1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Fight For... (Mist x Hime)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (It's fine, really! :D )

The two girls continue training, ignoring the fact that they weren't allowed to train any more. When the two were tired, both decided that it was finally time to rest.

END OF WEEK 1 - WEDNESDAY

----------------------------------------------

WEEK 1 - THURSDAY

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley wakes up early and decides to go to Aera's room. She knocks on the door before she hears a reply. She enters the room all nervous and a bit worried. "I just came to say good luck! I hope you and I will do good" She smiles at Aera more to increase her own confidence

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Thank you!" Aera replied as she woke up from bed. It was really inspiring to have a friend like Ashley. "I wish you the best as well!" She wanted to hug Ashley too, but that may make things a bit awkward.

Suddenly, the two heard a knock on the door of their "mini-apartment" that had two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a small living area. "Ashley and Aera! Wakey wakey! You're going to meet some new friends!" Aera couldn't recognize the voice, so she was quite worried. "Shall we get going?" She said, asking Ashley.

4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Who is it?" Ashley asks the voice. She wasn't familiar with voice and it seems to be the same case with Aera.
    Ashley moves towards door and opens it asking again "who are you? With a confused look on her face

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    When Ashley opened the door, the person was already gone. There was no trace of who came to call them whatsoever. "That's... strange," Aera muttered, looking at Ashley.

6. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yeah but anyway we should get going, new trainers must be down there" She replies back to Aera.

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Alright, let's go." Aera kindly allowed Ashley to go first, before exiting their small apartment.

Back at the main hall, Aera could see Zion and Lis together with two other people about the same age as them. In front of them were four more students. One of them looked like she didn't want to be here, another guy looked confident, another girl looked too stylish for the event, and the last guy looked like he didn't care whatsoever.

"Ah, welcome!" A girl dressed in red robes said, welcoming Aera and Ashley. "Please, come join us!"

8. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley hesitantly nods and steps forward followed by Aera. Ashley looks at Zion and Lis as if she is shouting their name in her mind

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "So! Um, welcome, everyone. You might have already known about how this would go. All of you will train and you will all fight to claim the title to become the delegates sent by our school to participate in Hellvania," the girl in red robes said, giving a brief narration of what was to come. "My name is Azria Hearthis, but you can call me Ria if you prefer. I will be your Fire, Strength, and Stamina instructor. This here is Dai Moran, your Earth and Knowledge instructor. You might also already be familiar with Zion Schwarz and Florzelis Lindqvist, previous Hellvania delegates. Zion will be your Water, Magic, and Spirit Instructor and Lis will be your Air, Speed, and Evasion instructor."

"Uhm, excuse me!" The stylish looking girl raised her hand, "Do I really have to train with these people right here?" She looked around, noticing that everyone was not to her liking. "You two! You dare come late to the meeting?! Absolutely unacceptable!"

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Huh" Ashley says with a confused look on her face as stylish looking girls speaks to them in high tone. "Well, we were just coming and it is not too kate, so its fine, I guess..." Ashley's voice becomes inaudible at the end of sentence. Ashley keeps staring at the girl who was giving Ashley and Aera both weird looks.

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Well, you two certainly kept us waiting!" The girl replied to Ashley's somewhat weak reply. It wasn't before the confident guy took her away and whispered something in her ear that made her calm down.

Aera sighed. "Rough day, isn't it?"

12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods to what Aera said. Ashley waited for the lady in red robe to continue about their training and procedures.

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I won't be talking that much anymore. We can continue talking once we all start training," Ria said, looking towards the other instructors.

Where would you like to go?

Go to the training room (Raises strength and stamina)
    Go to the wizardry room (Raises magic)
    Go to the meditation room (Raises spirit)
    Go to the running track (Raises speed)
    Go to the obstacle course (Raises evasion)
    Go to the private library (Raises knowledge)

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nodded and decided to go to meditation room for medication.

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @Pokémist

(Sorry for replying late all the time!)

Ashley heads to the Meditation Room.
    Energy: 8/10 (-2)

"So, welcome!" Thankfully, Zion was the one who was assigned to instruct the students with anything regarding Magic and their Spirit. "I will be your Spirit instructor for today." He then took out some incenses from the cabinets located at the right side of the room. "Today, we will be learning how to control and protect our Spirit. Take your positions."

He then began to light the incenses using the candles surrounding him. The fragrant smoke wafted around the room, making it a perfect place for meditation. "Our Spirit is responsible for keeping all of us safe when magical attacks are used against us," Zion narrated as Ashley and the confident guy continued listening, in their meditation stance, keeping their eyes closed. "The Spirits that we have are naturally fragile, but we can strengthen it by meditating and reflecting upon everything that makes you think that you are not safe in this world."

"Our Spirits are also capable of entering the Spirit World, the world of spirits that have decided to leave our world," Zion continued as he controlled the water around them to make a relaxing sound. "With a weak Spirit, you will stand no chance of ever surviving in the Spirit World, let alone contacting the spirits."

Zion then blew the fire off of each incense that he used. "If you have a strong Spirit, you will be able to defend your inner soul from magical attacks that could cost you your life, and you can ask spirits from the Spirit World for help if you are in real danger in our world."

"Ashley, do you have any questions that you want to ask now?" Zion said, looking at Ashley before turning towards the other person. "How about you Marco?"

+3 to Ashley's Spirit
    Spirit: 10 + 3 = 13

What else should Ashley do?
    - Meditate one more time
    - Strengthen connections to the Spirit World
    - Normal
    - Ask for Advice
    - Slack Off

---------------------------------------------------------------

Aera heads to the Running Track
    Energy: 8/10 (-2)

Lis was busy waiting for the two girls who have decided to train their Speed for today. Aera and the sassy girl from earlier were the ones who ame to the Running Track to train. "Ah, glad you two could make it. Welcome to the Running Track. I'll be your Speed instructor!"

"This is pretty much straightforward," Lis said as she pointed her finger toward the track, "you just need to run through this track without stopping. Consider this as a challenge, the one who stops becomes the loser and the ones who continues running becomes the winner."

Aera and the sassy girl nod towards Lis before taking their positions. "Remember, do it naturally and don't force your muscles too much or you might injure yourself, and we all know that we can't afford any injuries to happen! We only have 2 weeks and 3 days training left!" Lis then blows the horn as the two girls start running.

+2 to Aera's Speed
    Speed: 15 + 2 = 17

At the start, the two were pretty much running at the same speed, but later on, the sassy girl began running much more faster than Aera was, and she was getting further and further away. She was surprised that somebody even outmatched her in running. This wasn't a race, the only challenge was to not stop running; at least, that was what Aera was hoping for.

Aera decides to Continue Running... and she succeeds!
    +2 to Aera's Speed
    Speed: 17 + 2 = 19
    Energy: 6/10 (-2)

She wasn't about to give up, however. Making sure that she feels relaxed and one with the wind, Aera slowly began to gain on the sassy girl who was beginning to falter and slow down.

16. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    (It's fine, actually. You do all the main work regarding the rp so I am very thankful to you for putting your efforts in it. I dont mind late replies ^_^)

Ashley thinks before answering to Zion, "How can we strengthen our connection with spirit world? I want to"

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Still, I'm sorry for that!)

Zion gave Ashley a smile, "You just need to meditate even further to make yourself known to the Spirit World by sending a signal, so once you make your entrance inside of it, spirits would be more willing to communicate with you since they will be able to realize that you are an ally after sending multiple signals."

Ashley decides to meditate to strengthen her connection to the Spirit World... and she succeeds!
    +3 to Ashley's Spirit
    Spirit: 13 + 3 = 16
    Connection Points (1/15)

Energy: 6/10 (-2)
    (With more Connection Points, spirits would view you as their ally upon entrance to the Spirit World.)

18. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods to Zion and meditates.
    After meditation she looks around to see a guy, who was new to training, meditating with his full concentration.

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marco quickly felt like he was being watched as he spoke, "I can feel that you're watching me, Ashley. Is there something I can help you with?" Marco was clearly inclined to the spiritual side of things; if there was one thing Zion forgot to mention, it is that once you have a high enough Spirit, you can sense even the subtlest changes in the real world.

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley looked away embarrassed. "Uh...uh it's nothing" Ashley spoke shuttering.