1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which Pokemon makes you proud to be alive?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sonic Ramon, Jun 20, 2017.

Tags:
?

Did you have a good day?

1. Yes! (Glad to hear that! n_n)

85.7%
  2. No... (Sorry to hear that. :c)

14.3%
  1. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    As the title states, this means whenever you see this Pokémon, you felt that glimpse of hope and happiness spreading throughout your body. As in, this Pokémon makes your day. Even when your day isn't going well, too.

For me, I'm not sure what Pokémon makes me proud to be alive because all the Pokémon are so unique and amazing in their own ways. But I guess I'll go with Snivy. With its smug looking design and how Ash's Snivy in the anime has that sass going for her, it just makes me proud that it exist. It's also great to use for memes purposes, too. So yeah, I adore that thing a lot. x3

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I've always been a big fan of Pachirisu, so that's probably what I would say. My mom even made a crocheted stuffed version, and it's super cute.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    D'aww, that's so sweet for your mother to do such a thing. x3

4. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I've always been attached to Zorua since I first saw it. I've always felt connected with it for some reason, and it makes me happy when I see it. I feel like Zorua resembles me a lot, and I appreciate that it's actually a real Pokémon.

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Charizard, it was my first true starter and we have been bros for life. He embodies everything I love about Pokémon: Powerful, majestic, awesome, smart, capable, room to grow (Come on guys, charizard is not the best Pokémon of all time, it has strengths, but plenty of weaknesses and the fact that mega charizard y can take down mega blastoise is hogwash in my book, we all know blastoise wins that fight.), faithful, and above all else it can make an awesome ally, friend, and team mate. I am a charizard lover but I am glad it can't beat everything because that would be too boring. Charizard reminds me of the wins, the losses, how I've grown as a person and a gamer, how to make friends, how to enjoy my time with friends, and how to not be too cocky or smug. Charizard makes me glad that Pokémon exists and I would love to have a real one, but we all know that will never happen lol.

JadeFox likes this.
  6. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    This Pokémon, for me, would be Lunala. Seeing Lunala's grand majesty is highly inspiring and gives me hope for Pokémon's future. In a generation that is starting to become my favorite, Lunala is the cream of the crop to me. To me, the moon is beautiful and calming to behold, especially when it is full. Lunala embodies that emotion wholeheartedly and instills me with much the same feeling as beholding the moon itself.

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    For me it is Ninetales. Yes, it is a gen one Pokémon that actually isn't that great in the competitive scene, but is still experiencing the love due to receiving an Alola form, rekindling the love many have for the Pokémon. It signified to me that Pokémon grows with us and that it won't be easy to lose the wonder that I first had when walking my first steps on route 1.

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Nope. My day was not so good. I've got a good number of reasons to be upset....

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Totodile always makes me smile whenever I see it. He looks so happy and energetic 24/7. :D

10. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    While it's not my #1 favorite, Sylveon always seems to make me happy. It just seems to always have a loving and positive spirit, and that's the kind of person I strive to be.

11. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'd sayDawn's Pliplup. It just has so much personality. I love how it can change the tempo, and it really is just so game-changing.
    #MissingNo

12. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Tough one. I'd say Glaceon. Just its calm, warm expression melts my heart. ^_^

13. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I like all Pokémon, however
    [​IMG]

14. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Eevee, probably. It's so adorable that it always brings a smile to my face. (that little "eevui!" just melts my heart.)

15. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Zygarde core. Squishy and cute! It makes me so happy!

Also mew of course.

16. ShinyDewott

Vanity
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽54.9
    Dewott, of course! ;D Though I have to give credit to Suicune as well. I've never mentioned how much I appreciate its design because it's a pretty overrated Pokémon.. though I can see why it is. Its design is just so... perfect. It's essentially the epitome of a God-like and majestic mythical creature.

17. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    ...I mean come on, it's my freaking name. Diancie is bae.

18. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Yvetal.. Nothing like the Pokémon of Death to make you feel alive. I lie it's totally Darkrai

19. Starlistic

Castle
    (Shellder)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Shiny mew is cute, but for the most part any and all dragon-types cheer me right up!

20. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Well this is creative, Pokémon has made my day a lot of times throught my child hood but I think my one true shining art of hope would be Marshtomp

True story: When I was like 7 I had Pokémon Ruby and I was at the Maruville city gym and for some reason, I had lost my Marshtomp.

I looked around for it everywhere, Box, Party and i kept challanging the gym with my Electrike Swellow and Gulpin untill i admitted defeat.

About 2 days later I find that Marshtomp was in the day care and now level 30ish.

I steamroll through the gym, making marshtomp my reminder of a true miracle that ascended down in my time of need.
    Besdies Marshtomp and Mudkip are really,really cute.