1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Jul 12, 2022.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    And here I thought Alex is the alto one... :sweat:

@ChocoChicken @WavePearl @122 Generation

Anyway, friendly reminder about Testify:
    Since V2 and V3 are the soprano lines and V2 has already been reserved for Robyn, Maya will most likely get the V3 one. Still not sure who gets to sing the V1, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    122 Generation and WavePearl like this.
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    Same here! :sweat:

I take it that @WavePearl has no objections to Maya singing V3. Either way, we can have @ChocoChicken decide later on for the V1 part.

3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,731.8
    @122 Generation

No qualms here--Maya will happily sing any part. She is technically a mezzo-soprano on the soprano side, but she will sing alto if the soprano line is too high.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Aight, so now we have:
    • Intro: Nora
    • V1: Alex/Tamal?
    • V2: Robyn
    • V3: Maya
    • V4: ??? (see below)
    That said, I'm actually having a second thought for V4: How if we split the V4 up between Nora, Maya, and Robyn like how I did Beethoven's part in B2TSM's Duh Duh Duh Dum? I'd imagine it would be like this (color-coded with the girls' stage colors) if y'all are cool with it:
    All that I'm left with is your reminiscences
    Take me to where you are, won't you?

'Til then
    I keep struggling

Curse of justice
    You don't know

WavePearl likes this.
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    @SAF

Sounds fun. We can definitely do that, and it solves the V4 question too.

WavePearl likes this.
  6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Random thought regarding this:
    If the Hee Ho Birds brand has its own logo, I'd imagine it will roughly look like Hee Ho Mart's but with birds aesthetics.

WavePearl likes this.
  7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,731.8
    @SAF @122 Generation

How the chicken tenders/Hee Ho Birds work:

--you can buy them in packs of three, four, six, or a bucket of twelve. Most residents will buy them to supplement a salad of some kind, but they are large enough to be standalone meals. They (and the sides) are cooked to order and fresh--never frozen.
    --During the common picnic seasons and Christmas, some Hee Ho Marts will offer full meal deals--four, six, or twelve Hee Ho Birds, sides, dipping sauces and drinks.
    --Orders of Hee Ho Birds come with the chain's famous Tori sauce--a thick teriyaki inspired sauce--for dipping. You can also ask for ranch, honey mustard, barbecue sauce (Maya's favorite), or the spicy Phoenix Sauce.
    --The dipping sauces can be bought in the store for home use.

#627 Feb 18, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2024
    122 Generation and SAF like this.
  8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
  9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,731.8
    @SAF

Maya has a red and white electric (and got a crash course in playing it at the store)

SAF likes this.
  10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,047.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    @WavePearl So does that mean they're not sharing guitars for this concert? I need confirmation on that.

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,731.8
  12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,047.1
    Aight, duly noted. I'll note Tamal having his in another post, then.

WavePearl likes this.
  13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    cc: @WavePearl @ChocoChicken

Thought I might as well show the image of what the Hee Ho Mart actually looks like (credit to the actual Fire Emblem/SMT crossover game in which I still am shocked that it parallels the fanfic's aesthetics and intentions)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (And yes, that is Anna at the back :D)
    [​IMG]

WavePearl and SAF like this.
  14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    So I made a Pocki box for a class...

upload_2024-2-28_14-15-15.png
    [​IMG]

WavePearl and 122 Generation like this.
  15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    @SAF

Whoa!!! So Pocki officially has a physical form *_* Should fill it with the real thing.

SAF likes this.
  16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Hah, might as well grab the real thing next time I go to Hee Ho Mart a minimarket or something~

17. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    About Pocki packaging So I got the real Pocky sticks along with the Pocki box:
    [​IMG]
    The sticks are getting shorter, unfortunately. T_T

About Kamui, Corrin, and their siblings Regarding Shirasagi High School fest, here are some potential cameos of the royal siblings of Byakuya-shi (and maybe Nachtstadt too):
    • Kamui aside, Takumi probably would accompany Sakura to the festival. Not sure about Ryoma and Hinoka, however, considering they're college students here with Hinoka being on her first year.
    • Should their schedules allow it, the Nachtstadt royal siblings (minus Xander for the same reason as Ryoma and Hinoka) might attend the Shirasagi High festival. I'd imagine it's thanks to either Kamui telling Corrin or Takumi telling Leo about it. And yes, Camilla included, for she is currently a fourth-year student of Krakenburg High (Nachtstadt runs its education system differently) despite being the same age as Hinoka.
    • While (I believe) the festival is more likely open to public, colleges typically have their own schedules academic-wise. This is why I have my doubt about Ryoma, Hinoka, and/or Xander coming to the festival. They still can if their schedules allow it, though.
    All of the above are merely my wild guesses, though.

About Alear On second thought, I'm considering giving Alear the Robyins' treatment (minus the isekai part, maybe). Both genders of Alear would be present in both Robyins' worlds with the female one renamed Alena. She and Alear are natural redheads but one of them is an idol from Somniel High with half of the idol's hair painted blue. Here, in our RP-verse, Alena would be the idol with Alear as her boyfriend -- the roles would be reversed in Robyn's home world.

#637 Mar 5, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    122 Generation and WavePearl like this.
  18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    @SAF

“Robyins’ treatment” :D
    On Pocki Ugh. They are getting shorter eh? Let’s ensure the Pocki counterpart stays at its OG length.

On the cameos For certain, all Shirasagi students will be present since this is organized by the school (ie. automatic for Takumi and Sakura). We can assume the colleges have a very liberal schedule since it will vary by class.

But since this is a weekend, I expect Ryoma and Hinoka may have time. And if Camilla shows up… oh boy. Moreover, I’ve yet to explore the Krakenburg education system.

On Alear Ooh! I like this idea about Alear! But I would give her the name Arlea instead.

Although a part of me wants to add in some isekai for extra bite (but that might open a door to more saving- the-world storylines), because why should Robyn be the only anomaly? In the isekai style, Arlea was unintentionally warped as only one of a handful of survivors from Robyn’s world during the demise. Then adopted by the local priestess, she would come to meet Alear in music club and kendo club, eventually becoming an idol with Alear as her boyfriend…

…while totally unaware that they were the same.

(Also I wonder if it would me more amusing if their red and blue hair colour mix was natural?)

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,437.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Actually, rereading chapter 28 of the fic reminds me that Sakura is supposed to be about Morgan's age (and same goes for Elise). You'll probably need to retcon the fic if you have a change of mind about that.

Yep, though Ryoma would want to take a train or something from Aritia to Byakuya-shi -- maybe with a chance of Xander tagging along if at least one of his younger siblings (idk who) comes too. Not sure about Hinoka though, since I don't know where she's currently studying at.

Also, Camilla... :sweat:

All I can imagine so far is that Krakenburg High study lasts for 4 years instead of Ylisstol's and Shirasagi's 3 years, so...

Oh? I'd say that works too. Or maybe Alear could be the idol one with Alena/Arlea (my brain autocorrects her name to Alena for some reason) as his girlfriend instead? Yanno, a slightly different case from Robyins' situation where Robyn started the titular club with Robin joining later on. :hello:

Hmmmmm............ :/:

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,047.1
    what if one of them was born with red hair and the other with blue and then they both dyed it the opposite color. that is my only contribution ok bye

122 Generation and SAF like this.