1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

First gaming system you've owned?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sheep, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Beat LoZ when I was 2 on the NES can't imagine that there was anything before that which would be considered own by me as it was bought for my use, there was a TI-99/4A before that in the house, but that was discontinued before my time so hardly could consider that "mine".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I played a few things here and there on pc before it, but my first console was a Playstation. I don't remember much from it, since we didn't have it very long. But it was definitely the thing that sparked the gaming section of my life to form xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    Nintendo 64.

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,557.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    My first gaming system was the PlayStation it wasn't the first system I played on tho since my grandpa had a huge collection of Sega games and consoles so I played on them but the PlayStation was the first one I owned.

5. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    1st - gamecube
    2nd - DS
    3rd- xbox
    4th- ps2
    5th- xbox 360
    6th- DSi other DS broke
    7th -wii
    8th- kinect
    9th- xbox one

6. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    The first one that I actually owned myself was a Gameboy Advance SP. Before that, I always had to share our PS1/PS2 with my siblings.

7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,705.0
    My first console was a SNES. The games I remember having on it as a kid are Super Mario All-Stars and Dr. Mario + Tetris.
    The first console I personally owned was a Gameboy, that I had around 9-10 games for, my favorites being The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Super Mario Land and Tetris 2.

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    When I was around 4 or 5 I got a Playstation (Slim). The games I played the most were Crash Bandicoot, Spyro 1 and 2, Rugrats in Paris, Goofy's Fun House, and Tigger's Hunny Hunt. I still play them on occasion, along with Crash 2 and 3, and Spyro 3..which I obtained just a few years ago (Crash 2 and 3 being this year).

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    If we're including PCs, then my first was a Commodore 64/128. Played all the classic arcade games and a lot of others (my favourite was Spy vs. Spy 2).

If we're talking dedicated platforms then my first was an N64. Bought it with my own money, along with Super Smash Bros.

10. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    First console I have memories of is my dad's PS2. I loved to play Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Challenge on it

11. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Technically a n64. It was my dad's really but I got to use it! My first system for just me was a gameboy!

12. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,577.4
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Wow I'm young. My first system was a Wii I got for Christmas when I was around 6. I still have it hooked up in my room. The first games I had on it were Wii Sports (obviously, since it was packed with the system), and Wii Play. And while it wasn't one of my first games on the system, I eventually got Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which was really the game that made me the gamer I am today.

13. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    My First Gaming System Is Gameboy Advanced(I Have But No Power Charger),Then Wii(Broken Due To Region Locked)

Now,I Have Xbox One And Sharing Playstation 4 With My Older Sister.

14. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    The first gaming sistem I owned was the playstation 2. You have no idea what that meant when i was a kid. that ment i could finally play all the Rayman games i wanted.

15. jordan1510

jordan1510 Aura Guardian

Legendary Egg
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽28.3
    Xbox 360, which still works and is used everyday, even though I got it nearly 10 years ago

16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    My Sega Genisis! I played when I was around four years old and I only had one game for it and it was Sonic the Hedgehog. I don't have the system on me (Apparently it's in my parent's basement somewhere). However, I did buy another Genisis recently at a thrift store. I was really lucky to find it!

17. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    My first was the Sega Dreamcast. Loved Sonic so had to have it.