1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Have you ever completed the Pokedex in any Pokemon game?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by colours, May 27, 2018.

1. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Honestly, SM was the first game that I've ever really completed my 'dex. What about you guys?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I’ve also completed the dex in SM, my first and only dex completion. Of course, I couldn’t do it without the help of some amazing people (wink wink). Got the shiny charm, went hunting for a few houre, found nothing, quit, and never touched it again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Never x’D
    I’m wayyy too lazy

WhiteDragonAura likes this.
  4. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Nope, never. Not even a regional Dex. Can't be bothered to be honest.

5. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    really the only reason i even completed my Pokédex in SM is because of the tiny regional Pokédex.

i feel like i couldn't ever really do it with a national Pokédex, rip. way too much effort. u.u

6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I completed the national in XY and ORAS, along with the SM and USUM Dexes. Shiny Charm was to good to pass up ^^'

7. WhiteDragonAura

Cyndaquil
    (Quilava)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.7
    This is me as well. haha :D

8. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ultra moon was my first complete Pokédex

9. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I've never come close to completing a Pokédex. I only catch what I like or what is strong, and I'm wayyy too lazy to try.

10. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Like many others in the thread, I have not completed a regional dex, let alone the current national. I catch some Pokémon to reap some rewards, but I just don't care to "catch 'em all."

11. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I've never quite completed either one, but I did almost complete the national dex in SacredGold/StormSilver, a HGSS romhack where it's possible to get all 493 without events or trading. I was just missing a few legendaries and some trivial evolutions when my romhack broke. I got so close though!

12. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    I completed the Ultra Moon dex, but only because of the Shiny Charm and my completionist attitude. Though once it got to 99% and I only had Celesteela and Guzzlord left to catch, after I tried the Ultra Wormholes a few times I just gave up and headed to the GTS.

13. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I finished the dex in Pokémon X and Pokémon Sun. Pokémon X was really annoying to complete though. However, I did finish that dex within two weeks!

14. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Completed the 'dex way back in the Diamond / Pearl days. Wouldn't do it again legit, tho. Too time consuming.

15. Blair_Chandra

Blair_Chandra Torchic Queen

Blaze
    (Combusken)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Haven't. Was the goal for Emerald, but way too many. Still trying...as we keep getting more generations

16. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    SM Is my only Pokémon game, and I've played that thing so much. (planning to get Let's Go and yes I play Pokémon Go)

So ye I completed the Dex in it

17. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Nope never. Not even a national dex. The closest I ever got was in my White game where I started to transfer over whatever Pokémon I liked and gained a sizeable number of Pokémon from it.

18. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    I usually do. In fact I just completed the Alola dex in Ultra Sun today. I'm also only two mythical Pokémon away from Living Pokédex status (three if you count Zeraora, but I won't count it until its been officially released).

19. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I did in Pokémon Y and Pokémon Sun for the Shiny Charm (Pretty much that being the only reason I ever got the urge to finnish them). 30% of those dex's were complete via GTS (I don't have a Living Dex)

20. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Regional? Almost every generation.
    National? Moon only.
    I was close in Black/Black 2 but then I missed some events (victini, Keledo, Genesect, Meloetta) and before I knew it X/Y were coming out on the 3DS!