1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Fairytale

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Jupjami, Jul 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Camellia sighed, placing a palm on her face. Okay. Maybe some mistakes were made in choosing this guild. "One moment. Let me... attempt to break this up..." She wove a hand in the air, a pinkish mist surrounding it, before slowly spinning and directing the cloud of Sweet Scent towards the dust cloud, hoping it would at least have some effect.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Matte Town

"Pleasure to meet you, Snowy!" Mist smiled, shaking hands/paws with the Ninetales. 'As soon as Dragion is finished, we can head on over to the Guild!"
    "What was that about me?" said Sceptile said, walking up to the Abra with a small bag of coins in his claws.
    "Ah, speak of the devil and he shall appear," the psychic jested, but sweatdropped at the grass-types 'seriously what are you doing and who is that' stare. "So yeah, remember the Ninetales from earlier? Her name is Snowy, and she wants to come join the Guild!"

Green Town, Guild Hall

"Aw shucks, just call me Pick," the Bidoof said bashfully, before turning to the board, still talking to Tarina. "I think there's a few good quests for beginners, yup yup- hey!"
    The Claydol from earlier had crashed into the board, messing up all the papers there, before rushing back to the brawl with a mighty warcry.

Everyone in the fight immediately stopped as they were enamored by the Sweet Scent, freezing as they shuddered at the overly fragrant odour. Chuckling, Kemry patted the Alcremie on the head. "Seems like I didn't need to intervene this time," the Krookodile grinned as he stared down everyone who was in the fight.

Green Town, Town Square

"Alright, let's go, then!" the Sandslash grinned as he pumped his fist in the air. As he was about to lead Ian to the guild, however, another Pokémon suddenly bumped and ran past them, sprinting the opposite way.
    "COME BACK HERE, THIEF!" an elderly Kecleon exclaimed, panting as he tried to run only to stop beside the two to catch his breath.

(sorry Tala I kinda forgot to add Ian's part...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kecleon likes this.
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "...Thank you, sir?" Camellia took the moment to step forward a bit and check on those who had been in the fight. Are they all okay?

4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Just when Snowy was going to say "Okay~", Dragion came. Her heartbeats went really wild with a mix of excitement, guilt, and anxiety upon meeting him, especially given whatever happened earlier.
    "Pleased to meet you, sir," she bowed to the Sceptile.

5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (NO worries)

Ian blinked , but hearing thief, he sprinted behind it on all four of his legs. Sending an ember towards the thief, hoping it would hit

6. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Jupjami

(what sorts of quests are there on the board?)

7. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Matte Town
    The Sceptile stared blankly and quite unnervingly at the Ninetales before grinning at her. "Well, looks like a keeper," he grinned, patting the Ninetails on the head.

Green Town, Guild Hall
    "Don't worry, this happens all the time," Kemry chuckled, watching those who were in the now-ended fight groan as they tried to stand on their feet (or levitate, in the Claydol's situation). "Now how about you tell me all about yourself..?"

"That was... fun," Maou muttered as he rubbed his head, leaning on a table along with the Frogadier.
    "Says you," the water-type next to him retorted, before laughing slightly. "Name's Zack, by the way," the amphibian introduced, extending his hand to the Charmeleon, who clasped it happily.
    "I'm Maou, it's nice to meet 'ya!"

Looking at the job requests that were scattered on the floor from the fight, the Pikachu noticed a few papers with interesting jobs:
    "Abomasnow making trouble in Victory Road! Arrest team wanted!"
    "My partner fainted in Green Forest... I need help!"
    "Help retrieve book from greedy Purguly! A generous reward!"

Green Town, Town Square
    Looking back, the thief saw a Quilava rush towards him with a Sandslash not too far behind. The fire-type unleashing an Ember attack, the crook immediately sent an Icy Wind as a counter, creating a big smokescreen. Clearing away the smoke with Wide Slash, the Sandslash snarled when the thief disappeared. "Looks like he got away... for now," he muttered, before turning to the Quilava with a suggestion in mind. "You search left, I search right?"

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "Oh! Uh, I'm Camellia. I evolved on accident. I come from a small family not... that far from here, if I remember correctly. And uh, I came here after coming of age and you know... gotta find a job, and this one seemed all right. Not exactly the grandest of beginnings, but you know, just a simple Alcremie."

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Jupjami

"Help retrieve book from greedy Purguly! A generous reward!"

Out of all the requests on the board, this one looked the most interesting. So Tarina read the request over for more information.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Iam nodded. "We cant let the thief get away" s he ran to the left. Hoping to corner the thief

"This is somewhat a fast introduction" Ian thought

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Oh my, Snowy blushed! :blush:

Despite the awkward first meeting and Dragion's gruff attitude earlier, Snowy got quite an impression that both he and Mist are good fellas. She also got a feeling that there gonna be even wilder adventures waiting for her. Her guilt and anxiety slowly dissipated, leaving her excitement behind.

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Jupjami

A moment later, Snowy raised her head and asked the two guild members, "Anyway, how far is the guild from here?"

(I'm doing this as an attempt to get the thread owner's attention. So dear mods, if double posting is truly not allowed here, feel free to merge this post with my previous one. Thank you.)

Jupjami likes this.
  13. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    (sorry about that, lots of assignments lately; couldn't finish writing the story... I'll edit this and ping ye three when I have the time~)

14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Ah, aight then. Good luck~)

15. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Matte Town ( @sanianisa )

"It's the next town over," Dragion replied, before turning to Mist with a slightly pleading look. "It'd take a few hours through stoneship, but only seconds with Mist's teleport..?"
    Snickering, the Abra grinned evilly at the Sceptile. "Apologies, but we'll be taking the stoneship; I need to rest~" the psychic said, teleporting atop Snowy and basking in her fur.
    Sighing, the grass-type looked at the Ninetales, then at a certain path, pointing to it. "Well, the stoneship is that way," he muttered begrudgingly. Leading the ice-type and the lazy Abra, the three eventually reached an open station with a large floating rock atop a dirt trail, some Pokémon climbing on and off it.

Green Town, Guild Hall ( @ChocoChicken @WavePearl )

Kemry smiled at the Alcremie, patting her head. "A down-to-earth gal, that's a good quality! Well Camellia, I'm sure you'll fit in here, don't you worry," he said as Maou ran towards the fairy-type.
    "Hey! Caramel right?" the Charmeleon exclaimed, running towards the Alcremie, before stopping mere inches away. "We're both new members, so let's both work hard!" the fire-type exclaimed, extending his hand for a handshake.

"Oh, you want to go on a misssion already?" the Ekans hissed in surprise as she looked at the paper the serious Pikachu gave her. "How indusstriouss! You're like Nehemiah when he takess jobss... I approve tthis misssion, but try bringing a ffew more ffriendss witth?"

Green Town, Suburbs ( @Tala Is Eternal )

Agreeing to have split up, the Sandslash dashed towards the right while Ian ran to the left. Having spotted the thief, which was discovered to be a Sneasel, a few metres, the Quilava continued chasing him through several streets and houses, until eventually the dark-type was cornered in a back alley.

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Snowy yelped in surprise when Mist teleported on her back, then giggled. "My fur is a lil' bit cold, y'know," she warned him in such a playful manner. I mean, seriously, Alolan Ninetales' fur is really colder than their Kantonian counterpart's. With the Abra on her back, she followed Dragion to the stoneship.

...waitamoment, Kanto has a stoneship too? the ice-type Ninetales thought upon the group's arrival at the station. The floating rock there somehow reminded her of the ones in Spectra and Illusio as well as its more mechanical versions in Valora and Violight.

#56 Aug 11, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Ian let his quilava flames lit up to intimidate the sneasel. "Better give up" he snarled as he slowly came closer

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "Ah, it's Camellia. But some people call me that, too." Camellia visibly relaxed, returning the Charmeleon's handshake with a smile. "Good luck to us. Let's do this... these things!"

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Jupjami

"Okay--what kind of a party do I need for this job?" While Tarina did not doubt her abilities, she was wondering what she was getting into with this job.

20. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Remembering that the stoneships in Ransei were free of charge, Snowy couldn't help but to wonder if the one right here was free too. She couldn't bear herself to ask either Dragion or Mist about it, though.