1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    "Ē to... hai, sore wa yakudatsu kamo shiremasen. Tameshite miyou," [Um... yes, that might help. Let's try it,] Dr. Yabui says.

2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Thankfully, Dr. Yabui welcomed the idea. They still needed something to contain the poison, though. "Tokoro de, kappu wa arimasu ka?" [By the way, do you have a cup?] Brenna asked the doctor again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    Dr. Yabui nods, going to the back to get a cup. After he finds one, he brings it to Brenna. Amanita offers to help. "I did this. I can fix it... with some help," the Amoonguss tells the gijinkas. She wants to take responsibility for her actions.

4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Now that Brenna got the cup she asked for, it's time for Amanita to actually help out with this mess. "Now, Amanita," the Primarina lady held the cup out to the Mushroom Pokémon. "Shoot a Toxic in here!" she ordered, all while bracing for the impact in case the attack somehow strayed away from the cup. It's going to be messy, after all.

5. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    Amanita obeys Brenna's orders, shooting a Toxic into the cup. Some of the poison spills out a bit onto the floor, and Amanita tries cleaning it up as best she can without a paper towel.

6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Hai, dōzo." [Here you go.] Now that they had procured a good amount of poison sample, Brenna gave the cup to Dr. Yabui. They both had to be veeery careful here, lest the doctor gets poisoned himself.

Airin, meanwhile, was busy looking around for some paper towels or whatever that could be used for cleaning up the mess.

7. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    Dr. Yabui takes the cup, careful to not spill anything. He's unsure how this poison can make a cure, though he's willing to try.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    While Dr. Yabui, Amanita, and Brenna were in the process of synthesising an antidote, Evergreen coughed. She really needed to take a nap. If the past battle didn't tire her out, or the poison, being awake for the past day would. Plus, the poison was keeping her from sleeping.

9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Azelflover1 @122 Generation @ChocoChicken

Dr. Yabui's clinic
    Okay, this is getting nowhere. Airin couldn't find any paper towels within her vicinity. Did the doctor not even keep any at all?

Note to self, get some tissues or paper towels next time I go shopping.

Noticing the mess from before with Amanita and Airin trying to do something about it, Brenna looked around as well. However, instead of paper towels, she was looking for a mop. As much as she wanted to ask Dr. Yabui, she didn't want to disturb him while he was doing his thing, so yeah.

Campsite Meanwhile, back in the forest, Taranza was so bored that he had to go to his hammock, reclaim his half-eaten apple, and return to the campsite with it. He still had a lot of questions but not sure where to start from.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria looked up to see Taranza looking quite bored. At least for Maria, she had a campfire to attend to keep herself entertained and busy, at least until the others were back from the village. "Who would still be up at this hour?" she wondered out loud.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Perhaps the village has some kind of local guard. With the rise in majū, they'd definitely need stronger forces guarding it," Flamberge theorized. "Wait a minute, do we need to report the recent fights? Wait, who would we- is that tyrant their only ruler?!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    "We're still here," says Mirage. He's worried about everyone who was poisoned. "How can we help?" asks Neptune. "Guys, if that Toxic had hit you, none of you would be able to use your moves," Blaze tells the other toys. "Well, that Lugia might be okay, but the rest of you... not so much." "Oh. Sorry I asked," says Neptune.

13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Campsite
    And now Flamberge's random theory (?) caught Taranza's attention while he was munching his apple. "Anō..." [Hey, uh...] he decided to ask Meta Knight about it. "Saikin no tatakai o hōkoku suru hitsuyō ga arimasu ka? Soshite dare ni?" [Do we need to report the recent fights? And to who?]

(As much as I wanna have any of my girls point out that not even Dedede knew what the heck is happening with the transporter in his throne room, none of them are in the campsite at the moment. Should we have Maria and/or Meta Knight (with Taranza's help) spell it out instead? Whatever y'all do, just keep in mind that Evergreen's not around either.)

Dr. Yabui's clinic
    (By the way, does Dr. Yabui need help for concocting the antidote itself? Or are we doing a slight time skip by saying that he managed to make the antidote and administer it to Kirby?)

#573 May 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
  14. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    "Okusama, tasukete moraemasu ka?" [Ma'am, may I please have some help?] Dr. Yabui asks Brenna. Despite being the village doctor, it seems that he knows nothing about diluting poison.

"Taranza, Dedede wa sōshin-ki de nani ga okotte iru no ka shirimasendeshita," [Taranza, Dedede didn't know what was going on with the transmitter,] says Meta Knight.

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Figured as much. The rest of the village should know, at least..." Flamberge muttered, more to herself than to anyone else. But it seemed that outside of their excuse of a ruler they didn't seem to have any leaders.
    Part of her was quite concerned about its safety if what seemed like everyone in fighting condition and spirit would be leaving to track down Nightmare. But that first majū had seemed to be looking for Kirby, so hopefully the village would remain safe if they brought the little pink ball with them?

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Whelp, this is awkward. While she knew that the man before her was not a pharmacist, Brenna wasn't sure if she could help with that considering she's neither a medic nor a pharmacist herself. She only could hope that Mr. Blyde's chemistry lessons years ago would be handy here.

"Uh, Amanita?" Turning to the only poison-type among the bunch, Brenna asked her, "Can you help us with the antidote? I'm coming too, don't worry." And yes, she kinda assumed what kind of help Dr. Yabui might need considering he already had some poison sample and all.

17. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    "I'll help. After all, this was my fault in the first place," Amanita says. She hops towards Dr. Yabui, wanting to help and still take responsibility.

18. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Seeing Amanita's, er, enthusiasm for whatever she could do to fix everything, Brenna walked towards Dr. Yabui as well. "Anmari kuwashikunaikedo, yatte miru yo," [I'm not that familiar with it, but I'll try,] she assured him. "Amanita-san mo tasukete kuremasu." [Amanita will help too.]

(Fun fact: Japanese people usually write non-Japanese names in katakana with its closest Japanese pronunciation, hence Brenna referring to Amanita as "Amanita-san" instead of "Tengutake-san". Plus, like Snowy, Brenna is also confused with the naming differences of some people in this world.)

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Maria and Meta Knight could only do so much without an interpreter i.e. Evergreen)

Still at the campsite, Maria sweatdropped. She didn't have a clue what Meta Knight and Taranza were saying. Something about the majū, she could hear, as Flamberge had kindly pointed out. At least the toys wanted to have a part in the conversation but looked like they were having a little bit of banter of their own. And Flamberge seemed to have a good measure of understanding some context. Protecting Kirby, at this point, was top priority.

Whereas at Dr. Yabui's office, Evergreen waited patiently for her allies to complete making an antidote.

20. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Azelflover1 @122 Generation @ChocoChicken

(I mean, Maria can tell Taranza about things she does know even without Meta Knight's remarks. Plus, Taranza can do the translating too.)

Campsite "Transmit... ter?" curiosity ensued on Taranza's part. He didn't even ask about the transmitter part yet Meta Knight said it as if the spider himself asked about it. I mean, Taranza's question was simply Flamberge's translated to Japanese -- whether they should report the recent fights and to whom it should be reported. Everything made even less sense to the poor spider at this point.

To Maria, he translated what Meta Knight said just now. "Meta Knight said Dedede didn't know what's going on with the transmitter..." Taranza hesitated a little. "...and neither do I." To be fair though, he wasn't even there when the consecutive battles in Dedede's throne room happened, hence his utter confusion.

To Flamberge, Taranza sweatdropped. "Flamberge-- uh, Furan Rūju, right?" he double-checked her name in both its English and Japanese pronunciations. "Sorry. I asked Meta Knight what you asked, but you heard the guy." the spider guy fidgeted with two out of his six hands. "Not that I know what's going on around here anyway."

And to Meta Knight, Taranza asked, "Ossan, kono Dedede wa dare ka nan desu ka?" [Mister, just who or what is this Dedede guy anyway?]

(Fun fact: unlike in Triple Deluxe, this Taranza doesn't know Dedede yet.)

Dr. Yabui's clinic (By the way, is it safe to do a quick time skip to when Kirby, Evergreen, and Snowy are finally cured? I mean, just enough to speed things up.)

#580 May 21, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2022