1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

hiii, im new here

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by TheTrueInsanity, Jan 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TheTrueInsanity

Legendary Egg
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.9
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hiii everyone reading this, :love: (should I say hiii or alola?)
    My name is Jasmine
    Online I often go by the nickname Insanity because of my username being TheTrueInsanity everywhere.

I've played these Pokémon games:
    Red, Green, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Black, White, Black 2, X, Omega Ruby, Sun and Ultra Moon

I've probably played a few non-main-series games but I don't remember.
    I've also played a ton of fangames.

I joined Lake Valor because I love Pokémon and it looked like a good forum site.

I don't know what else to say, I'm not really that interesting, but I hope I can make friends here

^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 and kaylin4 like this.
  2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll make tons of friends here as everyone is very welcoming and sweet! Enjoy your stay!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey hey! You're definitely interesting :D Thanks for joining! We have a ton of stuff to discuss here including all the games and fan games! Take a look around and start posting in what you're interested in! I would really recommend joining the discord chatroom as well! If I can help you in anyway, let me know! :D

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV, Insanity! Oh, you've played some fan games? Those are always fun :)
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/global-forum-rules-read-before-posting.29/ https://lakevalor.net/threads/new-to-lv-or-confused-read-this.17770/ Here are the rules and a tutorial on LV's functions, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask staff!
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/guide-joining-our-discord-server.19690/ Finally this is how to access our Discord, where we hang out, joke, and make friends :3
    I hope you'll enjoy the forums!

5. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Good afternoon, and welcome to the lake!

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, good, some competition. Also, Jasmine is a nice name, all told. I don't meet many of those and I think it's a sweet name, though that is merely my opinion.

Having briefly encountered you just a little while ago in the Discord chat, I hope we get along well. Should you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them.

7. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi, don’t go swimming after 5 pm, or the lapras will eat you.

8. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hey Insanity, welcome to LV! You've played quite a few Pokémon games, ay? I've only played about a third of the main series games you listed :sweat:

We have a bunch of different sections to post in around here, so I'm sure you'll find something that catches your interest! I hope to see you around!

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Welcome to LakeValor Insanity! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun^^

10. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hey! welcome to Lake Valor! You seem like a really interesting person to me, so don't say such things about yourself! Don't be a stranger, stranger!

11. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Ahhh welcome to the lake! You seem a really fun person so I'm excited to see you around! <3

12. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Welcome always message a mod or anyone if you need help. We're all very welcoming and ready to help

13. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    yaay a new user! welcome to lv insanity :) you definitely will make friends here~~ have fun and see you around!!! :D

14. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    The stuff I’ve played pales in comparison to what you have.

Welcome to Lake Valor regardless. I’m sure you’ll probably make a good amount of friends here including myself :)

Feel free to shoot me a message if you need help, have any questions or just want to chat. We’re all approachable people here. See ya around :)

15. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello, I'm new here as well, but I've already made a couple of friends here. I can easily imagine that you'll make tons of friends here, and have fun at the same time. :) :)

16. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    welcome to v
    did you know that lv has its own discord server

17. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    oh dear, because this site needs more insanity
    Jokes aside xD Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you have a great time here :D

18. TheTrueInsanity

Legendary Egg
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.9
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What do you mean?
    There's never enough Insanity!
    >:)

Already joined, hah

#18 Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2018
    Butternut likes this.
  19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I'd beg to differ on that point, so I'd ask that should you must bring insanity, please ration it so there's enough spread out for everyone.

20. TheTrueInsanity

Legendary Egg
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.9
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hit me right in the insanity