1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Journey to Celestial Crown Mountain

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Feb 6, 2022.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF @Ignem

The dojomaster smiled. "The Red Lotus' dojo is not far from here, near the entertainment and theater district. When you get there, tell Mistress Cheri Blossom that Master Silver Light sent you both."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Oh, right. I should've told you that I train there too~" Hana sheepishly admitted, much to the young cleric's surprise. "Let's go now, can't let Mistress Cheri Blossom wait there," she offered her free hand which Aki (slightly) hesitantly took up with an "O- oh..." barely coming out from his mouth. "We're off, sensei~"

That said, Hana, Aki, and their respective Pokémon partners made their way to the Red Lotus dojo with Akane and Hitsuke in tow.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #42 Mar 15, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
    WavePearl likes this.
  3. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Tyson after asking the dojo directions headed off towards the Red Lotus dojo. He had set off on his journey without any information on what he had to do. So some guidance would definitely be helpful.

4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF @Ignem

The Red Lotus dojo was not hard to find--it was in an out of the way corner of the town, away from the opulent concert hails and theaters. A beautiful garden with red lotuses was another hint.

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Ignem

As the duo walked to the dojo, Hana noticed an older boy with black hair tagging along. He wasn't there before -- maybe he came along after overhearing her and Aki's talk with the dojomaster?

"Oh, hi there," the young lady greeted the black-haired guy. "Are you going to the dojo too?"

(That black-haired guy would be Tyson, hence the ping.)

WavePearl likes this.
  6. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Huh?" Tyson looked in the direction of the voice and nodded. "Yes, I uh.. actually have no idea what to do, so I came to this dojo to get some guidance."

7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Perfect! I train at the Red Lotus dojo and we're heading there now~" Hana cheered at the new guy. "The name's Hana, by the way. Kai Ohana." "Kirisame Akihisa. Just call me Aki."

And then Aki noticed another Kubfu walking with the new guy. Akane was with Hana at the moment, so it couldn't be her. "By the way, is that yours?" the young cleric asked, pointing at the second Kubfu.

(Fun fact: Akane's pronouns are she/they.)

WavePearl likes this.
  8. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Well, kind of, " Tyson replies, "I just found him one day in the wild. He seemed scared and lost... so I took him in."

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Ignem

The dojomaster smiled. "No matter what he has been through, he is safe with you. He is also welcome to train here, if he likes.

10. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    So now the group arrived before they knew it. Not even Hana realized it because she, like Aki, was too busy talking with the older guy... wait, they hadn't gotten his name yet.

(By the way, is this dojomaster the same one as the one my kiddos previously talked to? Or are they two different people?
    I'm not that sure how to act on that...)

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @SAF @Ignem

(I'm hitting a wall on this one...interested in hitting the reset button with a new(ish) story in an ancient world?)

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Whelp, sure. I might as well reboot my previous character(s) while at it.

If the situation allows, that is.)

WavePearl likes this.