1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Fight For... (Mist x Hime)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley walked ahead afew steps and closed eyes. "I'll be alright" She said to herself more than to others. She moved her hand in front and used the spell.

Ashley uses Wave pulse!

(Gotcha, as for now can you do random generator thing for damage?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Yep, the random generator for now will be the one we'll use to determine the set amount of damage :D)

Ashley used Wave Pulse!
    The attack successfully hit the dummy! The attack dealt 8 DMG!
    Dummy (~/~)
    Ashley (20 HP)

"That was amazing as well! I suppose that you'll all be able to handle yourselves in Hellvania one day *laugh*" The principal said, quite happy with the results. "You'll start off with dummies first. However, you also gotta watch your stats, cause they can help save you in dire situations" The principal added.

"That was a great shot Ashley!" Aera said, amazed by the intensity of the damage.

"For now, we'll cut training short for today. You're free to do anything else you'd like here at the training area; as this place is filled with books, materials and items necessary for getting your stats up" The principal said as he waved his hands to signal the training over.

----------------------------------------

Where would you like to go?

Go to the private library (Raises knowledge)
    Go to the running track (Raises speed)
    Go to the obstacle course (Raises evasion)
    Go to the meditation room (Raises spirit)
    Go to the wizardry room (Raises magic)
    Stay in the training room (Raises strength and stamina)

(I also forgot to add the knowledge stat at the discussion, sorry about that! :( You did say that Ashley is quite a nerd, so you could put her stat between 6-8. It still depends on you, of course)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley smiles brightly as her shot hits dummy. She nods to Area and principal after listening to them. "I'll be going to training room for now!" Her voice was loud and excited "I really love books but I want to try something new". No doubt, her previous try at magic gave her some confidence and it was needed too. Without confidence and will to do something, they can't achieve their goal.

(Don't say sorry! :o it's OK. I'll put Ashley's stat at 6 because that way she can develop in that field too!)

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Well, I guess I'll go to the meditation room for now. If I wanted to get stronger, that means I have to step out of my comfort zone a bit" Aera said, smiling nervously.

----------------------
    Ashley stays at the training room
    Aera goes to the meditation room
    ----------------------
    @[member="Pokémist"]

Ashley was quite pumped up for training. Her short training really did pay off. (Used random generator on this one; min was 1 and max was 2)

+1 to the Strength stat and +2 to the Stamina stat
    Strength (Attack): 5 + 1 = 6
    Stamina (Defense): 3 + 2 = 5

It didn't take long before Ashley had company.

"This place still looks the same as before. The dummies haven't even been replaced. Did they even renovate this place?" A girl said, nitpicking on all the other flaws of the training room. "Any you must be... Ms... I forgot your name. Would you be as kind to tell me?" She added, in a queenly voice.

----------------------
    @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆

Aera decided to contemplate and reflect upon how magic works. And since she was all alone and there was tranquility in the room, it increased her Spirit stat. (Used random generator on this one; min was 1 and max was 2)

+2 to the Spirit stat
    Spirit (Special Defense): 4 + 2 = 6

Like Ashley, a mysterious guy appeared to Aera.

"You must be one of the chosen representatives for Hellvania... Ms. Fidzerberg" The guy said.

"You must've mistaken me for another. I'm Ms. Flightwind. Aera Flightwind" Aera said, quite confused on how he thought she was Ashley.

"Apologies, I didn't really know how you looked like. Anyway, I'm here to help you train" The guy said, quite embarrassed. "My name is Zion" The guy said as he introduced himself with a bow.

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "I am Ashley Fidzerberg but who are you?" Ashley asked with a confused look.

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @[member="Pokémist"]

"Oh dear, you haven't been following Hellvania that much have you?" The girl said, quite annoyed. "I am the one, and only Florzelis Lindqvist, the representative of Mystica Elementa High two years ago. That was when I was still a Sophomore" Florzelis said as she was opening her fan. "And no, you cannot have my autograph" She added as she closed her fan.

"Do you want me to tell you how I aced the competition two years ago?" She said, trying to act high and mighty.

----------------------
    @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆

"Zion Schwarz? The representative for Hellvania two years ago? You're a senior now, right?" Aera said, quite amazed and excited at the same time.

"Yes, two years ago when I was still a second-year student here" Zion said, quite flustered. "You must've watched Hellvania before haven't you?" He added.

"N-no, I just knew your name because I kinda did a bit of research" Aera said, feeling sorry for Zion since she put his hopes up.

"Oh, I guess you could search anything on the internet now huh?" Zion said.

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods quietly . 'She has an attitude but then again she was representative before.'Ashley thought. She grabbed a chair and sat on it so that she could listen attentively.

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @[member="Pokémist"]

"I like you girl, you're one of those obedient people" Florzelis said as she stood in front of Ashley who sat down at a chair. "Well, first off, we were thrown into Hellvania after 3 weeks. Then I decided to go straight to battle, crushing my ene-"

"I don't think that's what she actually needs Lis" The principal said as he was entering the room. "Like I said before, I wanted you to teach them, not tell a story" He added.

"But how are they supposed to learn if they don't learn how to listen, sir?" Lis said, trying to defend herself. "But anyways, since that's how you want it sir" Lis added.

"Good thing we're on the same page here" The principal said. "Not exactly sir" Lis said, quite annoyed.

"Anyway, Ashley is it? If you want to survive on Hellvania, you need to know how to fight for resources. You will be teleported into a world where resources are limited. However, you and your teammate have the chance to get quite a bit of resources. Like I said, you will be teleported to another world in it's center point. That center point is called 'Resource Fountain' because it has most of the resources you need to survive the competition. However, this is also the part where most representatives lose because they all strive to get resources at the Resource Fountain" Lis said.

"You can either play it dangerously, yet get resources if you succeed, or you can either play it safe, albeit temporarily because you will have no other resources than the ones you can get at the Resource Fountain. There are, of course, some resources in the world, away from the Resource Fountain, but finding them is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Also, don't worry about losing, which is equal to dying, because you'll respawn instantly, but you can no longer compete in Hellvania" Lis added.

After that discussion, Lis trained Ashley in using hand-to hand combat and a bow and arrow.

+3 to the Strength stat, +2 to the Stamina stat and +3 to the knowledge stat
    Strength (Attack): 6 + 3 = 9
    Stamina (Defense): 5 + 2 = 7
    Knowledge: 6 + 3 = 9

--------------------------
    @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆

"Anyway, the principal sent me here to teach you. Let me ask you one thing" Zion said.

"What is it?" Aera asked, quite puzzled.

"Are you afraid of dying in Hellvania?" Zion asked.

Aera stood there quite shocked, because she couldn't come up with an answer to tell Zion, but she knew that her answer would be a yes.

"I'm gonna assume that as a yes, well, that's quite common. If you wanna strive and win in Hellvania, you have to stop fearing that you could die. You absolutely cannot die in Hellvania. Yes, you may die in the world that you are teleported to in Hellvania, but you simply respawn to the real world without any scratches at all" Zion said in a very reassuring voice.

"So... You want me to learn that...?"

"That nothing is impossible if you stop fearing negative thoughts that you create" Zion said, quite calmly. "Anyways, I'm here to help you gals conquer your fears, so relax, and start meditating" Zion added as he was starting to meditate.

Zion made Aera contemplate on her fears, and tried to help Aera conquer them.

+3 to the Spirit stat and +2 to the Knowledge stat
    Spirit (Special Defense): 6 + 3 = 9
    Knowledge: 5 + 2 = 7

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods and walked a few steps forward "So do you have any tactics or any advice to tell us?" Ashley asked to Lis.

'we must gather minimum resources first because we need them to win but the competition is string and all the contestants may have prepared better than us..' Ashley thought, standing there with one hand on her other arm.

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @Pokémist @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆

"I guess I can tell you a few strategies for Hellvania. The Resource Fountain, as you may have already known, has almost every single resource you need for survival. However, most competitors tend to get more than what they're only supposed to get, and that slows them down. I advice that you get Food, Water, Weapons of your choice, Smoke Bombs, A map, Healing Potions and Magical Potions. The rest of the items is up to you, and I advice that you get the items you need as fast as possible, or else others may be able to take them. Also, try to bring only what you can carry, because too many items can slow you down. Unless of course, you are deemed physically fit by your trainers" Lis said.

Ashley's Physical Attributes ---> Failed
    Ashley's Agility Attributes --> Failed

"And girl, by the looks of it, your Physical Attributes and Agility Attributes need some work. I suggest that you train your stats up to 20 so that you could carry more items than you need and run even more faster" Lis added.

(Ashley's Physical Attributes ---> Failed and Ashley's Agility Attributes --> Failed mean that Ashley needs to train these so that she could survive story-based events. The results are based on her stats, the Strength and Stamina for the Physical Attributes and Speed and Evasion for Agility Attributes. All those stats so far haven't reached at least 10 points, which means that Ashley failed a check in her stats. If both the stats reach 10 points, it'll be a Partial Success, and if both the stats reach 20 points above, it'll be a Success)

"Also, try to avoid fights as much as possible. You only have 3 lives in the entire game, so if you die 3 times, then you're out. If you can't run, then fight, but if you need to run away from a battle, use your Smoke Bombs. Try your best in rationing food and water, as well as rationing healing supplies. Like I said before, supplies are limited, and you wanna spare them as much as possible" Lis said.

Aera's Physical Attributes ---> Failed
    Aera's Agility Attributes --> Failed

"Well, I guess both representatives haven't trained that much yet. It's only been half a day, so we shouldn't pressure them" Zion said as he entered the room with Aera.

"We still have a long way to go. Ashley, I want you to tell some of the advice that I gave you earlier to Aera after we finish training" Lis said. "And welcome Aera. You missed a lot" Lis added.

"I'm sorry, I was in the meditation room with Mr. Zion earlier" Aera said.

"No matter. Time for another session of tips and strategies" Lis said. "Anyway, don't try to be the most powerful people in Hellvania, you'll really regret it. Also, try to form friends and allies in the Welcome Party, that is before Hellvania. Having alliances means more items, more chances of survival. If the other people in your alliance become a nuisance, then ditch them, because they will only weigh on you and your goal" Lis added.

"I don't think that's the right strategy Lis" Zion protested.

"What do you want them to do? Form alliances then keep the nuisances? They'd lower their chances if they do that! And besides, I didn't even tell them to do it. It wasn't even a requirement to begin with!" Lis said.

"Then why did you say that in the first place anyway, Miss Lindqvist?" Aera asked.

"I was giving you people advice. Fine then, listen to Zion instead" Lis said.

"No, you go ahead" Zion said.

"Fine. Forget about the alliance thing. You guys can work together as a team, and we could determine on whether or not you need an alliance once training fully ends at the last day of the 3rd week. In this tactic, someone has to be the bait, the one that will be the main focus of the enemies. Someone who is fast is more preferable in that position. Then, once your enemies are distracted, someone has to be the attacker, the one who attacks the enemies while they are distracted. Someone who uses long-ranged attacks and magic is more preferable in that position. That tactic is called the Bait and Strike" Lis said.

"The next tactic is quite simple. Someone attacks while someone supports the attacker by boosting her attacking power, speed, defense or such. This tactic is called The Attacker and the Supporter. However, this makes both or the supporter vulnerable, because enemies may either go attack the attacker, or attack the source of the attacker's power, namely the supporter" Zion said, finally saying something important.

"This tactic is quite hard to pull off. We made it up when we were in Hellvania. We all know that Water magic lets the caster create water illusions. So when you are near a pool of water, this tactic could prove to be useful. Someone, in this sense, Ashley, creates lots of duplicates of her and her ally, Aera. While the enemies are busy trying to figure out which are the real enemies, Aera and Ashley could strike the enemies with a fusion of air and water attacks, which will deal massive damage. Of course, putting up illusions will strain a lot of Ashley's energy, so you gals have to dispose of your enemies as fast as possible. This tactic is called the Illusion Show" Lis added.

+3 to Ashley and Aera's Knowledge Stats.
    Aera - Knowledge: 7 + 3 = 10
    Ashley - Knowledge: 9 + 3 = 12

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods abd notes all the tactics in her mind. 'Illusion snow...I should practice for it'. "So, I have to learn this technique first, right?. Like learning about good timing and making exact duplicates?"

. "So, we need to practice. Aera.." She walks near Aera to tell the strategy told by Lis before as she waits Lis to give her answer of question asked to her. "Strategy told by Lis before was this. The Resource Fountain, as we already know, has almost every single resource we need for survival. but Lis said most of the competitors tend to get more than what they're only supposed to get, and that slows them down. She said that we should get Food, Water, Weapons of our choice, Smoke Bombs, A map, Healing Potions and Magical Potions. The rest of the items is up to us, and we should get the items we need as fast as possible, or else others may be able to take them. Also, try to bring only what we can carry, because too many items can slow us down. We need to be physically fir to carry items more than we need, which means we have to train hard to carry extra items". Ashley looks at Aera searching for an answer that she understood what Ashley said or not.

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Got it, thanks for the recap. So, what should we define as the most important item that we really need to get first? I think the map is necessary so that we could navigate the world and find the tower where the crystals are. But food and water are important too..." Aera said, panicking a bit.

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yes, but making illusions using water is actually a secret spell that only a few people could do. Zion could teach you the spell, but there's no guarantee that you'll be able to master it in time" Lis said.

"But I think Ashley's ready for it, no, I'm sure she can!" Aera said.

"Secret spells are very powerful, yet only certain amount of wizards can use them, especially if they weren't the one who discovered the secret spell. However, if you learn it directly from the creator of the secret spell, there's a higher chance of passing the spell down, so I can't say that it's impossible. Best of luck to you, Ashley" Lis said, showing her much more kind and more sister-like side.

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yeah food and water are important. Weapons too if we came across opponents and we have no choice other than to fight" Ashley thinks a little closing her eyes. "But map, food and water are must. Potions are also needed to heal ourselves and for other things so we can continue our journey. Its hard to decide" Ashley poens her eyes and looks at Aera. Ashley was worried about it a little.

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "If we're talking about survival, then food and water are a must... but the other resources might also be taken as fast as possible..." Aera said, starting to worry.

"If you guys are worried on what to take first, why don't you just divide the items you get among yourselves? Someone like Ashley can use water and encase the Healing Potions and Magical Potions, or she could use water to grab Smoke Bombs and her weapon of choice quickly. Aera could run faster thanks to air, so she could get Food, Water, a map and the weapon of her choice. It all depends on how you use your abilities to the fullest" Zion said.

"He gives great advice" Aera thought.

"And oh, Ashley, we'll start training on the Water Illusions tomorrow. You'll be needing all the strength you could get so that you'll be able to perform it correctly" Zion added.

16. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley smiles brightly at Zion. "Its awesome!" Ashley smiles at Aera and says" So we should go before all the supplies are finished"

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yeah, let's split up the resources we get. I'll go and get Food, Smoke Bombs, Magical Potions, and a weapon of my choice. You can get the Water, Healing Potions, the map and a weapon of your choice then" Aera said. "But most importantly, we gotta get them before anybody else does" She added.

"I'm looking forward to our next training tomorrow, so be sure to get lots of rest!" Zion said.

"YOU GALS NEED SOME MILK! For energy" Lis added.

"I guess it's time to go to the dorms now. See you guys tomorrow!" Aera said.

18. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley diddled and said "Sleep sleep" and followed Aera to dorm. There were large beds covered with white bed sheets and two pillows.

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "The beds feel really soft" Aera said as she inspected the beds. "Goodnight Ashley" She said as she was sighing.

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Good night!" Ashley said smiling and then sank into the comfortable bed under her