1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

You have to join Team Magma or Team Aqua... Which do you pick?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by guest, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Will you side with Team Magma and expand the landmass, or expand the oceans of the world with Team Aqua? Will you work to revive Groudon or Kyogre to do your bidding?
    What's the reason for your choice?
    How do you think you would be ranked in the organisation? A grunt, or an admin? Would you work as a scientist, developing the tech needed to achieve the team's goals?

2. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I'd work with Magma because Aqua kinda seemed a bit more unsophisticated and Maxie does not have slip ups

apart from that one that almost boiled the earth

but that was only one slip-up!

but yeah, maxie's kinda got sentimental value with him. That's why I'd pick him

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I would choose Team Aqua. As much as I love the land, I hate heat. I mean we all need water in our life, so expanding the sea mass would be awesome, especially for placing lacking in water! California ahem.
    I would probably be a grunt. I love doing field work in general, and getting out a little never hurt anyone haha.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    As much as I like Team Magma, I'd probably join Team Aqua since Team Magma involves going near hot places e.g. the cave where Groudon was, and I hate the heat. I'd just be a grunt, one that's actually good at battling. XD

5. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    They're both extremists and eco-terrorist organizations, but as far as uniforms and philosophies go, I'm with Magma. This whole cave-dwelling shaman look they have going on (without looking shabby) is pretty awesome, and I think their goal has more benefit to humankind. As long as they keep enough saltwater and freshwater presence to allow for the continued survival of land and sea animals, then expansion of the land sounds good to me. More space for agriculture, industry, and spacious residence? That all sounds good to me.

6. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    I can't say I haven't fantasised about being a Magma Admin/scientist...
    Pirates are cool, but I hate the cold and the ocean is usually freezing. I like Groudon better than Kyogre too.

7. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I'm gonna go with Maxie on this one, so team Magma. We're both nerds, and I'm pretty sure I'll soar through team Magma's ranks pretty quickly, as I love to research!
    Land is more of my forte than sea, although my username kinda means blue tho, XD

8. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Oh, this is a toughie. I'm actually on the fence with who to join...
    I really like team Aqua's goal, which puts Pokémon before humans, and I have a general fondness for Water-types. But their outfit... not so much. And the only thing I like about Team Magma is their outfit. Their ambition is stupid and they're going up against a bunch of people who use Water-types.
    If I could join Team Aqua, but then go undercover as a member of Team Magma, who's outfit I'd actually wear, then I'd be content.

9. manaphy2

manaphy2 Sailor

Reefus
    (Carvanha)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽752.0
    Team... Aqua... By far.
    My reasons are because kyogre is tied with manaphy for my favourite legendary Pokémon. Water type Pokémon are my favourite kind of Pokémon, and I think they should have EVEN MORE SPACE TO SWIM. Team Aqua is the greatest organisation I have ever seen, sure they seem like a bunch of misfits but they a real strong hearted group of people. And because pirate themed uniform, PIRATE.

I'd have to say that I'd make it as an admin (after a little work to reach the top), this would be due to my ability to battle alongside water Pokémon better than any other type of Pokémon.

Just as an extra lil bit, my partner would be Swampert.

10. broongus

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,635.0
    I'm with Aqua. Team Magma's a buncha nerds.

11. nebengelmann

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I would joint team Aqua any day because water Pokémon are sooooo much cooler than fire Pokémon. Quagsire is one of my favorite Pokémon and if I had to work for team Aqua, I would have a Quagsire. [3D='195']

12. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I'd like to join team Aqua. Everyone there seems friendly and all family like. I feel like it's appropriate to have a drink with Archie. I might end up somewhere in the middle, I wouldn't want to be a scientist though. I'd want to be in field fighting

13. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    I'd probably go with Aqua, mainly because cold>hot in my opinion. Also, have you seen Kyogre's design?

[3D='kyogre'] > [3D='groudon']
    In terms of design, as well.
    I'd be a scientist guy, or I might be a middle-ish area between grunt and admin

14. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    As far as ideals go, I'm on Magma's side. Because I've not played Ruby or OR before I can't say if I actually like the characters too. Team Aqua on the other hand I absolutely adore, especially in AS. Their characters were all distinguished and lovable and they had some cool interpersonal relationships going too. Overall, Aqua is my team.

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I will be with team aqua. Water Pokémon are awesome and they can easily defeat fire Pokémon. I wish to be a grunt. It gives me a chance to fight against many battlers and to enhance my abilities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.