1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Journey of the Spiritsingers (IC) thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jul 24, 2023.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,731.8
    @SAF

Lexi was not far behind. Arceus, please don't have this journey end before it even starts! she silently pleaded. Maybe the Umbreon was drawn to something.... she thought.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Kai kept running and running while his mind was on Blacky all this time, effectively ignoring Desiree's callout. They eventually arrived at the place where new spiritsingers' trial was supposed to take place. Lo and behold, said Umbreon was already there.

"Blacky!!!"

Thankfully though, that last call managed to snap the Umbreon back to reality. He turned around to find his human and the girls heading his way.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,731.8
    @SAF

Oh, so the Umbreon was yours, apprentice? a gentle voice asked as a spirit of a man in ancient armor materialized before the group. Even Shadow Pokémon can fight for a noble cause.

4. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    "Wh-!" Now Lexi was running inside the ruins. "Does that mean I've gotta go inside too?" She groaned.

"Doesn't look like you'll fit inside Song, get back in here." She returned the Altaria before sending out her Snowver. "To me, Nettle. We've gotta catch up with the others." After a moments thought, she pulled out her Tambourine from its case and made her way in, Nettle following close by her.

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    The brunet soon skidded to a stop as his Umbreon leapt into his embrace. Reunion ensued, though it didn't last long due to the spirit's presence. "Bree!" [Yeah!] Blacky chipperly replied (he seemed to be more responsive to the "Even Shadow Pokémon can fight for a noble cause" part) while Kai opted for a more respectful "Yes, sir. Never expected him to evolve this way, though." The thing is, Eevee can take so many directions for their evolution and Kai had originally expected his Eevee to evolve into a Leafeon instead of Umbreon -- though he didn't mind the resulting evolution because he saw Umbreon in general as more Cosmic than Shadow. "But hey, it's okay! I love him anyway," the boy quickly added upon noticing Blacky's ears drooping, much to the latter's joy.

#45 Aug 1, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
  6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,731.8
    @SAF @NyxieRina

The knight spirit smiled as Lexi arrived "Welcome back, Lady Lexi..."

"These two are my newest apprentices." Lexi explained. "They appear to be ready for your trial."

7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Was actually waiting for @NyxieRina to say something, but...)

Now that Lexi had briefly introduced the currently present apprentices even though it would take awhile for Desiree to catch up, Kai bowed to the knight spirit as much as he could with Blacky still in his arms. "Ah, yes. Kai Hansen and Blacky at your service, sir," he said, cuing the Umbreon to bow his head too.

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,731.8
  9. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    Desiree froze seeing the wispy man in ancient armor. After Lexie brought his attention to her, she visibly steeled up before walking forward and doing a proper Noblewoman curtsy. "I am Desiree Demetrius, this is my companion Nettle." She introduced herself. Beside her, Nettle did a little bow.

(ack sorry for the late reply guys)

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,731.8
    @SAF @NyxieRina

You were likely told on your way here that this used to be a barracks... the knight spirit explained. But I am not interested in how well you battle--that trial will come further along the trail. I want you to use your divine song to forge an appropriate weapon for when that trial by combat comes, using what metal, wood, and jewels are here as materials, You have until sunset to create something.

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @NyxieRina

For this first trial, all the apprentices needed to do was to craft a weapon with whatever available materials they could get and... what, his own voice? Plus whatever instrument Desiree might have on her? Kai couldn't help but to raise an eyebrow on this one. I mean, his father did teach him how to mend a sword, but crafting a new one -- with a divine song, no less -- was something else entirely.

(Fun fact: I know Desiree's Spiritual Instrument but Kai doesn't, hence "whatever instrument Desiree might have on her".)

WavePearl likes this.
  12. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    Desiree frowned. "But, I already have my own weapon." She stashed her tambourine away with a faint jingle of bells, before hefting her hammer out. It was very pretty and intricate for a bashing weapon, but it didn't detract from how powerful she could swing it. "Do I have to make a new one? Or can I just enchant it? Somehow."

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,731.8
    @NyxieRina

Then if you have one already, you may make another, or enchant what you have. the knight spirit replied. Who knows? You might end up with something better than what you have!

14. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    "I kinda doubt that," Desiree mumbled, turning over the hammer in her hands. Her mother spared no expense in making sure she was well equipped for her journey, hiring the best blacksmith to forge the perfect hammer for her.

Then again, this was probably the reason why her father didn't seem so enthused about her mother purchasing the hammer in the first place.

Welp. No time like the present. "Right. I'm gonna get started then!" She turned around, then winced at the decrepit place she'd have to search though. Hmm.

"Nettle, with me, we're gonna have ta find anything that can make a hammer." Sure, enchanting could be easier, but she wasn't gonna take the easy route. She was gonna prove herself to be strong and capable!

WavePearl likes this.
  15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    So enchanting a currently owned weapon could also work here apparently. Kai turned to his sword currently in its scabbard. It was functional in its current state, yes, but shouldn't hurt to either enchant it or add one more...

Actually, why not both?

"As you wish, sir," Kai bowed to the knight spirit once again before starting the material hunting.

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,731.8
    @SAF @NyxieRina

Lexi, meanwhile, watched as her apprentices made their way into the ruins. As the apprentices' guide, she could only intervene if they really needed help, or a monster attacked. Thankfully, she wouldn't have to worry about monsters here--the knight spirits kept them away.