyoku-yama! Sapphire Mountain!]

13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,733.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Whoa!" Kaede yelped as she caught the Kinpika. It felt a bit heavy, but that's only because she hadn't ever held a sword before. And now that the Gengar had mentioned the sword's name, Kaede tried to dig into her memories of what Seigyoku-yama looked like.

WavePearl likes this.
  14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “Do you need help?” Makoto offered to Kaede.

Belle looked at the Gengar curiously. [Odd name for a katana. Shall we look for it then?]

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

(You have Kinpika, so you can complete the quest from the guild. The quest for Seigyoku-yama will take longer)

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,733.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Now Kaede's lucky that Makoto had offered to help her despite her not asking for it. "Ow... yes- please-" she panted between words while struggling to give the katana to him.

(In that case, I think we'll need the full squad for that one.)

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Makoto carelessly took the sword. The weight didn't bother him much although he admitted that it was a weapon meant to wield with two hands. He hoped that this would take some weight off Kaede's shoulders - literally. Even then, he had his hands full as Belle was in his other arm.

[We're done here, right?] she squeaked. [Let's go back.]

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

The sun was coming up by the time the group returned. "Kinpika...you found it!" the man smiled. "Now I can give it to my son."

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,733.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Kaede simply nodded as she gave the Kinpika back to its owner (possibly with Makoto's help). Deep down she made a mental note to tell the other group about that Gengar's case from last night.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Makoto also nodded silently as he and Kaede returned the heirloom. While his mind wasn't on the Gengar's request, Belle had it in mind. [Right! Let's go and rejoin the others! And tell them of the quest clear!] Belle squeaked.

WavePearl likes this.