1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

time to join the bandwagon

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by DuoM2, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Do you like warm tones or cool tones color-wise?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Cooler, definitely. I'm not hugely fond of orange or yellow, but green is probably my favorite color and blue is probably second.

3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    What's the weirdest animal you know of?

4. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    If you're talking obscurity there's an animal called a hyrax, which is a really small relative to the elephant that looks more like a rodent than anything else, but in terms of flat-out weirdness I'd say an octopus. It has so many attributes that few to zero other animals have, like the literal shapeshifting they can do for example.

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    If you had to dress in a certain aesthetic for the rest of the year, which would you do?

6. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I kinda already dress in only one way - always wear a hoodie and track pants / shorts or something similar. I don't know what aesthetic that would count as but there's your answer.

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    If you had access to a time machine, would you go to the past or seek the distant future?