1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Song of the Rainbow Aura (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jul 14, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I like it here," Amara replied to Jamie, giving her a neutral look. "If I'm not needed, I might as well stay put."

Ugh... you're hopeless! Ajil yelled out her frustrations using a psychic power. People are trying to get you closer to them but you're just ignoring them all together.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "I think that I better get going," started Windripper as he spread his wings. "I need to meet with everybody at the local inn...Bye, Kiet."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Laserdragon14

Keit waved goodbye as Windripper departed. "May the winds be favorable on your adventure!"

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Ariel wandered around aimlessly as she took in the various sights and sounds, not stopping to talk to anyone. She found an unfamiliar bush outside the town that she decided to take a sample to use in her potions. She pulled Shiinotic out from her bag and together they dug out the roots of the bush and stuck them in her bag.

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  6. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Jamie smirked. "I believe she thinks im tp good for her. Even so its true. You cab still talk to me" he grinned

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Windripper headed towards the inn and landed just outside the door. Skarmory nudged Windripper's side and he gave the metal bird some berries.
    "I wonder what everyone else is up to," Windripper silently wondered to himself.

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  9. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    After having taken the bush roots and putting Shiinotic back in her bag, Ariel decided to wander around the town some more and eventually found herself walking towards the inn.

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @BZRich64

The inn was bustling as travelers arrived to rest for the night. It helped that many of the Taka whispered about the human minstrel tuning up in the center of the room.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    After talking to Brock Jamie sat on a chair made of wood drinking his thoughts and insecurities away.

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Windripper saw the fey walk past him, into the inn, so he waited a few minutes before actually walking in. The number of people that were actually in there made Windripper slightly nervous, but he suppressed his bad feelings about it and carefully walked in, looking for a chair to sit on.

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Doesnt matter to me)

15. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    (Unless the performance has some importance to the story, I don't see a reason not to skip it.)

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Laserdragon14 @BZRich64 @ShireHime @Tala

Brock's performance easily earned the group room and board for the night. Tomorrow, they would meet with the Taka chief, and possibly learn a clue...

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Windripper once again decided to sleep on the roof of the inn and gazed at the stars. He laid out some berries for Skarmory to eat and slowly dozed off.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Jamie slowly walked to his room after paying. And slide down unser the blankers closing his eyes

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The sun's blasting rays of light awoke Windripper from his sleep. He yawned as he sat up to groom his feathers for the meeting with the Taka Chief.