1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go What is your team?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Sheep, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    What team are you using in LGPE currently?

As of right now, I'm traveling with Pikachu (Mango), Persian (Garnet), Wartortle (Krile), Ivysaur (Flora), and Nidoqueen (Nori). (b' ')b

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    My team for most of the game was Eevee (Fammy), Ninetales (Emili), Ninetales-A (T_T).
    But after reaching Cinnabar I was able to add Kabutops (Excelinar) and Dratini (Kawaiides).

I really wanted to use a Vileplume and Alolan Muk but I realised a bit late that those two are exclusive for LGP. x_x

I might still add Exeggutor to my party since I don't have a sixth Pokémon yet, I haven't decided yet if I want the regular one or Alolan, but will probably go with regular as I already have a dragon type now.

3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I don't have the game yet, but my dream team so far is
    Eevee (Eve/Sora)
    Ninetales (Shiny, Kyubi)
    Victrebel (Audrey)
    Wigglytuff (Pixie/Custard)

Considering:
    Blastoise (Shellshocker)
    Lapras (Tessie)
    Gengar (NOT from GO, RickGastly)
    Hypno (NiGHTS)

Not sure what else to consider at this moment, the final members will probably be a spur of the moment companion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Currently Pikachu, Wartortle, Nidoqueen, Eevee (about to become Flareon!), and Alolan Vulpix. Considering Vileplume for the final slot. <3

5. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    My final team was Pikachu, Nidoking, Gyarados, Articuno, Arcanine, and Gengar. Not that I ever used anyone but Pikachu in the end...xD

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Made some changes! Evolved Alolan Vulpix to Ninetales, Eevee to Flareon, Pikachu, Blastoise, swapped Nidoqueen for Snorlax, and added Gloom. Keeping her unevolved until lv. 45 so she can learn Moonblast. Will eventually swap Blastoise for Dewgong too. :>

7. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    My current team is:
    Eevee
    Shiny Charmander (holding off on evolving so I can get flamethrower)
    Shiny Nidoking
    Shiny Butterfree
    And two filler Pokémon.

I'm planning on:
    Shiny Charizard
    Shiny Venusaur
    Shiny Nidoking
    Shiny Starmie
    Shiny Rhydon
    Shiny Slowbro/Machamp/Mr. Mime/Beedrill/Butterfree/starter Eevee

I really want an all shiny team. The last slot will just be based on luck!

Sheep likes this.
  8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Just saying, you can get a TM for Flamethrower fairly early on and easily in the game.

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Currently adventuring with Pikachu, Alolan Ninetales, Flareon, Dewgong, Aerodactyl, and Vileplume. Seems like this is my final team, so I'll probably be making a new post in this thread once I beat the E4. :thumbsup:

10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    My current team is shiny Fearow. Pidgeot, Arcanine, shiny Nintales, shiny Charizard and Onix. This is not the team I used through the game tho is just some I'm training up.

My story team was Eevee, Charizard, Seadra, Alolan Ninetales, Electabuzz and Pidgeot.

11. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I sweeped through the whole game with just Eevee and my trusty shiny Gyarados. Tsunami fears none and Eevee is the cute support cheerleader.

12. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I went with a “favorites” team. Vileplume, Primeape, Clefable, Arcanine, Snorlax, and Slowbro. One of the best teams I’ve used in a while.

13. Talarc

Talarc Swimmer

Muro
    (Whismur)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽935.8
    I'm roleplaying as one of the characters from an upcoming Pokémon fanfic I'm working on. My current team is:
    • Evoro (Eevee)
    • Pirru (Pidgeotto)
    • Dorru (Nidoran F)
    • Barru (Bulbasaur)

14. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    My current team on my main file is Charizard, Nidoking, Chansey, Pidgeot, Fearow and Jolteon. Deciding to do some leveling.

15. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Preetty much just Eevee, one or two I like to ride, and some to level up. xD
    I only use Eevee in battle.