1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Those Accursed Eggs

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by GiratinaMissingNo, Aug 16, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Has anyone else been running into them only when they aren't hunting for them, and then trying frantically to find new places to post to hatch just one of the buggers?
    If you have, this is the place for you. If you need advice, it's here and it's to always carry Pokeballs. If you need to angrily rant and vent about how you can't hatch them, this thread is here. If you need to punch something, I know a good website that sells punching bags.

Come post about the unrealized menace here. Push back against the eggs that are slowly taking over. Rebel!
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    The thing about eggs for me is how long they take to level up, which is why I'm focusing on my Eevees for now

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm only half way there and I'm running out of places to post things. I'm a patient person, but... this is kinda pushing it.

WHY ARE YOU NOT HATCHING YET!?

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Ugh, hate the fact that I can't catch anything I'm missing because of catch rarity (Uncommon-Rare-Very Rare) ;n;

5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    How do you do that? I can't do that; If I see them, they will be hatched.
    I have five. *kisses goodbye sanity and any hopes of evolving other Pokémon*
    #MissingNo

6. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    They won't be very rare, so naturally, I want to focus on my rare Pokémon. Besides, I want a lot of Eevees so I can have a good stock when trading comes around

GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  7. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I am half sick of seeing soo many eggs. Im not even trying to catch them and they're everywhere,

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I have lost three eggs because I had multiple tabs open... Three of them!

Why must these eggs take so long to hatch??? Mine is only at level 7!

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Well they are legendary eggs so having them needing 40 levels seems fair enough even if it'll take forever for some to hatch one. The eggs also won't keep being this common forever tho just a few weeks, is just as sorta a release celebration as well as us reaching the donation goal that unlocked the eggs and Mewtwo. So be sure to nab all the eggs you want while they're still common and super easy to find.

AeroHail likes this.
  10. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Ill keep that in mind.

11. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    If you just make sure you've caught 4 eggs saying they're not in your collection you're set since Mewtwo is a regular encounter.

12. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I have trouble posting frequently anyway, so my (one and only actually) egg will have to wait until Phytosaur has gained more levels.

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The required amount of posts is nothing, just not feeling like going around and posting everywhere again after the 4 posts fest of last month. I posted over 800 times last month. *Is ded*

14. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Yah posting honestly isn't an issue if you put yourself in the mindset as thou you are in a postfest! Thou I honestly just rather train my Non-Evolving Mon Fam.

15. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Eh, I have two and I'm in no rush to hatch them. None of my Pokémon are above level 10 in the first place since I'm so godawful at posting orz

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    First I will raise Magikarp, then I will worry about the eggs...!

17. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I went through a posting binge to hatch my first egg but now I'm posting more contently since I'm kinda burned out from that lol.

I guess when the motivation comes back I'll switch my buddy for another egg and embrace the chaos once more. xD It would really stink if my second egg hatches into another Articuno though. I didn't pay attention to which of my eggs are duplicates or not. :sweat:

18. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Belive it or not, @GiratinaMissingNo , this isn't half as bad as trying to summon Summer!Corrin in Fire Emblem Heroes. THAT is something you need a punching bag for. ^_^;

GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  19. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I will keep hatching eggs till I end up with a Mew. But I'm also a bit of a completist so I might just end up hatching them all if I can. uwu;;;

20. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Same, I'll probably end up hatching all the dupe eggs eventually, is gonna take forever tho since I have something like 23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.