1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which Pokemon makes you proud to be alive?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sonic Ramon, Jun 20, 2017.

Tags:
?

Did you have a good day?

1. Yes! (Glad to hear that! n_n)

85.7%
  2. No... (Sorry to hear that. :c)

14.3%
  1. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Whenever I see Mewtwo, I'm reminded of his quote from the first Pokémon movie. "The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are".

Yeah, man. I once used that quote to backtalk a racist. It felt good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I pivot around liking Normals types because I often don't feel normal (which I really am not). Tauros gaining a lot of momentum in that retrospect because of its complex Anime situation which feels relatable. This is the most recent case of this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Snivy always makes my day. Whenever I see it I'm reminded of the first ever time I saw it, and how it got me back into Pokémon. Looking at cute gifs of it also makes me smile.
    Also Blaziken, because it reminds me of playing Pokémon for the first time, and how great my childhood was around the time I got into the franchise. The days before high school and before my anxiety worsened :(