1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Iris-shi High School Talent (Idol) Club! (IC)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Jul 14, 2022.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,981.6
    @SAF @ChocoChicken

(I've added Moonlight Waltz to the brand list, under Beautiful/Charming)

Once Maya had gotten a decent variety of produce, next was the meat department for the chicken. Once that was done, she'd look in the snack or ice cream aisle as a treat for herself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    122 Generation and SAF like this.
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,968.9
    @Level of Violence (No worries! I still haven’t decided on what Robin’s design. Shouldn’t be too hard. Maybe in a couple days)
    Robin Robin swallowed and if nothing else, if Kai had looked hard enough, he was even sweating a little. Thankfully, Robin’s email was on the mailing list, but Robin himself never actually looked at the email. “Oh… right. That email.” He laughed nervously. “A-Anyway, I’ll get these to Robyn in a bit.”

Then he saw Kai’s choice of clothes. Judging from the choice of clothes and the number of it, Robin guessed that he wasn’t buying just for himself. “Ah. These do look stylish! You know, I really need to pick my own set.”

He left the mini-shop and went to the regular fashion section to look for a school outfit similar to his. What he had in mind was to create a modified version of his school uniform which he might perform in. He had the headphones already, so what else could he wear? Robin would have to look around. Thankfully, as a student of Ylisstol High, he could get Plegia City clothes too. He started off by looking for another Plegia blazer, another shirt with a neck ribbon... Wait, was he in a sense buying a second uniform? But of course, the bottoms he might choose sweats instead.

Unlike Robyn, who was opting for two outfits, Robin was sticking with a basic outfit for now. And even then he needed a moment to decide. If anything, his style was even more akin to the school uniform than Robyn's.

@ChocoChicken @PirateCaptain
    Robyn Robyn had missed Robin walking by her as she was still in Pixel Dreams at the time. Seemingly satisfied with her purchases, Robyn walked out of the mini-shop to examine them. Oh! What if she could put makeup with this? Or would that be too much?

@WavePearl

The grocery department also carried bear meat. It wasn’t for everyone and it smelled pretty bad. Lissa hated it, but neither Robyn, Robin, or Chrom minded. They could eat it in a bento.

Furthermore, Anna’s had everything that a basic grocery list needed, which cemented its position in the city. It was a wonder why it hadn’t put the stores in Parthia Plaza out of business yet. Then again, Parthia Plaza was very resilient over the years.

#502 Oct 4, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    WavePearl likes this.
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Tala at times gazed up to see someone pass by and than her mind went back to her phone. If they need her, they woule eventually call her over.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,695.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (I mean, Robin could've just wear a random T-shirt with his blazer...)

Kai Hansen "Yeah, you should do that," Kai mused right before Robin left. He finished the ongoing purchase and looked around for his fellow clubmates. Robin was at the school uniforms' section, Robyn was standing right outside the Pixel Dreams mini-shop with Nora heading her way from Moonlight Waltz, Alex was waiting for her turn to pay (several people had been lining up between Kai and Alex, so it probably would take awhile), Tala was sitting on a bench (taking a break, perhaps?), and Maya was... nowhere to be seen (he didn't know that she'd been at the grocery section all this time).

He decided to catch up with Tala. "Yo, Tala," he sat down right beside her. "Wanna practice together after this?"

Nora Hansen On the second thought, the azure dress could wait. I mean, it's not like the upcoming event required black tie dress code anyway. With that in mind, Nora went out from the Moonlight Waltz mini-shop, then made her way to the Pixel Dreams one -- and spotted Robyn just outside the store.

#504 Oct 5, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
    WavePearl likes this.
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,968.9
    @Level of Violence@WavePearl @Demonic Bride @ChocoChicken

(I actually thought about that… Maybe I will go ahead with a music themed shirt, actually)

Robin So Robin went ahead with buying an extra school blazer for himself and elected to add some modifications to it. Maybe something like high-visibility lining on the shoulders (would yellow work?) was a possibility. He would have to check for a tailor at Parthia Plaza who could do that. For now, it was headphones, the blazer, and a T-shirt that he could comfortably perform in. In fact, he picked out a music-themed T-shirt from Beat Holic to complete the look.

Then he went to Cyber Glamour to get a bracelet similar to what Robyn bought.

Robyn "Oh hey! Nora-chan!" Robyn greeted, seeing the younger sibling had appeared in Pixel Dreams. Nora was just in time to see Robyn put away a red belt (with a Meloetta as the dominant component of the belt) back into its bag. "All done with shopping?"

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,981.6
  7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,695.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Robyn-senpai!" Nora perked up at the third year girl. Yes, she saw the red belt with a Meloetta on it. But no, she decided not to bring it up. "Most of it, yeah. But..." the kid looked down at the suit jackets in her hand. "I dunno which one of these nii-chan's gonna like..."

(Not yet. I'm still waiting for @Demonic Bride before moving on with Kai's part.)

122 Generation and WavePearl like this.
  8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,968.9
    (Agreed. Not proceeding until the loose ends have been tied. Also, to save time, I'll reveal Robin's design at later in the OOC thread)

@Level of Violence

While not used to being called senpai (let alone 'Chief'), Robyn balled her hands into excited fists. Nora's concern about her brother's reaction reminded Robyn of Morgan's attitude to her onii-chan (that is, Robin). "I'm sure he'll like either one. Brown or white, eh? Or is that...?" Robyn looked more closely. It looked a little tinted for white. "The brown does go with his hair, I'll give you that. It also depends on what he'll wear underneath. They look pretty classy."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    (Sorry all. I had a huge migraine yesterday after replying to @Level of Violence .)

Tala gazed up when she heard Kai voice . "O uhh.. " she thought for a moment. "Yeah I can do that. Sounds fun" giving a small smile

122 Generation and WavePearl like this.
  10. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,695.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Nora Hansen
    "Maybe I should just ask him..." honestly, judging from the hesitant tone in her voice, Nora was still torn between brown or white ivory suit jackets. Her big bro probably would look very dapper either way. But then the brunette kid had another thing bugging her mind. "Are we gonna have clip on mics, by the way?" she asked out of consideration for those playing musical instruments.

(Not sure if Robyn knows this or not, but according to Wikipedia, the so-called "white dinner jacket" is actually ivory rather than pure white.)

Kai Hansen
    "Great!" Kai cheered. Everyone only had about a week or so before the D-day and he would love to coordinate between the singing and the music so that any potential clashes would be minimized. "In that case, we're gonna practice at my house after this. Deal?" he suggested, mainly because Tala wouldn't need to bring anything with her for practice.

#510 Oct 7, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
    Pirate Captain and WavePearl like this.
  11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    ¹"alright. I shall text my parents about it" she nodded and quickly went with her fingers over the board

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,968.9
    @Demonic Bride @Level of Violence @ChiliChicken @WavePearl
    (Robyn might not know ivory from white)

Robyn replied to Nora, “We’ll get clip on mics, for sure. Some of us will need to dance and sing at the same time - don’t school idols do that? - so that’s taken care of.” She looked at her items again, thinking if she was satisfied with her choices. “Anyway, I’ll be back at the fashion entrance.”

She ran into Robin on her way back. “Huh? Where have you been?” she said to him.

“I got you these,” Robin said, who handed the headphones over to Robyn. “These have pretty cool designs, with LEDs on them. Now wouldn’t that make you stand out?”

“I like it! Thank you!” Robyn replied with a wide smile. How thoughtful of Robin to buy her these! It will look good onstage, hopefully.

(Cuing regroup at the Anna’s entrance. Also, depending on how long you’d like to drag it, Kai and Tala can assume to have practiced over a cue or time skip)

Pirate Captain likes this.
  13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Second later she got a text back with 2 emoticons. "We are good. No worries" she stood up and walked back to the entrance.

(I do not know what we were going to do with it)

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,981.6
    @122 Generation

Maya rejoined the group at the Anna's entrance with her groceries some time later. She had gotten everything Mom had asked for, and a few treats.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,695.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @ChiliChicken @122 Generation @Demonic Bride @WavePearl

Nodding to Tala, Kai stood up and reunited with Nora who looked like she was relieved for some reason (Thank goodness...). She asked him about the suit jackets and turned out he wanted both colors anyway. That said, the two went for one last round of shopping with two extra school blazers (one with yellow cuffs and one with blue cuffs), an extra pair of PE trousers, a pair of white stockings with pink bows on them, and a pair of white sneakers added into their purchases. Nora was still contemplating on buying a pair of fingerless gloves but also wondering if they would hinder her violin playing, so that had to wait until she was sure herself.

And with everything out of the way, they made one last glance in case there were any remaining clubmates there before making their way back to the entrance.

#515 Oct 8, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
  16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,968.9
    @Demonic Bride @WavePearl @Level of Violence @ChiliChicken

By the time Tala and Maya arrived (assuming they arrived ahead of the others), Robyn had put the headphones in her bag. Seeing that Robin hadn't run into anyone else other than Kai, he also greeted the others when they arrived. He also had a shopping bag with him, in which he purchased a pair of shoes in which he could comfortably move around in, along with the other clothes that he would use for his stage outfit. That said, it looked like everyone was satisfied with their purchases, and Robyn and Robin had no idea what they bought. Maybe they could have a glimpse of it during rehearsal.

"Well! I hope we have most if not all we need," Robyn said, who called everyone to order. "Obviously, if you find you need to get something else later on, you're always free to come back. That said, if you need further customisation of your clothes, there's a tailor shop in Parthia Plaza who could do that for you."

(My assumptions of who arrived at the entrance with who: Robyn/Robin, Kai/Nora/Tala/Alex, Maya)

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    "Im everyday at the mall anyway. So I can always get it. However I have a lot of things in my closet to customize clothes" she grinned proud. "I had a great day

18. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,695.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    By the time the siblings had arrived, everyone else were already there, thus making them the last ones to arrive. Fortunately for them both, they got to hear Robyn's directives which reminded Kai that all he had to do was to see if he had a good T-shirt to come with the rest of his outfit. And Nora? She's good.

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,981.6
    @122 Generation

"I think I have everything..." Maya replied. "I can't wait to wear my coord for the first time onstage..."

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,268.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Right. So by next meeting, how prepared should we be for the performance? Fully memorized? All staging requests made?" Alex asked.

WavePearl likes this.