1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Red or blue??

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pirate Captain, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    So coming last night at the battle tree. I got surprised by the apperance of red and blue.
    Of course ya can battle them both when ya save ans all.
    But who did ya choose? I choose blue cause of the lack of dialogue ya get with red.

Had to use 2 max revives XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I chose Red. It was a hard choice, but I just wanted to feel some nostalgia I guess, hahaha. I remember how hard he was in Heartgold.
    And yes, he was hard, especially since I was unprepared for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I first chose Red but got destroyed. I came back later and then chose Blue. He was easier.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Haha same here. I had no idea

5. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    I kinda wish I had Sun/Moon so I can battle them. Although, I would pick Red for nostalgic purposes.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Thwn buy it second hand??

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My team was on low health by the time I reached them, so I freaked out and I chose Blue because I had beat him a million times in the gen 1 games and I hoped my experience would save me.

8. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Interesting! I haven't gotten past the 3rd island challenge in Moon just because I didn't care for this game all that much, but knowing I'll be able to face Red or Blue later has made me interested in getting to the end! I'll definitely plan on facing Red.

9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I tried Blue first but couldn't win.. I went back and defeated Red however! :u

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    I used lots of revives and berries when I was at the trainers beforw facing him

11. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    In sun I chose red but in moon I chose blue. In terms of battle I thought red was tougher but in terms of dialogue, blue was more satisfying for me. I just wish you could have battled both instead of having to choose.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Agree. I choose gim also for dialogue

13. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Like Mandriel, my team was on low health when I faced them, I was caught by surprise and freaked out. I don't really remember what happened, but I chose Red.
    It saved me, because his first Pokémon was Pikachu, and it kept using electric attacks on my Lightning rod Alolan Marowak so I had time to heal my team.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    whoa that is just plain lucky haha

15. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I fought Blue every time. Smell YA Later, BLUE BOY.

16. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I think I chose Red but I'm honestly not entirely sure lol, is been such quite awhile ago.