1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Questions for your resident Eagle Scout

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BraviaryScout, May 28, 2017.

1. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Favorite smash game? (Including ultimate)
    Penne or spaghetti?
    Kirby or Mario?
    In your opinion, who won e3?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I actually spent the most time on Melee, so it's my favorite. Didn't get a Wii or WiiU, so no Brawl or subsequent titles sadly.

I personally prefer pasta bakes over something like spaghetti. So penne it is.

Mario. I don't like Kirby whatsoever.

Although I think Bethesda had the best stuff, I'm most excited for stuff like Halo, Gears of War and Destiny.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Do you prefer writing with mechanical or classic No 2 ish pencils? Chalk or whiteboards?

4. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    How are you doing today?
    Do you like superhero stuff, the comics, movies, etc? If so, do you prefer Marvel or DC?
    Of all the songs you have heard for the first time this month, which is your favorite?

5. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Mechanical. I don't like sharpening No 2 type pencils since I'll always oversharpen one side and render it completely unusable at the angle at which I hold it.

Whiteboards. I will punch whoever in the throat if they make that horrible noise of scratching chalk or fingernails on the chalkboard.

Pretty darn good. It's the middle of my weekend, so a good time to just unwind and relax before jumping back into action.

I didn't grow up liking superheroes if that makes sense. But I did enjoy having a couple of toys and comics my parents had back when they were children themselves.

I like more heroes from the Marvel universe. The only DC hero I like is Batman.

The song's been out for a while, but hearing it in an E3 trailer for Destiny 2's new September DLC made it a perfect fit for the western style revenge theme the story will be about.

Thanks for the questions :)

FireSpartan5 and OzoneFruit like this.
  6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,707.6
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Dœs vü have platonic cruşh on Lāke Valor?
    Who is vür best friend hēre on Lāke Valor?
    Who is the person vü lēast līke on Lāke Valor?
    Who would vü want to adventüre with if there was fiēld trip to Pōkémon World on Lāke Valor?

7. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Are there any parodies of songs/movies/shows that you ended up enjoying more than the original?

8. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,092.4
    What is your opinion on Strawberry Cake?

9. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    The verdict is still out on that one.
    Either @Sugar or @Wings
    @Achromatic but nobody likes Ben anyway *wink wink*
    @WavePearl She has an awesome imagination and I think would be a great traveling partner.

Because it correlates with my Destiny raid addiction...

Delicious. However I prefer it homemade, whether by me or someone else who knows what they're doing. Grocery store kind just doesn't cut it for me.

Thanks everyone for the questions!

OzoneFruit likes this.
  10. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,092.4
    I'm making one right now. Just need to frost it, and it will be ready. I will also post pics on Discord.

11. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,857.1
    What Pokémon (out of the 807 known ones so far) would you want as your partner on a hypothetical adventure?

12. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you became a gym leader, which type would you specialize in? What team would you use? What kind of puzzle would your gym contain?

13. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Would you say you get homesick easily, or do you enjoy going out to explore a lot?

14. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    There are so many! I can't really decide! Probably something about my size, bipedal, agile and a die-hard fighter. Something like Mienshao, Lucario, Bisharp, Electivire...it's hard to pick, I'll admit.

I'd do maybe Steel. Team in evolutionary forms would depend on the standing of the League, so I'd adjust accordingly. Based on a six Pokémon rematch post-game, here's my picks. A mixture of offensive and defensive options.

• Bronzong
    • Scizor
    • Magnezone
    • Bisharp
    • Empoleon
    • Aegislash - Signature Pokémon
    Puzzle would involve colored locks and finding the correct colored key in order to open the lock. The catch would be that the locks have to be unlocked in a certain order to reveal the path to the leader...myself and doing them in the incorrect sequence would reset. The trainers in the gym would help give out clues once they are defeated.

I actually do enjoy going out to explore! I suppose the reason I seldom get homesick is because most of the travels I do only last 3-4 days. On occasion, I'll take a longer trip somewhere and that would make me miss home.

15. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    What country (other than your own) do you think has a really cool-looking flag?

Do you ever yell? When you're angry, when the other person is far away, when you're excited, for any reason at all?

Would you rather spend a whole day at a zoo or at a world history museum?

16. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    South Korea's got an interesting flag design. It's got a fantastic mix of red, white, blue and black with a distinct shape. Most other flags have stripes, stars and solid colors, but I think RoK stands out in particular.

Yup! I don't get angry often, but when I do it's mostly the kind that is over trivial matters.

Sometimes my job has me yelling too, you know...from working around jet engines.

World history museum. Not hating on a zoo, but I'd love to just hang out all day at a museum of flight like the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy center in Washington Dulles International Airport. So many freaking cool and historical planes!

Absolute Zero likes this.
  17. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    How did you find LV?

18. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    hi :D

What's the best part about summer where you live?

If you could eliminate any season, which one would you pick and why?

Would you rather spend the summer at a pool, or by the beach?

19. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    What’s your favourite Pokémon from each generation? Least favourite?

20. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    I came from fanfiction.net by a familiar anonymous user who often brings writers on here.

You don't sweat like a pig. It's too dry for that nasty sensation of having your clothes stick to your body and smelling profusely like ass. Standing in the shade here in California is 15 degrees cooler than in the direct sun.

Fall. That's my allergy season. Damn ragweed.

Beach! Place where I can prop down a towel, umbrella and just relax...while looking at girls XD

Favorites
    • Gen I: Arcanine
    • Gen II: Scizor
    • Gen III: Milotic
    • Gen IV: Luxray
    • Gen V: Volcarona
    • Gen VI: Noivern
    • Gen VII: Decidueye
    Least favorites
    • Gen I: Dugtrio
    • Gen II: Piloswine
    • Gen III: Delcatty