1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Volcarona Fixes Shinies!

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by ValorVolcarona, Apr 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ValorVolcarona

ValorVolcarona Pokémon Professor

Andre
    (Flaffy)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽891.0
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Yeah so recently I’ve been making alternate shinies for Pokémon that might have bad shinies, or ones I don’t like. I might just make one for fun. Since there are way too many to post here, I will just post an album on Imgur and link the album here.
    (I went through all 809 Shiny Pokémon and created a list of the ones I wanted to fix.)
    The ones towards the beginning are not as good as the more recent ones.
    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/9pWfOAx (Part 1)
    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/57Yq4uY (Part 2)

I’ll update more as I make them.

EDIT: don’t click on the links, they don’t work anymore. I’ll try to repost them on the thread, maybe 10 at a time in spoiler tabs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Apr 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 8:17 PM
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal...

Aki
    (Minccino)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,431.6
    I like these, even the ones that are only subtlely different from the official. And even with the new Gen 8 starters, I think you're already taking those in a direction that is both visually pleasing and looks possibly official. Keep it up!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ValorVolcarona likes this.
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Lord Helix
    (Helix Fossil)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,141.2
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    These look great! I think my faves are Camerupt, Aromatisse Ninjask, and the gen 8 starters from part 1!

4. ValorVolcarona

ValorVolcarona Pokémon Professor

Andre
    (Flaffy)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽891.0
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Here are some potential shinies I made for the Sw/Sh box legendaries.
    B9B36D1D-94B9-4EEB-8188-7341301F9991.png 0D28C1AB-A7FC-4E1C-B8F2-340EF3844107.png So basically I changed the gold to silver, and changed each Pokémon’s primary color (blue for Zacian and red for Zamazenta) to black and the opposite color (red for Zacian, dark blue for Zamazenta) to be pink and lighter blue, respectively. The black on its face and claws were changed to match the game’s color (blue for Zacian, magenta for Zamazenta). And I left the leg and snout color the same. It’s very confusing when I explain it, I know. It makes more sense to explain in my head.

5. Ridlins

Ridlins Sentinel

Zaiku
    (Bonsly)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,338.9
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I think these colors really suit them! They look great!