1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Iris-shi High School Talent (Idol) Club! (IC)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Tala thanked her kindly. Saying that she had a big lunch like usual. Little did anyone why she was always full.
    Taking part lunches from other students who were saying no to her and part from her friends.

"Alright. I see you all next meeting" waving to everyone

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    At Kai's glare, Alex gave him back an imperceptible nod, though her expression remained roughly still as concerned as before. "All right. Tamal, we can figure out further details of our posters later. Robyn, I'll update you on my stage name. Bye, everyone."

Tamal - who, by some power of the divine, had not heard a word of what Robyn said in her low voice - shrugged at Kai and Nora's "odd" reaction. Well, worst comes to worst, Alex and he could probably pass as weird siblings, even with their appearance. He gave the group a wave and a big smile as he left, hoping to cheer the mood after Alex may have brought it down. "See you all next week, everyone!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #842 Dec 4, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,941.4
    “Take care, everyone!” Robyn replied.

Soon enough, she went to pack her bags as Robin went to clean up the empty box that held the lemon puffs. While they tried their best to not look like a couple, it was kind of hard since they were seen together too often. Even now, they were seen leaving the conference room together.

Much to the interest those few students, also sticking around after school for clubs sessions, who recognised them as they walked out with the rest of the school talent/idol club.

(Cuing the end of the week…)

#843 Dec 4, 2022
  4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Aye. ;))

Now that the club has been dismissed, Nora left her violin with Kai to get changed into her Pearl Princess coord. This was a perfect opportunity for the latter to talk privately with Robyn.

"By the way, Chie--"

But alas, he was too late. Robyn had already gone out with Robin. Sighing as Kai thought his concerns might slip away from the twintail girl's mind, he took his phone out and called her instead.

ChocoChicken likes this.
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,941.4
    Robyn felt her phone vibrate. “Huh? Kai-kun?” she said to herself before picking up the call. Turning to Robin, she said, "You go home first. I'll be back." Robin nodded.

“Hello?" Robyn said.

Robin walked home, seeing there were no errands to do and the sun was still out. Even then, evening would fall soon. On the way home, he was silent as he thought about their poster designs. Robyn was pretty sure that ‘Reflet’ would be her and Robin’s pick, though she also had her fear of the fandom’s reaction. Best-case scenario: the fandom would love the stage name and ignore gossip (dang it, Nora!).

But when Robin got home, he was reminded that there still was schoolwork to do. That was the first thing he hopped onto. There would be time tomorrow to finish up the posters. Over dinner, Morgan was pleased to hear that her lemon puffs were enjoyed.

#845 Dec 4, 2022
  6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Oh, hey Chief," Kai mentally praised Naga now that his intended call was answered. "Can we talk now?" he seriously had to make sure Robyn wasn't busy wherever she was before continuing.

#846 Dec 4, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
  7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,941.4
    Robyn replied, "For sure. Give me a moment." Then she went back into the school to the conference room to meet up with Kai. Thankfully, the foyer was the first thing she walked in to, so it didn't take long to find Kai again. "What's going on?"

#847 Dec 4, 2022
  8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Now that Robyn came back alone (though it's still possible for passersby to overhear them if they're loud enough), Kai started voicing his concern as quietly as possible. "The thing is, I overheard Tala screaming at a random girl to finish her poster quickly on my way to the meeting just now." "Random girl" because he had no idea about Tala's relationship with the girl in question. Then one brief pause later, the young man continued, "So I felt kinda sus when Tala said she drew her wolf poster by herself."

#848 Dec 4, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
  9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,941.4
    (It would have taken over half an hour for Robyn to walk home - so I'll assume Kai had been around the school for that time?)

Robyn's eyes went wide. "Is that so...? So is it possible that Tala didn't draw that poster then?" She paused, not wanting to jump to conclusions. "I don't know, Kai-kun. I don't want to believe it but I wouldn't be surprised either. We would need more evidence." Granted, she wouldn't suspect Kai to be the type to get others in trouble. "What should we do about it? We would need to find that girl first and..."

She stopped short of saying 'report to someone' since she really didn't want to grill one of her clubmates, but this was something else!

Outside the conference room, students were busily walking by the door, including Maribelle, Frederick, and Brady, whose hand was held by his bigger sister. Cherche was also there with Minerva perched on her shoulder (Minerva was a wyvern in the Halidom, but she appeared as a crow in the real world), and she was chatting with Virion and Panne.

#849 Dec 4, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
  10. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Yep. He is waiting for Nora, after all.)

Yeah, Robyn's question got Kai to think more. He probably would need to follow his own advice back in the club's first meeting, when Tala's so-called father figure threw a fit on her over a freakin' phone call. "...yeah. Let's gather evidence first," the brunet said after some contemplation. "If not the girl herself... maybe ask her classmates?"

Meanwhile, Nora had just finished changing into her coord and now making her way to the conference room where her brother was...

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,941.4
    (That's true!)

"I agree," Robyn said. She paused for a moment. "Would you know where this happened? And with who? I could ask some of my friends to scout around." Her 'friends' namely were the Shepherds. Depending on what year they were in or what class or club this was, Robyn could dispatch someone like Lissa, Nowi, Stahl, Tharja, or - Naga forbid - Henry to gather information.

Nora's appearance in the foyer toward the conference room was thankfully met with not too much attention, save for a few glances. That also included from Robyn's friends in the Shepherds, and Minerva cawing.

#851 Dec 4, 2022
  12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Kai truthfully mentioned that one classroom from Tala's incident before (I'll assume it's a 2-something homeroom unless @Pirate Captain says otherwise) and the description of the girl in question. "And aside from Tala, I dunno. Pretty sure the class was full of people at that time, though."

(And honestly, I should've posted before you have Robyins go home for the day. The timing was too awkward for me. T_T)

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,941.4
    (Want me to edit it? No one else has posted yet, and it's only five posts... Eh, I've edited them all from post #842)

"Sure. I'll have one of my friends look into it," Robyn replied. She reached for her phone and texted her friends for help. Who would be an artistic type? Olivia came to mind - albeit Olivia was more into dancing than anything (Olivia's mastery at Pump It Up spoke for itself). But a second year? Looks like it'll have to be Lissa, Nowi, or Ricken for this job.

#853 Dec 4, 2022
  14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    (Im fine with homeroom. And I just generate a full random girl. Im fine with any excisting friends who is also there. Remember that none easily will talk. Also do I need to do something??)

Dena sighed. She was busy getting ready, she already got a text from Tala that she wanted to meet up this weekend. In a way she was to scared to go against her and her yelling earlier didnr work with it. Even though she wasnt going to cry, it did happen. Her whole day was a mess, her mom told her this morning her dad lost his job and that her dad was a mess.
    When Tala said, that she would claim the art piece as her own, she hardly cared. The design idea came from her , herself she only drew it.
    Eventually she stood up ready to leave

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,941.4
    (We can keep this interaction brief so as to not hold up the others - unless the others want to chip in, but I will assume that you can control the OC)

Nowi and Ricken walked into the homeroom where the girl was reportedly at. "Robyn onee-chan did want us to investigate this," Nowi remarked.

"And I think we've found the girl. Isn't she our classmate?" Ricken replied. "That's Dena-san."

Nowi, unsurprisingly, went up to Dena. "Hiya, Dena-chan," she said as a classmate, just as Dena was about to leave. "Heading home already? We heard there was yelling going on recently..." Nowi looked at Dena carefully and saw she looked like she was about to cry. "Hey, you okay?"

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Welp, thanks. I've matched some of my posts accordingly.)

And now relief ensued on Kai's part now that Robyn's looking into this. "Aight. Thanks, Chief," he gratefully said right before Nora entered the conference room. Slightly spooked by a random crow's caw, yes, but the kid managed to pull herself together. Seriously though, who would've dared to bring a crow of all pets to school?

"Nii-chan, I'm do--" the first-year in her Pearl Princess dress walked into the room only to find her brother talking with someone else. "...Robyn-senpai?"

#856 Dec 5, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
    122 Generation likes this.
  17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Dena looked up. ''Ah No worries, I have tons of private stuff going on. Whiping off her nose.'' she smiled. ''Do you want something?''

(No worries, I didn't want it to let it go on for that long)

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,941.4
    @SAF
    Robyn "Nora-chan! Hey... Whoa." Nora's appearance in her Pearl Princess outfit had left an impression on Robyn. "Looking sharp there! You'll catch the eyes of the school walking around like that!"

@Pirate Captain (Fair enough)
    The Shepherds "Nothing too much. We would just like to know what happened earlier. It's not just people outside who heard yelling," Ricken replied. "Could you tell us what happened?"

Nowi spontaneously went to give Dena a hug, seeing that she still looked like she was about to cry.

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "I know..." Nora replied with a slight blush on her face. "It's just for photoshoot..." This, in turn, perked Kai up."Oh? He's there already?" His sister immediately nodded as she knew who he meant by "he". "M-hm, Kalino's waiting."

With that, Kai excused himself to get changed into his Diamond Prince coord, thus leaving Robyn, Nora, and the latter's violin behind.

(Depending on whether Robyn's leaving right away, I might have Nora leave too.)

WavePearl likes this.
  20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    "Umm. I do not think it was against me though" Dena feeling weird with the sudden hug. "Look, I really need to go home. " passing them to get back to her parents