1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Evolution Quest (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 24, 2020.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    (Let the other two meet up first)

Atelier didn't seem to mind the Glaceon's excitement because his eyes showed the same interest. "Aw, no worries! So you can piece together clues when you re-read the story over and over... Kind of a shame that you need to do that sometimes to make sense of all the clues. But otherwise, I don't mind a good story either."

He put his novel away. "By the way, would you happen to know of a certain Sylveon around here? That's actually what I'm here for."

3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
  4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Agreed. Plus, might as well let everyone introduce themselves first. Would be awkward if they don't know each other's names when needed, y'know.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    122 Generation likes this.
  5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
  6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,214.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Yes! Oh, where are my manners? I'm Xuehua. And you're looking for a... Sylveon, huh?" Xuehua's smile stayed for a moment before her voice dropped. "Uh, who and why?"
    (Xuehua doesn't know anything of Aine at the moment)

7. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Starlight looked toward the Umbreon in surprise.
    "Uhhh....I'm here for the festival...Do you need me to help with anything?" Starlight stuttered.
    (Sorry for the really late reply, I had a busy day today)

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    @ChocoChicken @WavePearl (neither does Atelier, much)

"Oh! Excuse me as well." Atelier bowed to the Glaceon. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Xuehua. My name is Atelier. Uh, you see, I'm here at the request of that Sylveon and need to help her. It seems she needs some help regarding the social problems here in Ardamore, but I actually don't know my way around here." He laughed nervously. "Something about taking on some kings."

Atelier closed his satchel. "I didn't count on meeting an enthusiast of books here though," he said, smiling.

9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Well..." Blacky tried his best to hide his sheepishness. That is, until he caught a sight of the Eevee's pendant.
    "What a beautiful necklace you got there," he started to admire said accessory. "Where did you get that from?"

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,214.3
    "Neither did I," laughed Xuehua in response. "...Taking on some kings? Would this Sylveon mind if I came along, actually...?"

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
  12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    Atelier smiled. "Well, I'd like to hear more about books from you, Xuehua, but first I must find this Sylveon first. I think she would prefer it if you carried some kind of combat skill. But you know, if we can find her, I'm sure she won't mind. But why, though? Wouldn't you consider it dangerous...?"

As it happened, he glimpsed the actual Sylveon in the distance, acccompanied by another a few other Eeveelutions. "Oh, I think that might be her. Um, you can feel free to meet her, as I also haven't myself." He gestured Xuehua to come along with him.

(Allow these two to meet the group)

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
    @122 Generation

(Okay, I'll hold back a bit longer till the introductions are done

14. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Starlight was silent for a moment.
    “My...my parents gave this to me...This is a beautiful place, don’t you think?” asked Starlight. Please don’t ask anything about my parents.

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Yeah." Blacky nodded in agreement. "Quite festive, I'd say."

Speaking of parents, the Eevee's remark reminded Blacky of his own birth parents: a Cinderace father and an Espeon mother. They were quite respectable warrior (albeit more free-spirited than Blacky's master) and minstrel, respectively. But unfortunately, they passed away in an effort to fight the Dragon Kings, leaving Blacky in his master's care since he was a young Eevee. That's also the reason why the now-Umbreon boy based his sword's design on a Cinderace.

#75 Aug 30, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,214.3
    "I think I'd qualify in the combat sense," Xuehua replied with a nod. "All right, let's go." With that, she began towards the Sylveon. Oh, it's those Shinies I saw earlier. I hope they didn't read my mind about the whole shinies being uptight thing. Even if it's a little true.

17. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Fortunately for the Glaceon, Blacky can't even read people's minds at all. His mom could, but she didn't teach him anything about it. Not sure about Aine, though.

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
    @sanianisa

(Aine can do it, but she's not one to pry, unless she feels the subject or someone close to them is in danger)

SAF likes this.
  19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Okie dokie. Might as well tag @ChocoChicken too since Xuehua is the one worrying about it.)

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    Atelier followed Xuehua and went to meet the group. I see. So is that the Flareon from earlier? he thought. Noticing Xuehua was a little on edge, though he didn't say anything, his eyes then looked at the Sylveon who certainly looked different than other Sylveon he knew about.

Then he approached the rest of the group along with Xuehua. "Um, hello," he greeted them all.