1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP A New Adventure: A Trainer RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, May 30, 2018.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Silvia seemed a bit surprised to see another shiny Pokémon, it wasn't often she met others. "Hi there Lumi and Eira." She said, waving at the two Pokémon. She was in love with the little glitters of ice from Eira, Silvia could think about the soft baby blue that would compliment her fur. Shaking her head to snap out of it, she set down Cosmo so he could walk with them, though the Pokémon wrapped on of its ribbons around her leg.

"So you are a breeder, that's really neat! I received Cosmo as an egg from a breeder after one of my shows," Silva started. "I am a coordinator, so I don't battle much. Are you a battler?" She asked, feeling the admission made her seem weaker but loved the form of beauty contests had too much to care.

Cobalt looked down at the Lyranoc, "Empol." It greeted, trying to show that they are friendly. He blew a single bubble out of water and let it float over between the two, as if a peace offering.

Silvia nodded at Daphne, "Let's go!" She said happily, trying to think about the berries, which would make the best poffins.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Back in Ipomoea Town, a teenage boy quickly flung his notebook back into his pocket, whilst his Snivy climbed into his hood. It may have only been a few hours in the small town, but once he heard rumors of a Contest in the nearby Wisteria Town, he was already packing and ready to go in a minute or two... if he hadn't lost his map. Carlos took a deep inhale, clearly frustrated that something important was already gone. Clenching his fists, he slung the bag over his shoulder and sat back down on a nearby chair, looking over the small Pokémon Center - there didn't appear to be any extras.
    "Sni?" His reptilian Pokémon placed a leaf-like hand on his shoulder. He knew he was trembling again - it was a natural reaction of his. Trying to calm himself down, he turned to his partner.
    "I'm afraid I may or may not have already lost the map on our first day."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Tamariel dried his hair and quickly threw on a new shirt, putting the shirt and towel up to dry on the radiator.

“Okay you two, we should get some training done then I’ll whip up something after.” Mortis gave bark before running over to the door he was eager to train since they hadn’t trained much on their way to Westeria. Bruce was less eager be followed suit, he wanted to eat first.

Walking down the hall back out into the center’s lobby Tamariel heading outside. He saw someone was already using the training field, a sceptile and absol were battling each other while a young man watching but he could only see one person so he guessed they were both his pokémon.

Mortis looked on with curiosity and cautious, Bruce on the other hand just realized this meant they either had to find somewhere else to train or wait and let out a sigh. Tamariel leaned against the center’s wall to observe the battle since it was pretty interesting fight the two pokémon appeared to be fairly even right now. Mortis went to lay down next to his trainer not taking his eyes of the two battling pokémon.

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "I am not much of a battler. That is I simply don't fight that much, but I can hold my own with Lumi if it is necessary." Daphne replied to Silvia. "I usually focus more on the health aspect of training Pokémon. How to get the coat healthier, making sure they are in top condition, that kind of stuff."

She tapped her chin in quiet contemplation as she thought about what she usually did. They had started walking toward the stall and from the corner of her eyes, Daphne could see Lumi softly walking next to the Empoleon, seemingly having taken the peace offer.

"It is rather interesting that you hatched Cosmo, because I hatched Eira as well. Or well, Eira hatched on me I guess," Daphne laughed as Eira used Lumi as a springboard to launch herself unto her shoulder. The fox seemed to grin before she shook her head and the poor girl got ice sparkled on.

"Eira, that is cold!" Daphne gave a low squeal as she felt the cold on her neck. Eira just rubbed her head against her trainer and Daphne rolled her eyes, before she spotted the stall. She grabbed Silvia carefully by the arm before dragging her off to persue the wares. She could see the most common berries all laid out and even a few of those special type berries like Roseli,
    Passho, Rindo, Waccan.

Eira and Lumi's eyes lit up and they quickly started looking through the berries to find something. Eira was drawn to the Kelpsi Berries and Lumi was staring hard at a couple of Occa Berries. Daphne was already picking up the usual berries she would normally get.

"This is better quality than I have seen in a while," she commented as she grabbed a few Cheri berries to put in her paper bag.

5. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The spar had been going long enough for Taidana to get enough of an idea of what he has to plan for, plus it appeared they had an audience. Before he was able to step in and stop the spar a large glowing sphere began to grow in front of Absol's mouth instantly causing Taidana to become alert.

"Absol no!" He shouted, reaching for her Pokéball, but it was too late as the hyper beam took form and launched towards Sceptile. The powerful attack raged across the field towards the Reptile who broke out of his shock in time to use Protect, the aptly named move protected both Sceptile and the Center behind him from the attack. Before Absol was able to move again, Taidana quickly recalled her back into her ball. "What got into her..." He murmured, his hazel eyes locked solely onto the Pokéball while an exhausted Sceptile approached him. Glancing up at his partner, Taidana sighed, "That got out of hand."

Recalling Sceptile to his ball for some rest, Taidana decided it was time to greet the spectator, "Sorry you had to see that." He shouted as he approached, his expression set in a frown, "it's rather unusual for Absol to get that into a fight, guess it was payback for Sceptile defeating her before." Sticking his hand out for a handshake, Taidana's lips curved into a shaky smile, "I'm Taidana Kumo, I'm guessing you're here for the festival?"

6. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Oh Hello Krystal! Nice to meet you an I think you already met Froakie!" Cobalt said.

"Froakie kie!" Froakie said.

"So where are you from?" Cobalt asked.

7. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Silvia walked alongside Daphne, keeping an eye out on the road, people passing by with shopping bags and decorations for the festival, it seemed like such a cheerful time, she was really glad to be visiting. "I would love your recommendations on some Pokémon Care if you think I could do more to help these little boys clean up nice."

Cosmo slipped its appendage like ribbon from around Silvia's leg to Daphne's, picking up its pace to walk in step with the breeder. "Syl! Sylve!" He chirped out happily, showing that he liked the new friend they had made.

Silvia shook her head and clicked her tongue, "So sorry, sometimes he just gets a little clingy, likes to stay close to people he knows or else he runs." She explained, patting her thighs, "Come here Cosmo," her voice soft and gentle, the Sylveon letting go of Daphne and returning to Silvia's leg. "But I did hatch him, he took ages to finally hatch open, but it was a wonderful surprise. We were just getting home for a small festival, Cynthia, the Sinnoh Champion, was hosting so we had to make it back, and he hatched as we got into town, caused a little scene in the town square, that's for sure."

Letting her laughter slip as Eira sprung up and covered Daphne in ice crystals, "Oh man do I know that feeling, Cobalt loves to squirt me with water when I am least expecting it during training." She shot an accusatory look towards the offending Pokémon who turned it's beak up and waddled on like he could never do such a thing.

Silvia had been so preoccupied glaring, she squeaked in surprise as her new friend tugged her to the side. "Woah look at all these berries!" She said in surprise, picking out a few common berries, making sure to test each one with a small squeeze to see how ripe they were, Silvia selected a handful of Oran and Cherri berries. "I haven't seen some of these since I started making Poffins." She remarked, selecting some more rare berries for her to work with, Passho and Roseli. "Go on, each of you, pick one out."

Cobalt seemed to like this offer, gravitating towards some of the spicier berries while Cosmo stayed close with Silvia, sniffing at the dry berries. "So what do Eira and Lumi like to have?" Silvia questioned. "I would love to make you some poffins for showing me the way." She smiled, pleased with her little berry haul.

8. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Daphne smiled as Cosmo latched onto her leg for bit. The Eeveelution was cloaked back to his trainer soon after, but it felt very good to have so quickly gained the favor of a Pokémon.

“Don’t worry about it, Silvia. He is just showming he likes me. Aren’t you, Cosmo?” She said happily before replying to the question.

“I would be happy to share some tips and tricks with you. Lumi likes spicy things, and Eira is a fan of bitter flavors for some reason. I am extremely glad that they have such a wide selection here.” Daphne answered the questions, snickering a bit as Silvia relayed the tale of her Empoleon spraying her with water.

Eira barked as she jumped back onto Daphne’s shoulder and waggles with her tails at the offer of treats.

“You little glutton,” Daphne stoked the ice fox on her head fluff and got a purr-like sound in return. Lumi padded over to her trainer almost silently and nudged her over to go pay. Time for some chow.

“I think they are eager to try your poffins, Silvia,” Daphne commented as she went to pay for her purchases.

9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Krystal stuttered slightly as she managed to form a sentence- it's been a while since she initiated a conversation that didn't get over taken by someone else. "..I..I was raised in Kanto, my first day here, actually." She smiled, fixing a stray strand of hair from her eyes. "And this is Lola.." The Buneary started to brush her fur only to reel back in panic and disgust as Smooze came free. "Grii-meeer!", he looked a bit upset for being left in his ball for too long. Krystal faltered, then grinned in embarrassment. "And this is Smooze.. I'm sorry if he doesn't smell so good- Kantoian Grimer are known for a odd smell.. Their trainers get used to it.." She apologized to everyone in the center while giving the purple pile of sludge a pet and a bit of food she had on hand.

10. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    As Krystal was telling Cobalt about herself her Grimer came out of her Pokéball. The odd smell of the Grimer reached Cobalt's nostrils and he squeezed his nose shut to prevent the smell from entering anymore.

"Nice to meet you Grimer!" Cobalt said,"Well I am from the Kalos region."

Froakie then greeted the new Pokémon which was just released from its Pokéball. Cobalt stomach suddenly grumbled," Heh! Looks like I am a bit hungry!"

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Smooze beamed, waving hello to the water type while finishing his meal with one hand. He was very well aware of Lola's piercing glare and Cobalt's poor nose, but didn't know how to help with either.
    After more than one disgusted stare and comment about her sweet Grimer, Krystal had no choice but to return him once he had filled his belly. The smell eventually resided, and the angry bystanders left. "..Sorry..", she frowned and rubbed her right arm.
    Cobalt caught her attention with a statement of hunger, and she giggled slightly. "Me too...it's been a long flight!"

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Tamariel looked on frozen in surprise as her saw the absol use hyper beam and the sceptile blocking the incoming beam. Mortis had gotten up his body tense, fangs bared ready to protect his trainer if needed while Bruce panicked running around before diving behind Mortis.

“Wow…” Was all the man could say after that display as he saw the pokémon getting recalled.

It took him a second to register the trainer was sticking out his hand to greet him, “Oh, I’m Tamariel Reimer and yes I’m here for the festival.”

“So that’s quite an unusual move to teach an Absol, I saw most of the sparring. I came out here to do a bit of training myself but I saw the field was occupied so I decided to just wait.” His voice was still shaky what just happened.

Mortis was still being wary despite both the sparring pokémon getting recalled. Walking around Taidana the hound sniffed the air up and down near him.

“Mortis stop that.” Tamariel automatically barked since he was used to people being nervous around a houndoom.

13. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Silvia smiled as she selected a few dry and extra spicy berries, "What are the odds, those are Cobalt's favorite it spicy too, seems Lumi and him will get along well! Not to mention these are good for their contest points." Pulling out her wallet, she paid the woman for her bags of berries, since they would be on the road, she would need to make extra poffins to keep them in prime condition.

"Bitter berries are good for Pokémon with Clever moves, in the Sinnoh contests that is." She tucked the berries away in her bag to stop Cosmo from trying to jump at the bags. "We organize contests by move typing, but here, it is a whole different scene from what I am used to."

Cobalt patted Silvia's back and nodded at Lumi and then to Eira, "Poleon! Em Empol." It motioned to the berries and then to an eating motion, looked like he was trying to talk about the poffins.

She snorted, "Yea yeah, talk it up Cobalt. I really don't make the best poffins, but I do enjoy trying. I have been making them since I was around 12, when my mom let me use the stove to mix the batter for the first time." Silvia reminisced. "So shall we head back to the Pokémon Center? Or are you renting around here?"

14. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Taidana glanced down at the growling hound, it wasn't afraid, cautious sure, but not afraid. After all he had to deal with Absol when she was wild among many other Pokèmon so he had grown accustomed to their aggression. Despite that he wasn't going to needlessly provoke a Houndoom of all things.

Slowly and carefully Taidana reached his hand out for the Houndoom, Mortis if he heard right, to sniff. Meanwhile he continued his conversation with Tamarial, ready to withdraw his hand if the hound Pokémon showed any sign if aggression

"Yeah, I was surprised the first time I saw her use Hyper Beam, but I can't complain, won me plenty of battles." Taidana laughed out, "I would offer a practice battle, but I don't think Absol should battle right now and Sceptile is definitely not in condition for it."

Glancing down at the Houndoom, retracting his hand at the sight of it appearing satisfied with its investigation, Taidana smirked slightly, "Who knows, maybe we'll battle during the battle tournament if you're in it, your Houndoom looks like a strong opponent."

15. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Okay lets get food then, I bet out Pokémon are hungry too! Right Froakie?" Cobalt asked.

"Froakie fro!" Froakie agreed.

"I am going to the cafeteria would you like to come?" Coblat asked.

16. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "I am staying at the Pokémon Center." Daphne hoisted her bag of berries up, and the two girls started walking toward the Pokémon Center.

"Renting is a bit expensive while you are going to be traveling around the regions for most of the time, so staying at Pokémon Centers is a lot cheaper. As a breeder in training, I am currently working on getting my breeder qualifications. Which means I have to get 8 badges to prove I can raise Pokémon to their full potential." The redhead explained before she got a bit distracted.

There was a sign up for a battle competition? Interesting. She quickly stepped over to check out the rules and grimaced when she read them. Lumi was wagging her tail eagerly, but as Daphne shook her head, the lupine dropped her head.

"Seems the competition this year is only for Water, Grass, and Fire types." Daphne manoeuvered the bag with berries so she could stroke Lumi on her head and the Lycanroc cheered up a bit.

Lumi and Eira has been eagerly listening to Cobalt's tales about the poffins and were both weary and excited to try them. Daphne chuckled as Eira was chattering to Cosmo in high tempo.

"Maybe teach me how to make poffins and see if we can improve on them?" She offered as the Pokémon Center came into view.

17. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Illya had noticed, only just noticed the few new trainers that came by. She was mildly annoyed when Riolu was jumping up and down at the door, when a boy entered the Professor's home, and she followed suit.

Upon asking the professor Cypress for a starter.

"Welcome to Ipomoea Town. I am the resident Professor of Kaiko, Professor Cypress!"

After a cheery introduction and the selection of her starter, a Turtwig smiled back at her when she released it from its Pokéball.

"You remind me of home...I'll call you...Forrest!"

Seemingly happy with the nickname, the Turtwig made a cheerful yelp, before she called him back into his Pokéball. Quinzel was a little wary, but she couldn't take her eyes off it regardless.

Though she was curious about the fellow with Riolu so she brought it upon herself to break the silence.

"...You got a Riolu I see---from Sinnoh are you?"

@Laserdragon14

18. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shadow watched the dark-haired girl pick the Turtwig in silence and when she turned and asked about the Riolu, it surprised him.
    "Uh, no I'm not from Sinnoh, I came from the Kanto region, and the Riolu was a gift from my father," Shadow replied. "Where are you from?"
    "This is your first impression so don't be awkward," I silently told myself.

19. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Silvia nodded in understanding, "I am staying at the Pokémon Center as well, so we can make use of their kitchens easily." Shifting her bag higher, Cosmo stopped making jumps at it for the berries, "Hang on a few more minutes bud, then we can get cooking." She tried to calm the excited Pokémon, picking him back up and kissing the top of his head.

"As a coordinator, I am trying for ribbons, not so much the battles. As much as Cobalt likes to act like a tough guy, he is actually just a cool specialty Pokémon." The older woman teased the Empoleon who seemed a little bashful at her playing, but patted a fin to its chest and puffed up, showing its power. "But if you want Daphne, I can lend you Empoleon for this competition, his move set is more contest based, but I am sure he could make it work." She offered.

When the Pokémon Center came back into view, she thought of what she needed for her poffins to make them the best, Silvia didn't want them to be just mediocre, she had to show that she was good at all of this. "So, I have a few extra bitter berries, I don't work with them as often as Spicy and Dry, but I should be able to make a nice batter with them for poffins."

20. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Thank you for the offer! From what I gleaned from the sign up sheet the big prize is a Pokémon egg. It has been a while since I have taken care of an egg." Daphne was surprised by the fact that the coordinator would offer to have her use one of her Pokémon so soon after they met. The apprentice breeder had been excited by the prospect of taking care of an egg again.

They had arrived at the Pokémon center and after greeting Nurse Joy and her Chansey assistant, the girls made their way over to the kitchen.

"Ever tried making a jam out of the berries before you add them to the batter?" Daphne had placed the berries she had bought on the counter and was already pulling out most of the stuff she needed to make Cheri and Rawst powder to put through the food of her Pokémon, she was also going to make some jam as a treat. She still had enough of the actual food for another two weeks, so she wasn't going to worry about that for now.