1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask your Princess

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ShireHime, Oct 30, 2016.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Both are interesting but the ability to pass through everything interests me, so I like ghosts better.

For certain occasions, yes. However, I usually end up not being able to do so since I can't prepare for them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    what animal would be terrifying if it was the size of a horse?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
  4. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    If you could be the princess of a Pokémon region, which region would it be and why?

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    A chipmunk the size of a horse would be scary.

I'm not opposed to them, but they're not my favorite type either. I like the poison status condition though!

Definitely Sinnoh; it was the first Pokémon region I played in and it also remains my favorite region.

Wings likes this.
  6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Do you like mind games?

7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
  8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I guess... kind of?

I haven't really been watching anime recently, but I guess mine is Fairy Tail.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  9. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite Pokémon type? Least favorite?

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Right now... hmm, I guess my favorite is Fairy-type. As for the least favorite, I don't really have one. I guess I'm just gonna say Poison, just because I rarely use Pokémon that are Poison-types.

11. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Ah I love Echoes, such a good story

Favorite part of Fire Emblem Echoes?

Least favorite part of Fire Emblem Echoes?

What's your dream meal?

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I agree! Echoes was such a good game that I really enjoyed compared to Fates which I didn't even finish but oh well.

Hmm, I guess it would be the final battle against Duma. The fact that all the characters have something to say when you select them for the first time was amazing. And since it's related, I'll just say the voice acting too. Clair, Celica, Mae, Lukas, Saber, and Berkut's voices are my favorites.

That's a hard one cause I never really had an issue with Echoes' difficulty (grinded levels most of the time and I even had overclasses in my final battle). I guess the fact that Alm never fought with Celica when she was under Duma's control. They fought in the cutscene but it would've been better if you were able to control Alm - I guess they scrapped the idea since there were unused "Witch Celica" lines in the game.

I'd love to have a Beef Wellington sometime in my life.

13. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @ShireHime Hello hello! Question time!

1) You win an all expenses paid 5 day trip to one place of your choosing! Where you ending up?
    2) Would you rather be a genius at math or a genius at science?
    3) Are there any LV members you were really close with that no longer visit the site?

ShireHime likes this.
  14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @ShireHime Hello hello! Question time!

1) You win an all expenses paid 5 day trip to one place of your choosing! Where you ending up?
    2) Would you rather be a genius at math or a genius at science?
    3) Are there any LV members you were really close with that no longer visit the site?

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Yay, more questions! I was afraid this thread was going to die again

1. I’d love to visit Japan, mainly because their culture fascinates me. Another option would be South Korea since I could easily buy merch for my favorite KPop groups xD

2. I’d say I’m pretty good at science myself so I’d really rather be a genius at math at this point.

3. Hmm, I don’t think so, I mean most of the people I feel like I’m close with (I don’t know if they also think we are close, but I feel like I’m close to them) are still on the site ^^

Vigilance likes this.
  16. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Have you played any of the GBA Fire Emblem games? If so, what did you think of them?

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I actually haven’t yet, the only Fire Emblem games I’ve finished so far were Birthright and Echoes. I might play FE again once I finish Bravely Second, but judging from how slow I am with playing these games, it might take a while haha

18. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    How is Bravely Second so far? Is it as good as the first entry?

19. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well, have you watched RWBY? it is great in my opinion.

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    So far the game has been great! I don’t want to judge the game until I finally finish it, but it definitely deserves being the sequel to Bravely Default.

The prologue was a nice twist as Yew discovers that (spoilers below)

Janne and Nikolai actually work for the enemy. I can only imagine how heartbreaking that must be as he considered the both of them as his brothers - at least that was the feeling I got when Nikolai faked his death. To be honest, Nikolai working for the enemy really shocked me since I really thought he was dead lol. It’s probably just me getting used to nice characters in Pokémon that I end up not expecting betrayals xD

Other than the spoilers... freaking Chompcraft is addicting. I find myself spending a long time playing it instead of the main story at times lol. They are just adorable and the upgrades really makes you want to keep going.