1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Tales of the Diamante Company (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Wow! That was amazing!" (well, you all went without me, didn't you? lol sorry I wasn't on)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Trap Nation6652

(This was why I was stalling a little--so everyone could get caught up)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Yosuke's Swellow was so impressed with the performance that she even took to the air to fly around the stage, which prompted Yosuke to shout, "Get back down here!" Eventually, she came back down to rest on Yosuke's shoulder. "Right. That's enough..."

4. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Souji glanced over at the dyed-brown boy with the Swellow and thought, 'Better leave him be...' as he began to follow the rest of the group, feeling excitement to see the next segment of the troupe.

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @ShinigamiMiroku (I see what you did there XD)

Not long after, the Swellow rested on Yosuke's shoulder such that Yosuke toppled over and fell on his face. In fact, afterwards Yosuke had to to bring his Swellow back into his arms. "Arial. That's enough. No weighing on my shoulder!"

6. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley was suprised as such a beautiful performance. She had no words, it left her speechless. 'Their abilities and standards are high..I need to work hard at my skills' She thought . Suddenly she heard noise of someone falling. She turned to look at a boy with a swellow. She was about to ask if he is okay but it looked like he is. She turned her face back forward following others.

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Pokémist @ShinigamiMiroku @Trap Nation6652 @Coraline @122 Generation

After departing the Aerial wing, the group and Brock rounded a corner to reach the Aquatics wing. "Next up is the Aquatics wing." Brock explained. "In addition to training for aquatic acts, the pools are also used for rehab and therapeutic purposes."

He went on "In fact, it has been suggested in several studies that using water therapy helps heal injuries and eases pain and stress more than land based therapy."

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Aria decided to do her best to not stand out in the crowd and quietly watched the performance. She was amazed by Serena's confidence in doing so and instantly knew that she made the right choice of joining the company. She silently hoped that her storytelling skills were up to par because that is what she wants to be known for, telling exciting and beautiful tales that make other people happy.

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley was watching carefully, noticing every move. She was happy to be able to see such a beautiful performance.

(^_^ Okie)

11. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    (sorry; busy day today)

Souji was instantly calmed as he watched the motion of the water. A small smile crept onto his face, excitement welling up inside him at the prospect of improving his aquatic skills.

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Pokémist @ShinigamiMiroku @Trap Nation6652 @Coraline @122 Generation @ShireHime

"Here is one of the main practice pools for aquatic acts." Brock explains. "It's not unheard of for larger water Pokémon to claim a pool for themselves and their master--but we have enough pools to go around." he smiles.

With that, he unleashes a whistle that sounds (more or less) like Primarina's cry...

13. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Souji nodded. "That makes sense," he said to himself, "since so many Water-types are the largest specimens on the planet."

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nodded at what Brock said. She tried to keep her mind calm at so much information being given suddenly.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Pokémist @ShinigamiMiroku @Trap Nation6652 @Coraline @122 Generation @ShireHime

As if in response to Brock's whistle, a large majestic seal-like Pokémon that resembled a mermaid surfaced from the water. It then answered Brock back with an identical whistle-like song.

"I'm still amazed you learned to mimic a Primarina cry..." the Pokémon's owner, an orange haired girl, smiled as she emerged from the girls' locker room in a deep blue training wetsuit. "I just call Mele by name, since she knows my voice."

She noticed the group gawking in awe at the Primarina. "Oh, I see why you called Mele!"

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Yosuke's mind went to thinking about the girls in swimsuits, but he pushed those thoughts aside and tried to focus on what was before him. It helped that his Swellow was pecking his hands to make him focus, as if she knew what Yosuke was thinking.

WavePearl likes this.
  17. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Souji saw the red-headed woman and bowed respectfully to her. 'I hope I can make a good enough impression on her that she will take me on as her apprentice,' he thought. Just as he straightened up, though, he felt a drifting thought and his gaze zeroed in on the brown-haired boy nearby, whose hand Swellow was softly pecking. His gaze drifted to Alakazam, who nodded at their silent communication as he began to strengthen their mental filters. "Now isn't the time for such things," he whispered to himself.

18. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Claire looked on and smiled as Phantump seemed interested and sadly she made it oral.

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9

"Everyone, this is Misty, our chief of aquatics." Brock explained, making a grand gesture to the girl. "Although she's just as comfortable on land, as well.

"This is Mele, a Primarina." Misty introduced the beautiful seal Pokémon to the group, who waved hello with a fin. "They are world renowned for their song, so when I got her as a thank you gift on our recent Alolan tour, I had to name her Mele, which is Native Alolan for 'song.'

She went on "That whistle you heard Brock mimic to call her is how they communicate with other Primarina, and let the young form, Popplio, know where their mother is."

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (ShinigamiMiroku is right, in that Yosuke's hair colour is actually dyed brown. Who knows what his hair colour actually is?)

Just as Yosuke was about to yawn, his Swellow poked his hands to get his attention. So, Yosuke reluctantly turned his attention to the seal.