1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Rad!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by RadEmpoleon, Oct 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Is Empoleon your favorite starter? Why did you use that for your username?

2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,560.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Lemon or lime?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™ (they/them)

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,411.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    1- I'm just going to assume this meant to say "most pleasant memory". That's a tough one since I've been on here for a while now. One thing I still remember vividly all these years later was leaving my precalc class and seeing a Discord DM from either Vig or Wizard asking me if I wanted to join mods. I still am surprised that I was even considered to be on mods, let alone to be one for a few years. It feels like such a long time ago that I stepped down, but I am so happy to have served as a mod on this wonderful site.
    2- I'm not too familiar with indie games, but Undertale comes to mind. Sure I had a cringe Undertale phase in middle school, but didn't we all? but I really do love that game.
    3- The DeVito™ as a legit Pokémon? That would be WILD. I'd sacrifice a year off of my life for that

I am very dense and thought this meant "if you had a dollar for every time something happened, how much money would you have?" but I understand the question now. I think that thing would be "every time I quoted or referenced a meme, line from a video game, etc." I quote/reference things way too much lol

Yes! Empoleon was my first starter so it's really special to me. I first used the username for a second account on Wattpad since I wanted it to be a Pokémon themed account (though at the time I had 395 at the end, since that's Empoleon's number in the Pokédex. I dropped it when I joined here and don't use the 395 anymore). Not sure why freshman me thought to add Rad at the beginning, but I've never thought it's cringe. I've always liked my username.

I'm a sucker for key lime pies, so I have to go with lime here. Though I do like to jokingly eat both the lemon and lime slices they give at restaurants to squeeze into your water. They're both horridly sour and unpleasant to bite into lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SAF likes this.
  4. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Whoops, there goes my habit of swallowing words again xD
    You deciphered it correctly, though.

1) Since you really seem to enjoy Undertale, what's your opinion on Deltarune? Any things you desperately want added before the full game (eventually, at some point of time, potentially) comes out?
    2) Which of LV's legendary/mythical egg designs is your (least) favourite? Why?
    3) Arceus listened to your wish and it seems as though DeVito™ will make in into the next game (totally not fake). What moves are a must-have for this absolute legendary? Which ability should it have? Can pokéballs even contain so much concentrated power?

5. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,411.7
    1- I will be completely honest- I have never played Deltarune. I barely even know any of the characters. I'd love to play it someday, though.
    2- I'm genuinely blanking on what any of them look like. I just looked through my Pokémon collection for any of them, but I only have a few. I guess Reshiram's is my least favorite? It's just white and gray stripes. Boring.
    3- It should have base 1000 in every stat. The DeVito™'s power is unmatched. Oh, and it has to have the ™ in its name.

Sethal likes this.
  6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,707.6
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    If you had to choose one of your favourite game characters to kill off in-story, who would you pick?

7. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,411.7
    Hmmm... probably Temmie from Undertale since it probably would have no significant impact on the story (unless it's the pacifist route ofc).

Jupjami likes this.
  8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,153.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    One of your least favourite videogame characters receives a spinoff sequel all about them. What would it be like? Would you actually buy it?

9. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,411.7
    I can't think of many video game characters I don't like at the moment, so let's just go with Bede from Sword and Shield. That sounds like an awful game. I wouldn't even buy it out of spite.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,153.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Least favourite game from your favourite game franchise?

11. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,411.7
    Granted I haven't played these games, but it would be Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. I think we're all tired of Kanto at this point.

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,560.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Your favorite song from... Cytus series? Either the OG Cytus or Cytus II is fine.

13. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,411.7
    My 2 favorite songs are Chrome VOX (NEKO) and Phantom Razor (Xenon). 2 VERY different songs lol

SAF likes this.