1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Vapor's return Q&A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Vaporstar4x4, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    I'd have to say Guzma. His style is great and he just looks so cool and comfortable 11/10 looking good as hell

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Do you have any particular opinion in the debate of cats versus dogs?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    Considering that I have both a dog and a cat, I shall hold my opinion
    (but I prefer dogs just don't let the cat know)

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you could live in any Pokémon region, which would you choose? Which town?

5. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    The Alola region. I had so much fun exploring it. I would live in Seafolk Village so that I have a boathouse and can travel all over the world

6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Do you like old movies?

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    What field of science do you find the most interesting?

Do you prefer to wear shoes, or to go barefoot?

What's your favourite mythological creature?

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
  9. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    It depends on the movie, but overall not really. I find them to be much slower then I'm used to. I like action and adventure and like to get into it really fast.

10. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    I'm very interested in psychology. I think the concepts are fascinating however, I had a horrible teacher for the class in high school who worked us so much and now I don't wanna talk about the subject for at least another year or two. It was just too much info in too short a time.

I only wear shoes when I go outside. Take them off the minute I get in the house.

I love mythology. I have so many mythological creatures that really fascinate me it's hard to choose. Currently, due to the game Call of Cthulhu, I'm really obsessed with the Cthulhu mythos. Though my favorite varies every few months based on new info I find.

11. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    September by Earth Wind & Fire
    The ultimate jam

Shadria likes this.
  12. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    What's your favorite school subject, and what's your least favorite school subject?

Have you ever had a recurring dream? What was it like?

13. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    My favorite subject of all time is art, but this semester it's actually humanities. My teacher is super fun and it's basically a quick art history class. My least favorite is english and history. I really don't like writing, especially if it's for an assignment rather than fun. I find remembering all the stuff for history to be really hard, it's just too many dates.

I've actually never had a recurring dream. In fact, I can bearly ever remember my dreams, there's only a handful that I can remember out of my whole life.

Wings likes this.
  14. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    That's interesting, that your humanities class and history class are separated. When you do write for fun, what kinds of things do you usually write?

15. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    My history class is about American history starting in the 1800s while my humanities class is about art and philosophy starting as far back as the Paleolithic era.

I generally don't write often and when I do it's not coherent. Usually, it's if I have a new idea for a drawing or story. I'll make lots of bulleted lists about places or characters. There will usually be a few things in prentices after each one.
    There's one story I have that has 2 separate files of just bullets that have names, design ideas, ages, and important statements that relate to the characters. Though I haven't had an idea for another big story since then so I haven't written much lately except essays for school.

Wings likes this.
  16. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hey...How's life going?
    Do you think that Christmas is overrated and/or over commercialized?

17. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    Aside from drowning in over 5 essays that are all due by next week, I'm doing great.

I wouldn't say Christmas is overrated, but it's definitely overcommercialized. Rather than being a calming time to close off the year and start fresh with family and friends, all I see is ads on a bunch of stuff I don't want to get. I just wanna spend my Christmas relaxing after finishing all these essays, draw some art, and get amazon gift cards.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Vaporstar4x4

- If you could choose between spending a week in a solace and peace with everything you need, would you or would you choose option B: going on a cruise/vacation to a popular place

19. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    I've actually done both. But I'd probably pick B because I've only done it once. I enjoy spending time by myself, but I'd love to go to new places.

20. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Do you do anything to celebrate Valentine's Day?
    Is it sad that I had to look up how to spell Valentine's Day?