1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Song of the Rainbow Aura (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    (He isn't really going anywhere, he just wanted to get away from Jamie)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Laserdragon14

(Okay, just tell me if he needs to go somewhere on the upper level.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Jamie looked around . "Wonder whar is there" he tried jumping up and down but laughed ay himself. "Why do I even try

4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    (Now that I think about it, I think that Windripper would want to visit Kiet before going to the inn)
    Windripper flew upwards and noticed Kiet flying by towards a building that might be her place. He changed his course towards her.
    "Hey Kiet," Windripper greeted nervously.

#345 Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Laserdragon14

Keit's house was on the lower level, near the marketplace. There were a number of beautiful rugs on a clothesline, and another in progress on a loom outside.

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    (I thought that Kiet's house was on an upper level, but it doesn't matter)
    Windripper landed and couldn't help but to gaze at the rugs in awe.
    "I've never seen such patterns on rugs before, but it's beautiful, did you make these?" asked Windripper curiously.

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Laserdragon14

Keit nodded. "I made them all. I make them to trade with the humans in the mountains."

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "What do you usually get for them?" asked Windripper as he brushed his hand over one of the rugs.
    Skarmory gave a small cry and walked up to Kiet.

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Laserdragon14

"Whatever price we agree is fair." Keit replied. "May it never be said a Taka trader cheated anyone. We are all one people in the Great Sky, no matter our race, language, or creed."

(the Taka refer to the world as the Great Sky)

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I bet with all the trading that you've done, you've heard a bunch of rumors about the Creator's Blade. Are there any that you think is believable?" asked Windripper, secretly hoping that she has some type of useful information.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    While Jamie wondered around. He walked to the inn. Seeing Brock standing. He clenched his fists and took a deep breath. "Say um what if someone has been banned from a clann is it ever possible to get back?" Mostly referin g to himself

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala

"It depends on the nature of the crime, and how long it has been since the offense." Brock explained. "Some clans will welcome someone back if it comes to light they were wrongfully accused, or if they have changed since the banishing. Some crimes are so grave, that a return means death."

@Laserdragon14

"I have heard lots of rumors, yes. What wasn't flat out untrue needs more research." Keit replied. "Are you interested in any particular one?"

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Jamie heart skipped a beat when he heard Brock word. He wasnt sure how the elderly thought about it.. all he knows he was strippes from his wings and powers and had to leave. He felt a slight panic come up which was unusual for his calm and arrogant nature

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Just anything will help. I've heard some of the tales but I'm sure that other places have some information that the tales that I've heard could have left out," Windripper replied as he petted Skarmory.

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Laserdragon14

"Most of the false ones related to a blade shard's location." Keit explained. "But Duke Veron doesn't give up easily--he will investigate everything, no matter how outlandish it is."

#356 Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Amara stayed by Jamie and Brock, albeit from far away. Like always, she wasn't trying to communicate with anybody and preferred her own personal space with Ajil.

Aren't you sick of staying here, in the shadows? Ajil was frustrated with Amara. The Mismagius knew her friend liked being alone, but she didn't realize it would be to this extent.

"I'm fine here," Amara replied weakly, leaning by a large pillar.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Jamie eventually took a deep sigh. "Look shadow girl. You really annoy me by saying nothing at all" turning towards a random place

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "We were told by the Sage that there was one shard in Dwarven territory, heard anything about that one?" Windripper asked. "And I hope that we are able to reach it before Duke Veron..."

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Laserdragon14

"Peace--the duke is unaware of that one." Keit assured Winripper. "If he knew, it would lead to war with the dwarves, which he doesn't want."