1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello, Pokefans!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Kasey, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Kasey

Kasey School Kid

Special Eggy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽54.5
    Hi! I'm Kasey. Nice to meet you. I'm... A lot of things. Jeez, this is awkward. I do roleplays, shiny hunting, and... Other stuff. *Le sigh* Well, Talk to me if you want. Thanks. *Internally* What have I done... Oh, and Worship Lord Helix!

2. Kasey

Kasey School Kid

Special Eggy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽54.5
    NU WORSHIP LORD HELIX

3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hello Kasey! Welcome to Lake Valor! I noticed you found your way around and got some posts under your belt! Couple of things, check out the Pokémon Catcher! Pokémon will pop up randomly for you to throw pokeballs at and catch as yours. You can then nickname them and see them in your Pokémon Collection! Buy Pokeballs from the Shop with PokePoints that are obtained from posting around the forums. Besides that, we have a lot of dedicated Shiny Hunters and RPers who can show you around. I'd suggest joining our Discord chatroom (in the header of site under "chat") and come meet us all :)

Glad you're joining us. If you need any help, I, myself, or any other staff member can help you about :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Kasey

Kasey School Kid

Special Eggy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽54.5
    I already got some pokeballs, and caught a piplup. But are there Kalos or Alola starters? I want my Fennekin XD

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    The only thing you would ever regret about saying something would be not saying it at all. If you wanted to say it, then you should have no regrets about it.
    And your first words are always a little awkward. (That didn't come out right...) You'll get used to a place and then figure out how best to phrase things.

Role plays we have plenty of (in the Roleplay Institute section), but what's with the 'other stuff'? Is it a bit of other stuff, or a lot of other stuff? Knowing interests is a nice starting way of getting to know people, at least in my opinion.

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV! I hope you're enjoying your time here! So far we only have up to Sinnoh Pokémon, Unova and beyond will be out some time in the future.
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/global-forum-rules-read-before-posting.29/ Here are the rules, in case you missed them, as well as a https://lakevalor.net/threads/new-to-lv-or-confused-read-this.17770/ tutorial on how various parts of the site functions! Finally, here is how you can access our Discord https://lakevalor.net/threads/guide-joining-our-discord-server.19690/ where we hang out and make memes! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    There are some Alola Pokémon available to catch but the starters are not out yet! Keep hunting to see what you can find though and in the 'Safari Zone' check out the Catcher Dex!

8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    YES ALL HAIL THE HELIX

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Kalos is not out yet, but we are working up steadily to the 6th gen for your fennekin! Welcome to LV though! I hope you have a lovely time here.

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV, it's fantastic that you joined Kasey! I love shiny hunting too. ^_^

Hope you have an awesome time diving into the community!

11. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi Kasey! Welcome.

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Sounds like you've got a Kasey of the blues.

13. Kasey

Kasey School Kid

Special Eggy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽54.5
    That just made my day. I love puns.

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Thank you, thank you. I'm here all night!

15. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hiya, Kasey! I hope you're enjoying your time at the Lake so far ^_^ See ya around!

16. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Praise Helix!
    Hope to see you around~

17. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    hehe welcome kasey! enjoy yourself, see ya around :)

18. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    *names his Omanyte 'Jashin'* :P

Anyway, welcome to LV!

19. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! I'm excited to see you around!

20. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Greetings Kasey. I hope your time at Lake Valour will be well enjoyed.

Also, PRAISE LORD HELIX!