1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Legends: The Phoenix and the Demon Emperor (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 23, 2021.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    In an effort to keep Kotone from senselessly buying food, Makoto dragged Kotone in the direction of the alchemist's. Just so long as they stayed away from the general store or the food stands, things would turn out fine, or so Makoto hoped. Ash's music did its part to entertain people around, although Makoto didn't care one way or the other.

Finally, Makoto walked entered the home of the alchemist, whilst dragging Kotone in with him.

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF

"What can I do for you?" the smithy asked as he tended the forge."Are you looking to buy, or need something repaired?"

@122 Generation

The alchemist smiled as she bottled up a potion. "Good day--what sorts of potions and medicines do you need?

She smiled as she watched a black haired boy in an elaborate red and gold costume playing a well loved side blown flute that evoked Moltres in the town square. His partner, a blonde haired girl in a beautiful gold outfit, was dancing to the music, a sparkling gold ribbon fluttering behind her all the while. Ash and Serena are out playing music again today...the Sunrise Troupe's latest play is very close to selling out!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #42 Jun 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Uh..." Kaede hesitated a little bit. A light nudge from Hideki got her to properly speak up. "Do you have a spear for beginners?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF

The smithy nodded. "Sure--I have some Light Spears on hand, or an Oak Spear if you want something a little sturdier. Will that work for you?"

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Hmm..." Kaede thought for a moment. Still not sure which one to choose, she asked. "Can I have a look at both, please?"

Meanwhile, Hideki decided to check the armor section out. Some lighter ones should do him well without hindering his flight.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF

The Light Spear was a simple lightweight spear, meant for a student or recruit. The Oak Spear was a little heavier, but still easy for a beginner to control.

The robes came in a rainbow of colors and patterns, so you would look good and be protected.

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "A basic set of medicine, please," Makoto requested. "Actually, make that two sets. One for each of us."

Kotone wasn't paying attention at all. Instead she was examining the stock and wondered if any of them might taste good.

8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Eenie meenie..." Kaede muttered as she weighed both spears. She clearly wasn't ready for the heavier one yet. "I'll take this one," she returned the Oak Spear to the smithy and took the lighter one with her. "How much?"

As for Hideki, he opted to get a hooded robe/cloak (?) similar to the one that came with his Braviary Blades uniform. He didn't really feel like going with the fancier ones right now.

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

"Okay, two sets of medicinal potions come to 400 sen for both." the alchemist replied. "Would you like anything else?"

@SAF

"All right, a Light Spear is a hundred sen, and a Hooded Robe is 250 sen. the smithy smiled. "Will that be all?"

10. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Yes, please," both travelers said as they paid for their stuffs -- Kaede for the spear and Hideki for the robe.

(Is the Light Spear non-elemental?)

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    It appeared Kotone wasn’t in the mood for paying, so Makoto had to do it instead. “I think that will be all,” he replied. He took out the four hundred from his bag and paid for them both.

Kotone immediately grabbed Makoto’s arm and pulled him outside. “That’s really nice of you, Makoto! Now let’s go get some weapons.”

“You’re not getting anything else? Like curing medicine or something?”

“I have you!”

“…”

WavePearl likes this.
  12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF

(Yes--the Light Spear is non-elemental)

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The pair eventually left the alchemist's for the armoury. The armoury's forge was well-equipped to manufacture weapons, and there were plenty of weapons and armour on display as well. Kotone happily dragged Makoto inside, hoping he would be motivated to buy something.

14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Uh, Kaede, don't you wanna buy a robe or something?" Hideki asked upon noticing Kaede not getting any armors only for her to nonchalantly respond, "Nah, I'm good." This made Hideki chuckle as he wasn't sure if Kaede wanted to save her money for other things or whether she's just plain stupid or... eh, whatever.

"Next stop, the alchemist's," the young man chimed. The two was about to get out from the armory only to cross paths with a certain duo from before.

"Yo," Hideki waved his free hand (his other hand was holding Kaede's). "Wanna get weapons too?" Kaede chimed in.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “Yeah,” Makoto replied, waving back. "We'll need them."

Kotone’s mind was off to different places. “Oh my gosh! You’re holding hands already? Makoto, looklooklook! I mean, they’ve only just met each other. But they look so cute together! Maybe, maybe, Mori has what we call love at firs-?“

But Kotone had her mouth covered by Makoto’s hand, as if to stifle any more unnecessary speech from the redhead. Even then, Makoto could feel Kotone furiously trying to move her lips and speak her mind. "Yukimura is younger than you and me," he muttered very quietly so the other duo couldn't hear.

And Kotone gently moved Makoto's hand out of the way. "Not that much younger! Don't worry, Mako. It's only natural to have these feelings." She turned to the pair again. "Enjoying your time together? What have you got so far?"

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Kaede clenched her new spear tighter and Hideki made a rather annoyed face in response to Kotone's ship tease. "Shiomi, please, is this how you treat a time traveler?" the latter growled. Had either he or Kaede blushed and/or get flustered, it would've gotten the ship tease even more intense. Instead, they got tensed up until Makoto shushed his companion.
    [​IMG]

"Do you- do you want me to get lost without knowing where I am?" Kaede whimpered, still clenching her spear. She clearly looked like she's about to cry.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

Luckily, Mio happened to hear Kaede's cry. "What's going on here?" she asked, a note of anger in her voice.

18. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Now that Mio had entered the forge, Hideki let out a sigh in defeat. "We really should've explained Kaede's predicament a moment ago," he mused with Kaede nodding in agreement. "I mean, Shiomi here keeps shipping us without even knowing what the heck is going on."

[​IMG]

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Kotone. Get us some weapons," Makoto muttered, yawning as he did. "I don't think there's time for shipping either."

Kotone grinned. "Okaaaaaaaay." She walked away in time to slip away from Mio, and went to speak with the blacksmith.

Makoto then turned to Mio. "Nothing serious is happening. It's just Kotone being Kotone." His facial expression remained exactly the same as before and put his hands in his pockets. But he was suddenly dragged away by Kotone, as if on cue when he mentioned her name.

"I need to know what you like," Kotone said, still grinning.

WavePearl and SAF like this.
  20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

Mio sighed as Makoto was unceremoniously dragged away. If these travelers were going to be like this the whole way, it was going to be a long journey...