1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Song of the Rainbow Aura (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jul 14, 2018.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Ariel finally got bored with trying to find the flower and looked around for something else to do. The group of people meeting together nearby drew her attention and she walked up to them, trying and failing to act like she was a part of their group. She had no idea what anyone was talking about, but she pretended that she did.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    After being warped, Windripper felt dizzy with such a sudden change and had to sit down. Skarmory cried out in surprise and he got as close as he could to Windripper and nuzzled him.

5. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Ariel looked around wildly. This was utterly perplexed by what had just happened. This was not where she had been a moment before and she had no idea where she was now or how she got there. She wondered if maybe she had messed up the ingredients in her potion again.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @BZRich64

(what Brock did was invoke the Song of Wind to take you to Mayul.)

7. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Jamie looked around. He had his handbin his pockets "so. Maybe an introduction" he grinned to the group. "My name is Jamie Taka. From the Taka clan. This is my lovely Skitty and Persian." He easilu said it with confidence in his voice

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Laserdragon14 @BZRich64 @ShireHime @~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

"I am Ash the Red of Mayul--pleased to meet you." the mage smiles.

"I am Serena Lacroix of Mayul--a pleasure to meet you." the spirit dancer grins.

"I am Sir Brock of Argenta. Nice to meet you." the minstrel smiles.

"I am Dame Misty of Celeste, knight of the Blue Dragons." the knight smiles. "A pleasure to meet you all."

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "I am Windripper from the Braviary taka tribe," stuttered Windripper as he bowed. "It is an honor to meet all of you."

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I see." He grinned. While he thought. Seems no one looka better than I do"

11. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Ariel was completely lost, so she decided to just pretend she was supposed to be a part the group that were introducing themselves. She stood up stiffly, trying not to draw attention to herself.

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Amara looked upon the four people who had just introduced themselves. They certainly looked like people who did good. "I am Amara Nightflew of... the forest."

Not living among the normal people was definitely a disadvantage; she doesn't get how titles work in the world.

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "And you are" as he crossed his arms looking Ariel.

15. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Ariel froze up. She wasn't expecting her cover to be blown that quickly. Hesitating, she reached into her bag and pulled out a potion of disappearing. She drank the potion, which did nothing, and ran around to the other side of the group. She hoped that no one would notice her now that she couldn't see her, oblivious to the fact that she hadn't actually turned invisible.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Jamie looked at her as she ran off. "I would also run if I saw someone that looks better than me. " he chuckled. "But thta is impossible"

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Jamie smirked az he walked to the training grounds as he got followed by skitty abd persian. He took out his scythe

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Windripper looked at his partner.
    "You know that you've eaten all the berries that I had while we were in that tavern. Let's go to the market and see if we can find us more berries for us to eat."

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

The training grounds were wide and spacious, filled with lots of training dummies, prop weapons, and other things to ensure a safe fight in a controlled environment. A notice on the door spelled out safety rules and sportsmanship rules.

@Laserdragon14

The market in Mayul was not as big as the one in Meralda, but it did have some unique items you couldn't find anywhere else. The calls of the merchants intertwined with the clangs coming from the forge as the smithy worked on a sword, and Pokémon cries.