1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Role Play Addiction Help Line

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by TheRompnCat, Aug 29, 2018.

1. TheRompnCat

TheRompnCat Youngster

Genji
    (Froakie)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽41.0
    Hey there! I'm new so I really hope I'm doing this right. I love writing, but more specifically I love writing with people. To me, it keeps you on your toes, you have to adapt and think on your feet. Sure, you can have a main plot or goal you're headed toward with a story, but just because you know the end goal does not mean your path is the same as your writing partner's.

For me, it's less about form and more about the adventure. While I do like a nice flow and mostly canon facts and lore, if you're not 100% on point with your facts it's not the end of the world for me. I've written with people who were so anal about facts that they couldn't enjoy the fun of writing with someone. We are not the same person, and that's what makes RPing fun to me.

Encrylox likes this.
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    You and me are gonna get along just fine ;D I’m what you call a “writer” and a “RPer”. (I’m trash but hey, I try)

Anywho, welcome to the lake, hombre. Hope you enjoy your time here. We also have a lot of RP’s here and I’m currently in two

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    TheRompnCat likes this.
  3. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi, welcome to the Lake!! We have plenty of other people who roleplay here, so I hope you feel welcome ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    TheRompnCat likes this.
  4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hey there! Glad you decided to join :D
    I hope you'll have fun here!

TheRompnCat likes this.
  5. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heya , welcome to Lake Valor

6. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Hello and welcome, I'd be willing to roleplay sometime with you. ^_^

7. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello and welcome to the Lake. It is nice to have someone join that is a fellow writer and RPer. I hope to join you in an RP someday! :3

8. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hey there, welcome to the lake! I hope to see you around the RP Institute!

9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
  10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Henlo, welcome, and you like RPing, huh? I'm always running amok in the Roleplay Institute - hope to see you there!
    Have a great time at LV - I'm sure you'll love it!

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I used to roleplay over messenger way back in the day, during the times when Yahoo! Messenger was still hugely popular haha. They were never too detailed but being in the shoes of other characters was always really exciting and made me love the series they were from a whole lot more. Nowadays I prefer writing for myself, but will occasionally publish stories on sites like archiveofourown.

Welcome to LV. =') Hope you'll like it here!

12. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Hey welcome to lv! There Are A Lot Of Rpers Here So I Think You Will Do Well here. What in particular fo you like to write/rp about?

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'm late~ Welcome To LV! Have fun!