1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Jewels of the Aether: A Festive Reunion (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    (pretty much, lol. more like a test to see how she handled younger Pokémon. her visiting another region wasn't considered by the school.. x'D)
    Seline blinked a bit, slowly taking in what was going on. "..I guess Kirito pretty much had every girl's hearts for a while..huh?" She smiled, a faint glimmer of a blush flashing across her cheeks for a moment.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito blushed at Seline words. "Just lets go alright." ignoring Maria.

Michelle noticed Evergreen didnt hear her and walked closer to thw gardevoir

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Ready to kick off indeed)

"Aw... Kirito. You're adorable, you know that?" Maria grinned widely. "You're someone after every girl's heart."

Evergreen, who heard Maria's words and also noticed Michelle walk close by, couldn't help blushing (and, evidently, redder than Seline). She tipped her sunhat down a little. She decided to focus on Seline's Happiny instead.

[What's with Evergreen?] Belle squeaked.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Shut up. " Kirito said. as he hold Kiseki hand.

Michelle grinned. "Evergreen why not show your crush towards that Kirito guy"

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "A lot of things have happened! I learned how to do some basic cleric magic the past year, with Chieri helping me out," Kiseki smiled as she continued talking to Maria. "And then Kirito and I went on a trip to get back memories that I've lost and got them back thanks to Xerneas. Rinea the Eevee also came along as an egg that we found on our adventure!"

Kiseki was surprised when Kirito held her hand, but smiled. She then laughed at what she believed was a compliment from Maria towards Kirito.

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "That's great to hear. But you lost your memories?! That's not good. I hope you didn't forget us!" Maria shook her head. "And you met Xerneas too? Lucky... Oh, and how have Chieri and Rinea been?"

Evergreen, who realised she hadn't talked to Kirito yet, shook her head at Michelle's words. Still, she ran over to Kirito and hugged him. Long time no see, Kirito!

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito gavs a small shock as he felt arms around him. He had a small smile. "Hello Evergreen. I missed you to" holding her arms lettin go of Kiseki

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Tala @ShireHime @122 Generation @Shadria

Just then, some trumpets played a triumphant fanfare, and bursts of confetti flew into the sky--the festival was open.

"Let's go--I mainly want to see what the theater troupes are performing this year." Brock suggested. "Who knows, maybe someone turned our adventure into a play."

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle nodded. "That sounds so cool" as she followed Brock. At some point she had released Ian from its charm and casually walked a long side them

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Tala @ShireHime @122 Generation @Shadria

The stages were not hard to find--the various theater troupes that were to perform on the first day were already setting up. "We're not quite ready to begin yet--come back about noon." one emcee assures Serena.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [Hi Ian,] Belle greeted.

Maria and Leon followed the party to the stages and watched Serena interact. Knowing Leon didn't know the others too well, Maria said, , "That's Serena. She was a member of my party in my Kanduin adventure."

"I see." Leon nodded. "I heard her name float around in Illumis before, and with the prince and princess no less. If I remember right, her last name was Lacroix. What a coincidence."

Evergreen still stuck around Kirito and Kiseki even after letting go of her hug.

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
  14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito gazed around. "How abou t that one" Pointing to a man who got pushed intp the water everytime someone hits the target. "this will be fun" he chuckled evil.

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    “Well, Xerneas helped me get my memories back. It was getting quite worse by the time we got to meet it,” Kiseki explained to Maria, but immediately changed the topic. “Chieri and Rinea are doing well! Chieri has been taking really good care of Rinea since she came out of the egg. It kind of reminds me of the time when Chieri took care of me when I was younger.”

“How about you and Evergreen?” Kiseki asked, looking at both Maria and Evergreen. She was too busy trying to catch up with the both of them that she didn’t realize Kirito wanted to play a game.

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Tala

(The dunk tank is 2 coins for one try at the target)

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria patted Kiseki's shoulder. "Sounds like you had an adventure! But anyway, me and Evergreen, we get along with Seline and Azelia quite nicely. Lately, Evergreen and I have been doing work for the Sapphire Bay Company - that's Leon's employer - and we've been going to school. Next thing we know, Seline finds an egg and it hadn't hatched until now! Lalusi has been fun for me now that Evergreen and I have an adopted sister." She looked at Seline's Happiny, and it was as cute as it could ever be.

Speaking of which, Evergreen had been following Kirito around. She crossed her arms at him. I sure hope I'm not the one getting dunked into the water.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Evergreen wanna take a swim.'' He grinned evily as he paid the man 2 coins for the ball.

Michelle looked at them. ''Um Maria, shouldn't you stop thhat. '' pointing at evergreen and Kirito

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Tala

Misty shot Kirito a warning look. "Are you planning to dunk someone other than the target?"

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria followed Michelle's direction and saw Evergreen talking with Kirito. Knowing Kirito, he probably had said something that either irritated or frightened the Gardevoir. "Hmm, let's see what's going on."

Evergreen stared at Kirito's devilish smile with a fearful look. No no no! I can't swim!