1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Team Moongeist - Melody of the Moon

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Haunted Ditto, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    @ValorVolcarona @BZRich64 @Jupjami

Harold was fascinated. This was suppossed to be a fun adventure and not something so big. Lunala's blessing! One of Harold's many dreams could become reality. Driven by excitment he starts screaming for no reason:

"OK GUYS, I KNOW THIS WAS SUPPOSSED TO BE A SHORT 2 HOURS ADVENTURE, BUT THIS IS BIG! WE CAN GET LUNALA'S BLESSING! ISN'T THAT GREAT?! WE ONLY NEED THE MOON FLUTE AND LUCKILY WE KNOW THE LOC-!"

While looking at his friends, Harolds notices a badge laying on the ground which makes him stop his speech. He picks up the sun shapped badge and reads the word which is carved in it: "Sunsteel". ( * means thoughts) * Oh no… Can't I be lucky only ONCE. We are mostly newbies and I'm not prepared for an expedition against another team. But...we need to try*

"Soooo… It seems like Sunsteel also found out about the flutes and... this will get kinda though, but we need to get the Moon Flute before they get the Sun one. We also need to assume that Team Prismatic is also involved in this. Does someone want to add something?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "You're too loud!" Jairo remarked with an innocent grin.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    "Sorry", Harold whispered.
    "So it seems like we need to go to Exeggutor Island. But first we should visit the Village of the Seafolk to buy some equipment imo."
    "LET'S GO"

Filled with excitement, Harold doesn't stay concentrated and steps on a button which activates a trap: A group of Poison Sting shooting Ariados appear.

"OH NO, WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!" Harold screams.

4. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Quick Attack both of you then retreat! Before they can react!" Jairo declared immediately as his Pokémon took action.

5. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    "But what about me Jairo?! My Pokémon doesn't know this move." Harold said almost crying

"WAIT! I have an idea! Sandslash use Protect and then Dig!"

6. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    “Aromatisse! Roserade! Use Sweet Scent to distract the Ariados!” I shouted, as the Ariados were cloaked in a pink cloud of aromas.

7. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    "Great idea, Anita! That's our chance! Everyone, follow my Sanslash's tunnel!"

8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Without a word, Joseph followed Harold's order and jumped down the tunnel.

9. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    "Good work guys. Sorry for activating the trap. If I'm not mistaken, Sandslash's tunnel will bring us to the ancient poni path so we might encounter some wild Pokémon."

"Did anyone get hurt while the attack?"

10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Joseph briefly examined his arms and legs. He found nothing out of the ordinary apart from a slight scrape on his left arm. He then proceeded to take off his headband and wrap it around his arm to cover the minor injury before replying.
    "I appear to be fine."

11. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    I looked at Aromatisse, who seemed to be poisoned. I trusted that she could cure herself with her Healer ability, but just to be safe, I used an Antidote.

12. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Nahh," Jairo shrugged, while his Pokémon jumped and did a high five (or leek).

13. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    "OK, GREAT!" Harold shouted
    "We just need to go through the "Poni Wilds" and then we should be at Seafolk Village. If we are there, we can get some items and meet Ami who is waiting for us."

*The others and I can't wait to finally see her again. Since she started to help trainers as a nurse, we rarely see her.*

While walking through "Poni Wilds" the group discussed how their lives would change, if they get Lunala's blessing. Disctracted by this fun conversation, no one noticed that they are walking through tall grass which leads to an encounter with various wild Pokémon.

"OH NO!" Harold screamed
    "We were walking through tall grass and now we are getting attacked. We need to use our Pokémon!"

---------------------------------------
    Encounters:
    Pelipper
    Gumshoos
    Crabrawler

(To defeat the Pokémon you need to us a Pokémon which has an type advantage. That's all)
    --------------------------------------------------
    "Hmmmmmmmmm. Looks like your Pokémon would have problems with Pelipper, so I'm going to fight it. Go, Rampardos!"
    Rampardos appears and makes itself Ready. It hasn't fought for a long time so this is the perfect time to shine.
    "Rampardos use Head Smash!"
    Instead of trying to evade the attack, Pelipper shoots a Scald attack at Rampardos, but isn't able to keep it away. Rampardos was able to land a direct on Pelipper which makes the flying type Pokémon faint.
    "FANTASTIC!" Harold shouts, filled with excitement. "How are you guys doing?"

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    "Pangoro, Focus Punch!" Joseph called out as he held up one of his Pokeballs. The large bear Pokémon emerged from it in a flash of red light and swung it's arm down on the wild Gumshoos with as much power as it could. The Gumshoos was just barely able to withstand the super-effective attack and retaliated with a Tackle. Pangoro used Hammer Arm again, knocking out the wild Gumshoos.

15. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    “Aromatisse! Use Moonblast on the Crabrawler!” Aromatisse launched a pink ball of moon power at the Crabrawler, knocking it back several feet.

16. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Celebrating their victory, no one from the group notices that a Alolan-Raticate is using several Swords Dances in a row. After finishing it's setup, the Raticate attacks Harold who's Rampardos can't help cause of the burn it received from the Pelipper's Scald.

Everyone from the team is too far way and can't help, but what's this?! Someone else is trying to help, but Harold can't identify the person cause of the sunlight which is shining directly in his face. Who could it be…?

17. Minty Electric

SS Egg 1
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.0
    "Sylveon, Protect! Audino, use Dazzling Gleam"

Ami could barely get the words out. She'd been running frantically for the group ever since she spotted the Alolan raticate's dancing, and her heart felt like it was in her throat already. Somehow, her partners understood enough of the command to leap forward and into action. Sylveon dashed ahead to try to get between Harold and the raticate; a shield flared to life around him as he wedged himself forward.

Not far behind him, Audino barked, paws flailing above her head as she conjured a rainstorm of sparkles. Skidding to a halt beside Harold, Audino flung her paws down to shoot the flash of light at the raticate.

Finally arriving at her audino's side, Ami cast a glance to Harold, then at the rest of the group. "Are you all right?!"

18. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    "Have no fear, for Assistant Division Chief Aki has arriv--"

His triumphant entry went entirely unnoticed thanks to Ami's heroism. Aki put both of his held pokeballs back to their holsters and climbed down to the others. "Yeah, I absolutely would have saved this whole encounter. But, uh, good job everyone." He wasn't even sure if he was noticed by his teammates, but there would be other times to try a dynamic entry.

19. Minty Electric

SS Egg 1
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.0
    Ami smiled lightly at Aki's statement. "Of course!" She would have said more, but then, she noticed Harold's rampardos. "Oh! Poor thing! Sylveon, come help me with Heal Bell!"

With a low bark, Sylveon trotted after her. His ribbons twisted in the air, and a small ball of light appeared and jingled between them. He held it up, offering it—and its healing light—to the rampardos.

20. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Harold was still staring at the fainted Raticate. * I could have died… I COULD HAVE DIED*
    "I COULD HAVE DIED!" Harold didn't notice that his last thought wasn't just a thought.
    Everyone was looking at him with a combination of pity and shame.
    *Oh no, why did I scream?! How do I get out of this situation…*
    Harold clears his throat and says: "ummmmmm yes, great work team and... thanks for saving Ami. Looks like... Aki is her too...Nice!" A long moment of silenece...
    "I think we... should go to Seafolk Village now. We can talk, when we are there. Let's go!"
    *Harold you genius! You saved this situation!*
    Harold started going to Seafolk Village. Everyone was a little bit confused, but decided to follow him.

---------------------------------------
    The Group reached Seafolk Village:
    Everyone can equip ONE item on one of his Pokémon (no Mega Stones)
    --------------------------------------------
    "We did it guys! We reached Seafolk Village! I think we should split up so everyone can go shopping on their own. I would love to do some sightseeing, because those Pokémon shaped ships are beautiful, but we need to get the flute as fast as possible! We will meet her again after 20 minutes. Bye!"

Harold buys Leftovers for his Sandslash