1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (Signups and discussion)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    [​IMG]
    I noticed the original version of Seline I had drawn on page 1 has went dead, so have a updated version!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    WavePearl and 122 Generation like this.
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Remind sme that I have ideas how to draw Kirito. Even though I am bad at drawing

4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    I wouldn't mind seeing drawings of everyone, if you can.

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    I would have drawn, except I'm just too lazy to upload a drawing onto a hosting site and this and that.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    That's fair, I'm only saying that if you do have a drawing of your character, I would like to see.

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (I'm not good at drawing, so it's impossible that I made this using a pencil and my hands. How did I make this? Dream Selfy!)

This is probably as far as I can try to make Kiseki look medieval-ish. Plus, I also changed her appearance (in the original form as well) to match this one as I decided to change her theme color from yellow to blue, to match the color scheme of her companion, Chieri the Altaria. I'll probably update this soon xD

[​IMG]

#127 Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    122 Generation and WavePearl like this.
  8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Wait you drew this? Its beautifull

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Nope, I didn't, I'm bad at drawing xD. I kinda used Dream Selfy. It's a dress-up kinda thing that you use to make characters. You can choose the faces, clothes, accessories and stuff.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Ha, now we know what Kiseki looks like!

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Umm I need to check that site

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    It's quite dizzying at first, considering most items are scattered there, but it's worth checking out :D

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    That looks beautiful! I'll have to check it out!

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Im busy with it right now. Big possibily that Kiritp has a whole new look xD

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    I'll see what I can come up with myself.

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    The Elven Clans of Chiron

In the culture of the elves of Chiron, every elf is born into a clan--a group based on a common job or talent. Elven surnames are therefore clan names--a kind of last name that reflects the elf's clan

So far, there are six known clans:

The Peacekeepers, who govern the realm and keep the peace.
    The Starseekers, who study the world and teach the next generation.
    The Windtraders, who make, sell and trade elven goods with other races. Some are traveling merchants, and others set up shop in a town, or run an inn or tavern.
    The Earthtenders, who make their keep growing crops, herbs, and flowers, as well as making medicines and ingredients from them
    The Lightbringers, who use their talents in the arts to keep elven culture alive, and share it with other races
    The Dreamseers, who are the elven connection to Arceus and the Legendaries as priests and oracles

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    sounds very interesting,

okay so I wanted to write down for awhile to clear things up more regarding Kirito.

at first Kirito or real Kirito had his dark side under control even after Flint seal to him. Slowly as the story progress, his darknside started to have his own personality, a other person like a split personality. Fading the real one away.
    Slowly did emerge the real one, who was more good than bad into his body. Even so that the darkness is a lot stronger due to the hate towards everyone and his past.
    At times the real one does surface like right now, when the darkness is not very strong.
    however as they are two separate people , one do not know what is going on when the other is in control.

as for the friends, Kirito had 2 very good buddies a boy and girl.
    the boy eventually got mad and only if Kirito changed his ways he would befriend him again
    the girl (That hasn't happened long ago) always had searched for her friend and slowly tried to become a light magician to help Kirito. even so she had no talent to use Magic she did try so. and well rest is history

Kirito father is a whole different story. His mother died when Kirito was just 9, the cause was unknown, however his father was against it that Kirito studied dark magic. In a way he was afraid that the darkness would control his son. In the end it did control him, but Kirito himself was still aware of it. His father tried to do everything in his power to stop it. Either in abuse mentally or just praising him to study a different form of element magic.

in the end it didn't really matter , as Kirito put him in a coma state that he would only wake up if the darkness is lifted or a powerful magician.

so if ya have any question regarding Kirito plz lemme know

WavePearl likes this.
  18. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Want to let you guys know that due to recent personal things going on within the family my dad now has the time and desire to take me out more often and sporadically..so I may end up missing some battles in the future due to being gone for hours. (Like today I was gone for over 3-4 hours..left at 5 and came home at 9..) I apologize for any inconvenience this may become!

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Hey, Shadria. Even daily life takes a toll on me! Now that you have time to spend with your family, make the most of it! I could be gone for up to 12 hours because of my own real life problems!

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    That is no problem. Like I always keep sayinh. Rl is more important than online.
    I hope ya have fun with ua dad.
    And good luck 1.22 with ya problems.